First Impression

Do You Remember? (You Probably Don't)

"ANNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

I pulled my phone far away from my ear. When I felt it safe again, I brought it back.

"Daehwan, my ears almost exploded."

"Woops sorry. You busy?"

I looked at my wrist watch and stood up, gathering my things.

"No, I was just leaving work."

"Great! Wanna meet my friend?"

"No."

"Ouch that was cold. You didn't even give it a second."

"I don't need a second to know my answer."

"Oh come oooooon, he's the guy I was a singer with. He's the guy I got into the company with! Come on Anna just this once? Both of you are quiet and reserved you'll get close real quick."

"Daehwan I'm pretty sure if he's quiet and I'm quiet then neither of us will talk, therefore coming to the conclusion that no, we will no get close real quick."

"Hmm, you make a good point. But pleeeeeaaase? I'll bring fried chicken and beer."

" you Daehwan, where you wanna meet?"

"Ha! I knew it. And! Tsk! Language!"

"Oh please, you use more vulgar words than I do."

"That's true. Anyway! Meet me there!"

"Aight I'll be there in like thirty minutes." I hung up and tucked my phone into my pocket. I bowed at my coworkers as I walked out of the building and into the freedom of the busy streets. I in a breath. "Finally, out of that stuffy office."

I entered in the address Daehwan gave me into my phone gps.

You'll arrive to your destination within 15 minutes by foot, 9 minutes by bus, and 3 minutes by car. I decided to walk. Please follow the blue line. I swung my arms as I took my time.

I arrived 21 minutes later. I glared at my phone. "Tsk, lying phone. Making me walk more than I had to." Then again, I did walk slowly.

I walked into a big building, and followed Daehwan's further instructions. I looked around my surroundings as I walked down the hall. "This must be Daehwan's entertainment company." Four young dashing boys walked towards me. I slightly bowed as they passed by me, and then walked faster until I reached the room Daehwan labeled. As soon as I opened the door, I could smell the chicken. I ran in.

"Yooooo, look who made it in! Come come, have some chicken." 

"You don't have to offer it I was gonna take some anyway and you know it." Daehwan laughed as I took a big vigorous bite out of my chicken leg. 

"Hello..." I heard a soft greeting.

I had forgotten that I was coming to meet Daehwan's friend.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Anna, this is Chanyul. Chanyul, this is Anna! Now eat and drink kids, cus I paid for all of this!" Chanyul then hit Daehwan lightly on the head.

"Liar, I paid for it." Daehwan smiled and shot a peace sign at Chanyul as he rolled his eyes. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Thank you Chanyul-shi for paying for the chicken. I'll make sure to buy you lunch one day."

"Ah, no it's fine! Just eat!"

I nodded.

"By the way, Daehwan, is this your practice room?" I looked curiously at Daehwan.

"Oh, yeah. Technically we're supposed to only have private practice rooms but I guess we're gonna debut soon (already). We've been told that this will be our practice room from now on."

"Will you two be debuting as a duet?" Daehwan and Chanyul looked at each other.

"Hmm, I don't think so." Daehwan looked at Chanyul.

"I think I heard that we'll be joining that one boy group. What's it called? Double J something." I perked up and tilted my head.

No way.

"Is it by any chance... Double JC? As in JJCC?" Chanyul sat up and pointed at me.

"Yeah! That's the one!" Oh no.

"Dear lord... you must really want me dead." Daehwan tilted his head.

"What? Why?" I sighed.

"Because... he's in that group."

Daehwan looked at me confused. I glared at him. Has he already forgotten?

"OH. HIM. Wait. I'M IN THE SAME COMPANY AS HIM?!?! AND I'M DEBUTING WITH HIM?!?!"

"Way to keep it a secret Daehwan. Also, you're not debuting with him cus he's already debuted." Poor Chanyul looked confused as hell.

"What."

"Oh, it's nothing dear. Here, have some chicken." I grabbed a chicken wing and forced it into Chanyul's mouth.

"Wait, but aren't they like not that well known? Like, not a lot of people know them. And practically nobody knew of your former group either. Are you fine with that?" I questioned Daehwan and Chanyul. They seemed to think for a bit.

"Well," Daehwan started. "I mean, as long as I get to perform I guess I'm ok."

"Yeah, me too." Chanyul agreed. "So long as I get to perform with Daehwan." I raised my eyebrows. Chanyul's eyes widened. "NOT BECAUSE I SECRETLY LOVE DAEHWAN BECAUSE I MOST ABSOLUTELY DO NOT. Just cus me and Daehwan have history together, and we've been performing together since debut. S. h e. e. s.h." Daehwan and I laughed.

"Well, good luck to you two. I'll be cheering you guys on!" I raised a beer can. "Cheers?"

Daehwan and Chanyul looked at each other before raising their own cans. 

"Cheers!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/n

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE IMMA CRY

mainly cus for some reason I been coming up with a bunch of one shot ideas (at the randomest times too) so like I've been too busy trying to write all the one shots I started so I completely forgot about this story. 

BUT NOW I'VE REMEMBERED

and I somehow turned it into but like whatever at least the story's moving now.

Well anyway, it's summer break but I am NOT free at ALL because i have SAT homework and online summer school work cus I was being lazy first semester...

fml.

so yeah updates won't get any quicker (sobs)

-K.o