How Nice Would It Be

Always Be Mine

-Minseok- 

 

I lay there shocked as I hear footsteps throughout the house. Still not believing this night happened. Luhan confessed, Luhan said I was beautiful, Luhan said he loved me. My heart beats fast as I remember moments after he left. It's like a dream. I didn't suspect to make friends, or even talk to anyone. I didn't expect to talk to the oh so popular Luhan. Honestly, he was like a prince to the school. He was innocent, polite, social, there was no one who disliked him, even the guys followed him, and he's beautiful. Then there's me, I was like a maid, or servant, no friends and did what I was told. How could someone like Luhan like me? But his words tonight made me feel something, like I was important, that I'm special and not a nobody. My heart flutters. The door then bust open. I instantly close my eyes pretending to go to sleep. 

 

"Wake up, we have a meeting tomorrow with our boss, stay out of trouble, not like anybody wants to hang out with you anyways." My door was slammed shut, and just like that my mood was ruined. I feel a buzz on the side and pick up my phone. 

 

From: Luhan<3

 

Sleep well beautiful :* <3

 

And just like that my mood went up again. I smile and close my eyes, falling into the most peaceful sleep. 

 

                      

-Luhan-

 

"Mom, I don't want to meet your employees, I want to see my boyfriend." I whine. Yes, I'm already needy and whiney because it's been more than 12 hours since I've seen Minseok and it still feels like a dream. I woke my parents up at one to tell them, first they were not pleased with being woken up, but when I told them Minseok and I are together, they were thrilled. I got hugged and showered with joy. I'm so happy I have supporting parents. Then I remember Minseok's parents, homophobes, it rang in my mind. Yeah, not many people were fond of same relationships here, but to hear how they would call him names and sometimes lay a hand on him, I couldn't stand it. I promised to help him out, when I have a plan. 

 

I walk downstairs in a suit with my hair gelled back, putting on a perfect impression for the oh so important workers that are about to get promoted. My mom hugs me and tells me, I can see Minseok after lunch. I'm glad. He texted me earlier this morning saying his parents had a meeting to go to, and they won't be back home until late. 

 

Tao walks down with his suit and hair up. He recently dyed his hair blonde and he actually looks really nice. The wonderful works of Sehun because he wanted to get their hair done for homecoming together. Sehun now rocks a whitish silver color, which he actually pulls off well. I'm just glad that they are getting along so well together. 

 

We all sit at the table waiting for the knock on the door. The atmosphere is good in the house, which hasn't happened in a while. Minah is sitting patiently in the chair, in her dress and hair curled. I haven't told her about Minseok, but I'll wait till later for she can stay calm. Tao is sitting in his suit texting away on his phone non-stop, which has to be Sehun. I told him about Minseok and I, so every now and then he sends winks and smirks my way. Just he wait, it'll be him and Sehun next, he doesn't even know it. My thoughts get interrupted by a knock on the door. I immediately straighten up and wait for the maids to get the door. We all stand up and wait at the door. 

 

"Hello, welcome Mr. and Mrs. Kim." They smile and bow to show respect and we do the same back. 

 

"This is my family, the eldest is my son Luhan." I smile brightly and hold my hand out for both could shake. 

 

"The middle child is my son Tao, and my little daughter is Minah." They both stick their hands out and shake their hands as my father finishes the last of his introductions. We walk over and sit down. It's weird to have new people in the house, but we've gotten used to it since it happens often. 

 

They serve our meal, which is a porcini flan, my family always liked to have fancy stuff when we have company, to show our importance. They talked through the meal about work, so we just sat there eating and not saying much. Then desert was served, a white soufflé with a chocolate mousse and coffee ice cream. I look over at Minah, she's trying her best not to drool. After we finish our desert Minah excuses herself, as does Tao. I sit there, waiting for permission to go, until what they are talking about perks my interest. 

 

"Do you have any children?" My mother asks with a smile on her face. I see the Kim's face twist in disgust until masking it with a smile. 

 

"We have a son, but he's quite a trouble maker." They say through their teeth. Something seems suspicious. Something finally pops in my head. Kim Minseok. His text this morning saying his parents had a meeting to go to, them twisting their face in disgust at the mention of their son. My eyes go wide, these are Minseok's parents. 

 

"M-mom, may I speak to you in private." She looks at me weirdly, then nods her head. I pull her out of the room so they can't hear us. 

