004

That

“Strawberry shortcake! And also I like to have a caramel frappucino!” I said with glimmering eyes, seeing the sweet cakes and the smell of coffe.

“Well miss, seems like today youre alone, wheres your other half?” the cashier boy asked me, and that time i felt so suffocated.

“ah..about that..he got a girlfriend, so yeah now he is with his girlfriend” looking down, I can see he feel sorry.

“Don’t be sad! If he can have a girlfriend, why don’t you have one? Heres some extra to cheer you up! Our special glazed donut!”

“Woah really?thank you sir!” I smiled at him and I couldn’t be thankful with all this free offer.

 

“don’t mention it, since youre our regular, and call me Soo hyuk, without sir” he handed me the glazed donut.

“Ah ne~ I am Chaerin”  He is quite handsome,and his smile can melted my shortcake. He is so tall compared that I am only as tall as his shoulder. Also his good point is that he is so polite, maybe he is older than me? Cus no way that a high-shchooler had a part time at the weekend

” I will  bring the cake and the caramel frapucino to your table”

 

I sit at the table near the window and wandering, Maybe he is right, I should find a boyfriend to get rid of this nasty feelings. But who? I am just this plain looking chaerin who eats a lot and always tripped myself. I munched my donut and it was really truly delicious. The texture is so so soft and the amount of sweet its just perfect. When I about to take one more bite, Soohyuk came with my order.

 

“here you go, chaerin-sshi, one Strawberry shortcake and one Caramel frappe” looked at the cake it was very wonderful. Everything just stop for awhile and I take a sip at the caramel frapee.

“Haha, its nice seeing you enjoyed the Frappe” ah I felt so embarrassed. I didn’t realized that Soo hyuk-sshi still standing there and didn’t politely thank him.

“Ne, it was very delicious! The beverages in this shop is the best! Number one in south Korea!”I gave him a thumbs up and he laughed. Eventho he is cool but when he is laughing like that, it gave me a warm feelings.

“We tried our best to serve the customer the best! So I will tell you if something new coming out chaerin-sshi,…”

“Just call me chaerin-ah,soohyuk-sshi, I don’t mind tho”I smile politely.

 

 “I see  and also that’s why you should come here often,plus call me soohyuk-oppa, since youre still in high school right?” he said reassuring .

“Soohyuk oppa? Ne~ I will call you that, and really?? I can come here often? youre so nice oppa, first this donut and also you ask me to come here often....is that too much” i kinda worry since theres a lot of customer here but he only ask me to come often. "and also, is it okay with your boss?i may cause a bother if i come here everyday" I can see Soohyuk is laughing again, but he hold it. Hull whats wrong with people today?

"its okay chaerin-ah, though we need some new recipes to add into the menus, so thats also a benefit from us" i couldnt be more happy. First i can come here everyday and tried the new menus, second i can talk with this handsome guy wherever i want! well being heartbroken isnt that bad.........although it still sting me a lot when i come to remember it.

"Huh?whats wrong chaerin-ah? ah i should go back to work then, enjoy your meal" he seems worried at my sudden change, its because i think about that stupid Jiyong! hull he ruins the opportunity for me.

"Neh Soohyuk-oppa, hwaiting!" i gave him my best smile and do the hwaiting gesture. He smiled and go back to the counter. 

 

============================================================

“THAT’S CHAERIN-AH!!! aigoo my poor chaerin-ah sitting near the window, but bwooh?who is that hot guy." Bom ponting at the coffee shop that jiyong told earlier. And it was her, Chaerin, talking comfortably with the waiter at the shop. Everyone tried to scanned the scene and just watching the from afar.

"I think he tried to flirt with her" Minzy narrowing her eyes to look closer.

"its a good thing tho, but arent Chaerin too...average for the guy" Seungri added, and in return Bommie glared at him

"YAH! baboo seungri watch your mouth or i will smack you with my feet"

"but its true tho, except Chaerin buy all the cakes in there, so the waiter should gave her a gratitude" Youngbae analyzing.

"No way bae, back in the food court she asked me to buy the diet coke for her, and i end up buying her one aishh now i am the one whos broke" Minzy looked at her jeans pocket searching for some extra money left

"haha, thats the usual chaerin, always not prepared" Jiyong laughed, remembering his clumsily friend.

"Hmm. guys, shouldnt we just enter and approach..her?" Kiko being ignored by the group then speak up. She just cant stand people talking non sense and with that Bommie and Minzy just looked at her.

"yeah right someone is not patient today, we must hurry or Chaerin will be gone again!!!!" Minzy with her sarcastic skill then lead the group towards the coffe shop.