Gotta Be You

Always Be Mine

A/N

Please go back another chapter, I did a double update thank you!

-Tao- 

I embarrassed myself in front of Sehun. I never cry in front of anyone. It makes me feel pathetic, he's probably going to tell everyone, but that's okay, he deserves to for the way I acted. I close my locker and start heading out of the school. 

"Tao, wait!" I turn around and see Sehun running towards me, maybe he's going to hurt me, too. He stops in front of me, bending down panting. He looks up at me and smiles. 

"Let me walk you home." I look at him confused. I don't know what to do so I nod my head, id rather not reject him and make him angry. I see him throw his fist in the air, I flinch for a second, but I open my eyes and see he is just cheering. I feel a small tug on my lips and that's when I realize. I'm smiling, well kind of, but I haven't smiled for three years. I shake my head and start walking, hopefully he did not see that. 

Sehun and I continue walking, we walk down a quiet street, both walking in silence. What am I suppose to say? We keep walking until I hear footsteps, I stop, causing Sehun to turn around. I turn around and I see them. 

"Hey princess, new friend? Did you tell him what happened to your old friend?" I start to shake in fear, he wouldn't tell him would he, he would and I know it. I shake my head, trying to not think about it. 

"Hey, can you stop, can't you see you're scaring him!" I look at Sehun who looks really angry. Please, don't let their be fighting. 

"You should be scared of him, he did kill a person." I flinch at that. I didn't kill him, I didn't kill him, it wasn't me. I close my ears with my hands and look at Sehun, more people are going to hate me. I see Sehun raise his fist and hit the guy in the face. I see rage in the other guys eyes, I see him raise his fist. 

Flashback

"Tao, leave now!"

"But-"

"I said go, now!" I quickly run away, not to far away though. I hide behind a tree, watching from a distance. I know I couldn't be much help, and that was the worst. Because he would do anything to protect me, but I could do nothing in return I felt worthless. 

I watched as they punched and kicked him. Not one tear escaped his face as he laid on the ground. I saw the guys were finished when they began to walk away. I quickly run to him. 

"Hurry up, we need to get you to a doctor!" He laughs, and stands up. 

"I'm fine, I promise. They pushed you and you scraped your knee are you okay? It's bleeding we need to bandage it up." I start to cry and I hug him. He flinches, most likely from the pain, but he relaxes and puts his arms around me, gently rubbing my back. 

"Everything will be fine Tao I promise." I wasn't crying because I was in pain, I was crying because he was in pain, my best friend and I allow him to get hurt. For him to take the pain away that was meant for me. He shouldn't even care for me. I continue to let the tears stream down my face. 

End flashback

I couldn't let the same thing happen twice. I let to of my ears and quickly run in front of Sehun. Turning around and hitting him with a roundhouse kick. I quickly grab Sehun's hand and run, run far away as possible from them, I can't let him get hurt because of me, not again. 

I kept running with Sehun's hand in mine, and suddenly I came to a stop. I looked around at my surroundings and saw that we were in a park. I let go of Sehun's and look at him. 

"Are you okay?" He looks shocked and I tilt my head. 

"I-I'm fine. Wow, I didn't know you could fight like that! Why didn't you protect yourself from that guy earlier in the lunchroom?" I look down and close my eyes. 

"Because I deserve it." I say barely above a whisper. 

"What I didn't hear that?" He looks at me and I just shake my head. 

"Never mind." I walk over to the swings and sit down, slowly going back and forth. Sehun sits on the swing next to me, gently swinging too. 

"I hope you don't mind, but why did he say you killed someone?" I tense up and stop the swing, tightening my grip on the chains. 

"I didn't kill him." I say, using all my strength, it's a subject I'd rather not discuss. I start to swing again, no response back from Sehun. 

We swing in silence for a couple hours. No one speaking. It's not awkward either, it's rather peaceful, no one asking questions, no one bothering me. I wish it could be like this everyday, but that's just a wish. 

"Look, the sunset." I look up at the sky and realize there is a sunset. I look at Sehun, and I mean I actually look at him for the first time. He's beautiful, absolutely stunning, and he's talking to me. He turns his head towards me and I quickly look away avoiding eye contact. My heart begins to race. Oh please no. 

The walk back was silent. It was awkward for me, maybe not for him, but for me it was horrible. After I realized how I feel towards Sehun I don't know what to do. So much happened in one day, and it's only my first day. He comforted me when I cried, walked with me in the hallways, made sure I made it to class safe, walking me home, saving me from them, and watching the sunset together. I couldn't believe I could be feeling like this. I tried to deny it, but I can't. I feel my palms get sweaty, I'm sorry Sehun. 

We arrive at my house, I look in my bag, but find no key. I look at Sehun and shrug, then knock on the door. 

"Tao, I was so worried about you, it's after dark are you okay? Who is this boy behind you?" I see her glaring at him, she knows kids mess with me, she's even tried to prevent it, she even tried to tell Luhan, but I wouldn't let her. 

"This is my... my-"

"Friend, hello ma'am, my name is Sehun, nice to meet you." I see her frown turn into a smile. 

"Oh, nice to meet you Sehun, would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Thank you, but it's late and I should be heading home. It was a pleasure meeting you. Bye Tao, see you Monday!" He waves and closes the door behind him. Friend? Were friends, my heart starts to race again. He only said friend no big deal right?

A/N
Hello here is the second part to my triple update, with Tao. I have to be careful when writing Tao's part because I only want to give some hints and not give some things away, it's hard for me. Sigh, this is a pretty short chapter, but that's okay, cause I said
everything I needed to. Well thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoting, I really appreciate it!

Question

1. Does anyone like any solo artist?

I like Ailee, Jung Joonyoung, Roy Kim, and K. Will.