002

That

Earlier

 

“Damn Jiyong, when did you get a girlfriend?”

“A month ago,when I am bout to buy chae’s favorite cake.”

“What?why would you buy a cake for chaerin?isnt she a little bit spoiled from your act?”

“yeah but I cant help it, and I also its not that far from the store I work part time.”

“but man,  I wouldn’t do such things for a girl even its coincidence” Youngbae crossed his arms. 

“Right right!!! I mean unless she gave you something then youre not in debt or anything tho” Seungri added

 

“ okay guys, just be clear! Chaerin is my important friend, and she will always be. And she always be with me whenever im in trouble, so whats with buying her a single damn cake for a gratitude toward friend?” Youngbae and seungri just stare at each other.

“fine, we are sorry, and also whos the chick’s name? is she from our school or what?” Youngbae try to release the thick atmosphere.

 

“She is Kiko, from the all-girl school in Itaewon.”

“Woah,ji! You got a big catch! What a lucky bastard..and from all-girl school, it must be hard to handle” Seungri smack jiyong;s shoulder lightly but in return jiyong smack him harder.

“She helped me picked the cake for Chaerin, and then we talk for hours. At the end we exchange our contacts. Plus today is our first month anniversary! I bought her a brand new purse “ he exclaimed proudly.

“WOAH ji , isn’t that a little expensive? It’s a high quality brand”Seungri said surprisingly touching the bag.

 

“Stop with the touch ,ri. Well shes kinda want it so I bought it for our anniversary,its all from my hard work! So its no problem.”

“aren’t that too much? You just knew her for a ing 30 days and she already beg for a fkin expensive purse. Whats next?for your one year anniversary you will buy her an island?” Seungri exaggerated.

“ geess shut up already! I love her, and I want her to be happy. That’s all”

 

“Yeah enough Seungri, he love her and that’s alright. Let him be”Youngbae added

 

“and Congrats ji, hope she is the one for you. “ Youngbae smiled to him.

 

“thank you Bro! And I have to go, we will meet in about two hours”

 

“why don’t you stay a bit more? And its still two hours, what will you do?”

 

“sorry seungri, but better be early than late! See you at school tomorrow!”

Jiyong then stand up and went out.

 

“hmm youngbae, you think its not a joke right? I mean..that girl kiko, I heard it somewhere”

 

“I have no idea ri, shouldn’t we support him in  his new relationship?”

 

“yeah right, but I want to search more about her.”

“Do as you please, but at the end we don’t know what will happen with Jiyong “

“Haha you think so? Well it’s a good opportunity for you since Jiyong had..”

 

“Damn seungri! Don’t be so loud!” Youngbae looked around anxiously.

 

“chill man, we are at the mall and no one recognized us, ah well!!theres someone we know. Its chaerin and bommie and minzy, should we hit them up?”

 

“lets go!”youngbae said cheerfully making seungri embarrassed.  

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present

 

 

“so that’s hows it goes” youngbae end up the story.

 

 Chaerin then stand up and just smile faintly to the group.

 

“Everyone, I think I should go home right now, I don’t feel well”

 

“AH chaerin-ah, we can escourt you to…”Bommie offered but then Chaerin refused.

 

“Anniyo! Im fine , really guys, don’t worry. I need time alone.” She then said goodbye and left.

 

“Aishhh I cant handle this, the other party is blind enough to see and the other one doesn’t have any courage to do so!!”seungri said furiously.

 

“They’ve both realized but damnn they just don’t get it,” Minzy said nonchantly

 

“yeah, we all know that theyre both in love but Jiyong-ie still doesn’t know whats his feeling tho. We should gave them some time” Youngbae said with a sigh and continue eating his unfinished fries.

They all lost in their though but then Bommie interrupted.

 

“Aigo~but poor chaerinnie, she must be really sad now!!! I SHOULD FOLLOW HER RIGHT NOW!what if she do anything stupid!and shes all alone!” she stand up and quickly follow chaerin’s path.

 

“Bommie! Wait for me! “ MInzy get up from her seat and run to bommie.

 

“YAHH girls! So you left us alone..aish youngbae you all what I got right now, wha…WAIT YOUNGBAE IM COMING WITH YOU” Youngbae too left seungri to follow Chaerin, so seungri had no choice to follow him too.