Beautiful

Always Be Mine
-Luhan-
 
I pace back and force nervously. My feet burning holes into the ground. I look at the clock, 6:30, he should be here. Did he bail out, does he think I'm creepy, does he not like me. I feel a hand land on my shoulder and my head shoots up meeting eyes with Kai. 
 
"He'll be here, Kyungsoo said he's running late, he's just as nervous as you." I look at Kyugsoo and he nods, agreeing with what Kai said. I flash a nervous smile at both of them, and then turn to Tao and Sehun and do the same. I take a deep breath and then sit on the couch. 
 
"I don't think I should have asked him. I'll make things awkward between us." I play with my fingers looking down at him. 
 
I feel the cushion next to me sink in. A hand squeezing my knee, I look up and smile at Tao. 
 
"Never in my life would I believe that I would be the one comforting you, but Luhan, take some breaths, breathe, and stop worrying. If he didn't want to go he would have said no. He said yes, he wants to go with you. If anything you'll get closer tonight. So please enjoy tonight and have fun." He smiles at me and I smile back. I pull Tao into a hug. I jerk away when I hear three light knocks on the door. My heart rate goes up and I look at Kai who sighs and walks to the door. 
 
"H-how do I look?" I look at Tao who quickly fixes my hair and then gives me a thumbs up. I shakily stand up and straighten my suit. I slowly walk towards the door where I see Kai's back with Minseok in front of him. I clear my throat and Kai turns his head and smiles at me. He moves out of the way and my jaw drops. Nevermind, I can't do this, I'm gonna pass out, I'm done. He slowly walks over and scratches the back of his neck. 
 
"Y-you look r-really great, Luhan. S-sorry for being late." I close my jaw and quickly compose myself. I smile at him and he shyly smiles and then looks away. 
 
"You look stunning, I'm glad you decided to come." I actually managed to say with out stuttering. 
 
Seconds later I hear my mom running down the stairs with a camera in her hand. 
 
"Pictures!" She screams, I hook Minseok's arm with mine and walk him over to the rest of the group. We take tons of photos. Single, couples, group, funny, serious, and putting the corsages on. We then have to hurry out of the house since we ended taking too many pictures that we could become late. 
 
Our family driver drives us to the venue, where I tell him that we don't need to be picked back up. We walk in, all eyes on Kai, I, and Sehun, who has been quite popular with everyone(despite being close with Tao), and ignoring our dates as if they weren't there. I pull Minseok closer for he doesn't get pushed away. We make our way to an empty table where we sit down and catch our breath. 
 
"Let's dance!" I shout over the music as I pull Minseok up with me, and gesturing the other two couples to come with. 
 
"I-I can't dance." Minseok says and I look at him like he's crazy. 
 
"Everyone can dance, you'll be fine!" I pull him on the dance floor. 
 
"Just start moving your body to the music." I start flowing my body along to the music and then point towards him. He awkwardly tries to move and I just giggle, him looking away embarrassingly. I smile and take his had guiding him. 
 
After awhile we finally got comfortable dancing. No one seemed to bother us, which was actually surprising. We cheered for Kai and Sehun as they had a dance battle, but laughed when Kyungsoo dragged him by the ear because he wasn't paying attention, they disappeared but we didn't end up seeing them ever come back. 
 
I hear the beginning of a slow song beginning to play and quickly drag Minseok away from the punch bowl. 
 
"We have to dance to at least one slow song tonight." I say as I pull him towards the dance floor. 
 
When we get there I awkwardly stop and put my hands around his waist. As he slowly reaches to put his around my neck. 
 
"This is alright, right?" He nods and i feel my pulse begin to speed up, hopefully he doesn't notice. 
 
I lean in closer, our eyes locked and my breath hitches. I have to tell him now. 
 
"M-Minseok?" He hums in response, all eyes on me. 
 
"You know, I'm having a r-really great time tonight." I hold my breath as I wait for his response. 
 
"I having a great time too." He smiles at me. I feel myself start to sweat. I look at his lips which makes it all worse. 
 
"I, you know, for a long time-" As I was speaking I didn't realize I was moving in closer. My breath hitches noticing how close our faces actually are. I look at Minseok, who was staring at my lips. I take a deep breath and then close the gap between us. It was subtle and sweet. It wasn't long, but it wasn't short. Better than that, he was responding back. It was heaven. We both slowly pull back and look into each other's eyes. 
 
"I-I really like you Minseok." I say just above a whisper. His face scrunches which worries me, did I mess up. But it slowly turns into a smile. 
 
"I really like you too, Luhan." His cheeks turn a bright red and I'm pretty sure mine are the same. I engulf him in a hug. He wraps his arms around me. 
 
"Let's go home." He nods and I grab his hand. 
 
We walk holding hands, with interlocked fingers and a smile on my face. The night air is cool and the sky is clear, and the stars are shining bright. This night couldn't get any better.
 
"Are you coming over or am I dropping you off?" He tenses up and then slowly calms back down. 
 
"My house. My parents are coming home later tonight so they want me home." I nod my head. 
 
"C-can I stay over for a b-bit, I mean, it's okay I not, I could just go home, we can see each other at school, and-" 
 
"You can come over. My parents come home at 1, you just have to leave by then." I nod my head and smile as we continue to walk. 
 
We arrive at his house in no time, he tells me to take my shoes upstairs with me. I do his odd request and bring my shoes upstairs and put them by the window. I hear the door shuts and he smiles at me. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist, lightly rocking back and force. I take one hand and bring it up to his cheek. I slowly lean in, as he leans in the rest of the way. 
 
 
A/N
 
Hello I am back and I am sorry. First, I would like to apologize for this super crappy chapter. Second, would be for not updating for a long time. I actually had a 2k chapter written before which took me a week to write cause I kept getting upset with it, and I ended up deleting it in the end. This chapter took me about and hour to write and I'm not reading over it cause I'll probably delete it. 
 
I've been sick a lot recently, I can't even eat right now and I had some heart probs last week, so my writing is shaky right now. I promise I will try to get better writing soon. 
 
Also, I would like to thank everyone who subscribed. Thank you for 205 subs and 21 votes. Thank you for the silent readers. I feel bad everytime I got subs and I wasn't updating so I'm really grateful for that. 
 
Ahh so light ( is that even real? Idk) is in the next chapter, so it's nothing big cause well, they just got together and they ain't moving that fast. I decided this story is probably only gonna have 23-30 chapter I don't know exactly but between those two probably. 
 
Thank you again everyone!:)