003

That

My vision became blurry as I teared up. Why jiyong? How come you didn’t tell me about this? After all the time we spent, don’t you have the same feelings as mine? Of all people why you choose her?why not me? Aishh this is crazy. Everything makes me crazy. Beside I don’t even know who is his girlfriend anyway. I looked up at the sky,its so bright today. I hate this kind of weather. All the couples were all be happy and me here being broken-hearted. Without me realized I bumped someone.

 

“aishh! Watch your lookin! You almost stain my white floral dress!” huh??? This girl is so rude. But when I look at her face, shes really pretty and also tall. She looks like a model but with that attitude? I wish she taken care her face more cus that’s the only thing she has. I see her with some boy but then she yelled at me again.

 

“EEHEM?! I need an apologize here?i aint got time to be your object of research” wow this girl had a serious issue.

“ah nee, im sorry I was just space out back there.Have a nice day aggashi”

“huh, that’s easy” she walked off with her hand entwined in his.

 

“babe im sorry, I got some urgent meeting. I will call you later” I can hear her said that to her-maybe-boyfriend. Well its none of my business but I just happened to hear that. So I ignored them and now im craving for some comfort foods, I want cake right now! I want to eat all my sorrow right now and being upset makes me hungry too.

=====================================================================================================

Meanwhile at Bom and the group

 

“HULL wheres chaerin? I run like a  mad person but I don’t see chaerin…..what if she got lost and kidnapped by a scary guy?i can not forgive myself!” Bom screamed and try to catch a breath since she doesn’t like running or whatever that related to sweating.

“Youre overreacting bommie! Theres no way it will happened, beside who wants to kidnap her”Minzy success to catch up with Bom and scanning the area to find Chaerin.

“I think she is still around here, no way she got that far” youngbae and seungri follow Minzy and Bom.

“Hmmm guys, maybe she doesn’t really go home, if i were chaerin, I would just sitting in somewhere I can freely dazed off.” Seungri said to them.

“woah that’s not usual of you ri, but wheres the place? I aint know nothing about it”

When theyre thinking hard, they see Jiyong with a girl.

 

“Aigoo~ isn’t that jiyong, and…..it must be his girlfriend?!” Bom pointed at Jiyong and waving madly at them. Seungri, youngbae, and minzy noticed.

“Shes a dime, I can tell it from here, Jiyong really got a good taste” Seungri eyeing the girlfriend.

“You’d be smacked now if Jiyong hear that” youngbae smirking half-hearted and the group laughed. Then they all approached jiyong, and of course with his girlfriend.

 

“hey guys!i see youre all here, I want to introduce you to Kiko, shes my girlfriend” Jiyong speak so cheerfully and he was extremely emabarrassed when all his friends cheering him.

“Hello, im kiko, nice to meet you” she smile and the guys were all spellbound, except Minzy and Bom. They feel bad about Chaerin, and thankful that chaerin not here because it will be more painful seeing JIyong this happy with his girlfriend.

Seungri and Youngbae enjoying talking with Kiko, when suddenly Bom with a sour face interrupted them. “Guys?? Do you remember we had some important task here?”

 

“What task, Bom?oh yeah and also wheres Chaerin?its unusal that shes not with you?” Jiyong said with a worry face.

“ah at least SOMEONE notice, yeah Jiyong, shes been missing..and we tried to find her.” Minzy said sarcastically.

“Yeah Ji, we don’t know where she is although shes just left a minutes earlier. Do you have any idea whered she go?since you always hang out with her?” Youngbae explained calmly.

“Hmm I don’t know such place.” Jiyong tried to think hard.

“Poor chaeriniee~ shes all alone now and its my fault letting her go” Bom started to whinning when Jiyong come up with an idea.

“AH! Maybe shes in her favorite cake shop! She always there whenever she felt down or just want to eat cake” Jiyong eyes shining and the group nodded.

“Jiyongie~do you mean the shop where we first met?” Kiko looked at jiyong with an aegyo. It make Bom and Minzy disgusted whilst Seungri and youngbae just standing there poker face.

“Haha ne~ Kiko-yah. We should go there”

“okay, whatever, as long as Chaerin is there, lets go guys!” said Minzy with high spirit, ignoring the fact that Kiko and JIyong being lovedovey.

“haha Minzy, I like your style,and also I don’t like that kiko-chick”whisper bommie to her.

“yeah, especially we are on Chaerin;s side! I don’t like anyone who got near to that dumb-”