001

That

 

“JIyong!wait for me” as I clumsily running but then failed, I fell to the ground and lands perfectly with my knees on the hard aphalt.

 

“Chae, please, watch out your step, aishhh what will you do when I am not around?”

He tried to pull me up and see the wound/

“Haha its okay, I got a band-aid with me anytime! And also im used to it” I smiled and this is the reason why I fell in love with him. He always help me whenever I am In need.

“Yep, youre so stubborn and that’s why I cant left you behind.” He pinch my cheeks and get up, waiting for me to adjust the band aid. I blushed hard but thanks to my bangs it cover my face really well.

 

“ ughh don’t act like I need you! I can take care on my own! “but its true tho, I need him the most.

“Okay then, quick get up! Your mom must be worried since its getting late now”

He offered his hand as I tried to get up, and I couldn’t be more happy. Walking side by side holding hands with him it’s a dream came true.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

“he only see you as a little sister if you always act so clumsy like that chae” Bom said to me while carelessly drinking her banana-milk.

“yeah chae, you should make a move and open his eyes that youre a girl! And first put a lady act! Look at how you sit,its like an ahjussi in some beef-tent” Minzy adding.

“aish , should I be like that? But I don’t want to~ minzy-ah~bommie-ah~ help me~” I said cutely but getting smacked immediately by Bom.

“awww whats that for? Bommie its hurt you know “

“Right, bom, you should be harsh to chaerin” suddenly Youngbae appear from nowhere with his buds Seungri.

“Youngbae~ yeay my savior!, bommie is so mean to me,please punish him.”

 

“woahh its scary when a girls fight, you know and since it was bommie who did it..” Said seungri making bom more furious.

 

“YAH! What did you say seungri? We are not fighting and also im giving and advice to chaerin!”

 

“Guys, please lower your voice, people all looking at us.” Youngbae, being the mature one is always in position to get ride of the situation.

“Hull whatever bae, I want to buy some corn right now!”

 

And as you can see,now we are at the mall, at the food court exactly. This is the place that we usually gathered. Well the main reason is cus we all just love food especially Bom.

 

“So chae, whats advice that you need from Bom earlier?” I panickly stare at MInzy, giving her a hint not to blow my though. “Well some dumb , nothing important actually” She smiled and thank god MInzy youre the real Ace now! Especially that Suengri and Youngbae is Jiyong;s bestfriend. So it will be a trouble if they found out.

 

“Okay since we already gathered here, we had some news for you!”Seungri chant enthustiacly.

“Yah yah what is it panda! And you didn’t bother to wait for me”

“your lost for hitting me “

“ugh”

“Okayy stop! Its about JIyong!” Youngbae hit the table and we are all startled.

“hmm, what about him??” MInzy ask curiously and we all nodded in rhyme.

 

“Jiyong got a girlfriend”

“ohh, I see” I sip my diet Coke and then taken aback.

Minzy and Bom look at me with worry eyes.

Wait

Jiyong

 

Got

 

A

 

Girlfriend

 

 

 

 

And it  wasn’t me???!