 

"Those are Minseok's parents, I'm sure of it!" I told my parents about Minseok's unsupportive parents last night. At the mention of that her eyes widen. 

 

"Mom, don't act different. Since you are going to give them a promotion, you should adjust their times too." She nods. 

 

"Best for me to keep them away from Minseok longer. I can't believe those sons of a es do that to their son." I stand there with my mouth open. My mom never swears and if she does, then she's pissed. She has taken Minseok in as her own son after she met him, she absolutely adores him and I can feel how much she cares about him. 

 

"Keep them here longer, I need to talk to Minseok, please." She nods her head. 

 

"I have an idea, but I need to speak to both of you. Also, I'll make their working hours from 3-12, so Minseok and you can spend some more time together." I nod and we walk back like nothing happens. I sit down in the chair and smile. 

 

"So Mr. and Mrs. Kim. How old is your son?” They force another smile. I try my best not to glare at them. 

 

"Ah, he's seventeen."

 

"Oh, just around my age, what school does he go to?"

 

"Seoul High." I smirk, so it really is Minseok's parents. 

 

"What's his name." I ask for the final confirmation. 

 

"Minseok." At that I grin. 

 

"I've seen him around. Maybe you could introduce me to him." My mom claps her hands together. 

 

"We could have dinner with your son too, since you are going to be seeing us more and working in a higher position, we should get to know each other better." I could see my mom fake smile and my dad sitting there confused. They nod their head and I grin. 

 

"Well mom and dad, I'm heading out. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Kim it was a pleasure. I'll be at my boyfriend's house bye." I grin as I look at their shocked faces and my mom winks at me. I walk out of the house with a huge grin. 

 

-Minseok-

 

I hear a ringing noise and hurry up and get out of bed. Luhan is here. I smile spreads across my face. I run downstairs and open the door, only to be met with a pair of lips. He breaks away with a smile. 

 

"I've missed you." He says in a childish voice and clings onto me. Noticing he's not going to let go I pull him inside, closing the door behind me. I pull him over to the couch and we both sit down. He wraps his arms around my stomach and puts his head into my chest. I hesitantly lift my hand and run it through his hair. He hums, so I guess he doesn't mind. I never knew he was that clingy, but it's nice, no one’s ever payed attention to me or cared, so it's nice to have someone by my side and actually likes me and wants to be with me. It stays silent for about five minutes until his head pops up, causing me to pull back my hand instantly. He smiles at me and then straightens up. 

 

"I have some news, it might sound bad at first, but it's really good." I nod my head. 

 

"I met your parents." My heart drops. This is bad, they've got to know now. 

 

"But, we met because your parents work for my family." He smiles. 

 

"You didn't say anything?" He chuckles. 

 

"Ah, I might have said I was going to my boyfriend’s house, just to piss them off, but I didn't say anything about us. I actually acted like I didn't know you and only saw you in school." I nod, well that's a good thing. 

 

"Also, my parents are changing their times, like 3-12 so we can spend more time together, and for they can leave you alone. Perks of being the owners. Actually I'm pretty sure my mom would have fired them if you weren't their son." I nod. So he told his parents. My mind blanks, he told his parents that were together. My face pales. 

 

"Minnie are you okay?"

 

"Th-they're going to hate me"

 

"Who?"

 

"Y-your parents. They can't have a gay son, what about your company, who are they going to pass it on too?" He looks confused and then his face lights up. 

 

"Oh, it doesn't matter. I can always adopt or Tao or Minah might take it over. It's fine. My parents love you anyways." He says with a shrug. My jaw drops. How can he be so nonchalant about this? 'My parents love you' then it rings in my head. My cheeks turn red and Luhan smiled at me. My heart flutters, it's almost like I have a family of my own. 

 

A/N

What is this, I’m back? Actually this chapter has been done for two months, why haven’t I posted it? I actually don’t know. No I did not forget about this story, I just happened to start four other ones, which will be posted after I finish this >.< I actually have the other chapter started too!

On the brightside, I ordered 13 albums and a dvd. Which 2 of CDs are exo! I sadly did not order Exodus yet, but I plan on it, I’m going to try to get Minseok, or Chen, we’ll see. I’ll try my best to finish this soon. Thank you for the new subscribers and upvoters, I appreciate it!