What is love?

Always Be Mine

-Minseok-

We walk back to the house, Minah talking to Luhan about her friend. Seems like Luhan's family is really fond of him, even though they are at work most of the time they still notice him. When his mom had hugged me it caught me by surprise. It was a warm but sad feeling. I've missed it, but I know I'll never receive one from my parents. I let out a sigh and I see Luhan whip his head towards me. 

"Are you okay?"

I nod and smile a bit, I don't want to bother him. He looks at me as if he knows I'm lying, he opens his mouth as if he's about to say something, but closes it as Minah turns around and opens hers. 

"Hey Minseok, did you look through Luhan's room yet?"

"Uhh yeah, we slept in there."

"Hmm did you find anything in there?" I see Luhan shoot her a glare and she just looks up at him innocently. I start remembering that poem that I saw written on the floor and blush. 

"N-no"

"Well you see Luhan has this whole book that has these lovesick poems in it, and do you know who he wrote them for?" I shake my head and look over at Luhan, whose eyes have widened, like a deer in headlights. 

"Well, of course, the one and only-" Luhan puts his hand back over at Minah's mouth, but her finger had risen up and pointed at me, and he quickly pushed it back down. 

It must have been my imagination, how would Luhan even write poems about me, and Minah is probably just messing with me, little sisters tend to be like that. I shake my head and look at Luhan, who grabs Minah's hand and waves his hand to tell me to follow. I see him whispering stuff into her ear and her pouting, but it seemed like he has gotten his way for now.

We arrive at the house to see Tao on the couch watching a drama. He doesn't seem to interested, it seems like he is just passing time. 

"Tao! I told you to stop wearing black all the time, I thought I told you to but bright colors!" Minah runs towards Tao and starts waving her finger. I laugh, it's like she's a big sister instead of a little one. 

"I'm comfortable and it's fine cause we are at home." She sighs and shakes her head. 

"I'm going to take a nap, I had no sleep last night." She runs up stairs, her braids bouncing as she runs. 

"Hey, wanna listen to the recording?" I nod my head, he plops down on a loveseat and pats the spot next to him. My heart speeds up, it's okay; we won't be that close, right?

Wrong, as soon as I sat down Luhan scoots closer to me and smiles. My heart pounds and I hope he doesn't hear it. He's going to hate me if he figures out. 

He pushes play and Tao, Luhan, and I all listen in complete silence. I was so shocked on how well we sounded, I was sure that I ruined it for us, but I was supposed that I actually didn't sound that bad. And well Luhan, he sounded like an angel, so I already knew he was perfect. 

"Minnie! Did you hear that, we sounded so good, we are going to be partners all the time, you got that! We make the perfect duo!" He holds both of my hands and smiles so wide I can't help to smile back. The nickname he just gave me is so cute and I don't know what to do. Butterflies are attacking my stomach right now, but I just got to stay calm and act normal. The only problem is Luhan has not let go of my hands and keeps staring into my eyes. My heart is going to explode, I try to avoid eye contact, but I can still feel his eyes burning into me. 

Tao clears his throat and thank goodness, I might have died right there. Luhan let's go of my hands and rubs the back of my neck and looks away.

"Sorry about that, let's go upstairs."

-Luhan-

Stupid, I got so caught up in the moment, oh god please don't hate me Minseok. I'm sorry I'm creepy and I basically stalked you for three years, I'm sorry that I make everything awkward, please don't hate me. Apologizing in my head is much easier then in person. 

I open my door, Minseok behind me. We both sit on the bed in silence. I clear my throat and look at him. 

"Uhm, can I talk to you about something?" He slowly nods his head. 

"L-last night, you woke up, in the middle of night, a-are you okay? You c-can talk to me if you need too." I see Minseok's face go pale and look away. 

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Do you need to talk it out." He shakes his head. He won't look me in the eyes and I can tell he's scared to tell me. I don't want to pressure him, so I do the only thing I know how to do. 

I wrap my arms around him and I hear him let out a whimper. I rub circles in his back, his feelings are so important to me, and to see him hurt like this kills me. 

He slowly wraps his arms around me and holds me above the waist, I pull him closer and he starts to cry, my eyes start to water, seeing him hurt like this is killing me. I have to keep strong for him, I can't show him that I'm weak. 

I let him cry on my shoulder and hear a bunch of 'I'm sorrys' and 'please don't hate me' I just coo him and lightly hum soft tunes. He crying slowly calms and is reduced to sniffles, not pulling away and just holding on. My heart is sad, how could such a sweet boy be so sad, whoever is hurting him is going to pay for it. I brush away my anger and continue to comfort him. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry." He wipes away his remaining tears, I shake my head and pull away. I smile at him and grab his wrist, I pull him up and head towards the bathroom. I sit him down on the toilet and get a washcloth with water on it and gently wipe his face. I look lovingly into his eyes. 

"Everything will be fine Minnie, okay, I'm always here for you, whether you want to tell me or not." He nods his head and let's out a light smile. I smile and grab his wrist again bringing him back into my room and sitting him down on my bed, I sit down too. 

"Thank you." He looks at me deeply in the eyes and I smile. I'll do anything for you, trust me. 

"I have a question to ask you?" I look at him and nod my head. 

"Tao said something, I'm just curious, he said something about knowing me for three years? What does he mean?" He looks at me innocently and my face begins to heat up. Damn family can't keep their mouths shut. 

"Uhm, you see, the first time, I uh, saw you, I just thought that we should become friends, and well, I never had to the courage to talk to you, until this year, I'm sorry, that must sound creepy." Let's just leave the falling in love with you part, yeah sounds good. I look over at Minseok and see his face turn red. 

"Thank you, for becoming my friend." I let out my breath that I seemed to be holding in. I thought he was going to be scared of me. I nod my head. 

-No ones pov-

Minseok left Luhan's house, not without a bunch of more hints from the family. Minseok just blushed and brushed it off, as nothing. Luhan, was trying to stop them but failed a lot as it was too many against one. 

Two weeks passed by and Minseok and Luhan became closer. Minseok putting some trust into Luhan and falling deeper for him, never thinking of confessing though. Tao and Sehun continue to hang out at school and Sehun's persistent of trying to get Tao to hang outside of school, which he fails miserably at. 

-Minseok-

I walk into my house but something feels different. 

"Where have you been?"

A/N
Hello I am back after forever. My wrist is feeling better, well it had been, but I got the flu, sorry I have a bad immune system OTL. 

So much has happened since my last update like exo'luxion and all those teasers and agh. My fav teasers are xius and baeks I love them so much. Also shinee and the tokyo dome and talking about new album. Too much excitement for me right now! I hope you are all doing well thank you for all the wonderful comments! I really love you guys a lot. Thank you for reading, you guys are so sweet! ALSO HAPPY BDAY XIU BABY!!!