005

That

After Soohyuk-oppa left, suddenly I have a goosebump. Its like someone is watching me from afar but wait.. I can see from the window theres Bom, MInzy, Seungri, and Youngbae. Also behind them I can see JIyong…my eyes turned widened when I see the girl beside him.

 

It’s the girl I bumped earlier!

 

“Chaerin-ah!!! Thank goodness youre okay! We are searching for you ,ya’know” said Bom while hugging me so tightly. Shes the type of friend who will always take care of her friends rather than herself, and that’s why shes my bestfriend.

 

“Nee Chaerin, you shouldn’t have left us all alone like this, also youre so lucky to have that handsome waiter bringing your order” Minzy winking at me while her lips, looking at Soohyuk-oppa direction. But he is too busy to notice the group tho he is talking about something to the other co-workers.

 

“I knew it you would be here, Chae-ah, after all its your favorite place right,” That’s the voice I just want to erased from my mind. The last person I want to met in this world. His stupid goofy-smile that make my mind goes blank.

 

“Earth to Chaerin?!” Bommie yelled right to my ear.

“Yah bommie,don’t be so loud” without I realized everyone is already sitting in the same table as mine. Then I remember, the girl that I bumped earlier is now sitting right beside JIyong and infront of me. She gave me a warm smile, but I just squint my eyes with a half hearted smile.

 

“So you must be Chaerin right? Im Kiko,  Jiyong;s girlfriend” aigo,o that should be me to said those words, I gulped and try to stay calm, and I can see worried faces written in Bommie and Minzy’s face, worried that I will cry patheticly infront of everyone. Why this rude must be Jiyong’s girlfriend? The kind and sweet Jiyong, what does he look at her?

 

“Ah ne, I knew you from ear…”

“Really? You must be daydreaming, I never remember that we met before, also Jiyong said a lot about you!right Jiyong”  she look nervous right now. But then it crush my heart into a million pieces, when Jiyong look at her with those loving eyes. I cried a little inmy mind.

“Right kiko~ Chaerin is one of my bestfriend here, so you should take care of her too” as always, he treated me like his little sister.

“ Guys, guys! Since it was their anniversary and the first time we met Jiyong’s official girlfriend, shouldn’t he treat all of us?!” Seungri exclaimed cheerfully.

“Nee jiyong-ahh~ we are so tired from all those running” Bommie without hesitation agreeing.

“but after all the one who caused trouble is Chaerin! “  Jiyong defend himself.

“Woah-so you blamed chaerin ?look at her shes just confused that we are here!” Youngbae talked back to him, making me and the rest laugh.

 

“but seriously guys, me and Kiko already had a plan, and since we already find Chaerin, I should be going. “ everyone boo-ing and I can feel the sting again.

 

Everyone finally decided to leave and I said goodbye to Soohyuk-oppa.

“Oppa, I will go now, goodbye!” soohyuk nodded and smile, he makde a little wave gesture when I can see from the corner of my eyes that Jiyong squinted a little. Must be my imagination.

 

“OOMOMOOO! How come you call him oppa?? And you became so cute back then” Bom elbowed me, trying to find some answer.

“well before you arrived it happens that we had a small talk, that’s all.”I tried to explain it quick and simple.

“You  may got some discount back there chaerin, next time I will mention your name maybe” the sly Seungri at it again.

“yah babo! Im not using him and Soohyuk oppa is really kind, I cant do that”

“Chae-ah, seems like youre really close to him eventho you just met him “ The tone that JIyong use now is different from usual. He looked at me annoyed and I just stand there confused.Everyone just keep silent then Kiko grabbed jiyong’s hand immediately .

 

“Jiyong-ah, come on, should we be going?its getting late now”

“Ne, kiko, and I almost forgot here, our first anniversary present,here’’

“Thank you jiyongiee~ this is exactly what I want.” Kiko said with aegyo.

 

“heyy heyy no PDA here” bommie looked annoyed as and so do minzy. Meanwhile me pretend to keep my poker face.

 

Why must be that ?