Connect The Dots

Always Be Mine

Warning: Failed 

 

The night air is still, the loving words between the two were as loud as a pin drop if anyone dared to listened.

 

Luhan hovered over Minseok, tracing his fingers along the curves of his body, as his lips ran around on the jaw. Only light moans were traced through the air in their quiet home. The sounds of shirts being thrown on the ground and the ping of the pants only to be thrown on the ground after could be heard next.

 

“Are you sure?” Luhan whispers. Minseok’s face was red, with a sheer cover of sweat on his face. He nods then smiles, pulling Luhan into a light kiss, which turns heavy into seconds. Luhan covers his fingers with the cold sticky substance, and massages around his hole, slowly inserting the first finger after. The cold feeling was first a shock to Minseok, but the finger that had entered him was even a bigger one. He squeezes his eyes shut, and tries not to make a sound, not wanting Luhan to think he was harming him. Luhan was also very observant now, noticing the face his love was making had made him worried. He took his face in the palm of his hand, and caresses his face slowly.

“Please look at me Minseok.” Luhan said lovingly. Minseok opened his eyes, still having a squint his eyes he looks up at Luhan.

“Please continue, I’m fine.” Minseok could only squeeze out. Luhan sighs as he slowly kisses Minseok, moving his finger inside of him gently.

Luhan continues slowly until, he stuck another one in when he thought it was the right time, causing Minseok to groan out in pain. Luhan went to open his mouth, but Minseok only shook his head, silently telling him to continue on. Luhan also did this slowly, only slightly picking up the pace.

Luhan began to scissor his fingers, noticing a sharp intake from Minseok, only to be turned into moans right after. Luhan continued to do this, a little more quickly and going farther in until he heard Minseok moan, with a slight ‘Oh ’ escaping his mouth after. Luhan continued to hit the same spot, making Minseok into a mess. Minseok grabs Luhan’s face half way through.

“Luhan, now or I swear.” Luhan gulped at this and kisses Minseok on the lips.

“You sure?” Luhan asks, with a slight hesitation in his voice. He knew this was going to be Minseok’s, first time, and they both knew it was going to be painful for him.

“Yes, of course. I love you Luhan.” Minseok smiles.

“I love you too Minnie.” At that Luhan removes his fingers from Minseok, causing him to whine. Luhan lubes up his , and puts more on Minseok. Luhan gently enters Minseok slowly, making sure to not harm Minseok more than he should. When he enters fully, he stops, and kisses Minseok until he is ready.

 

“Luhan move, it’s fine now.” Minseok says quietly. At this Luhan moves slowly, making sure Minseok won’t tell him stop, trying to make him as comfy as possible. The sounds echoing throughout the room is lewd, but either of them could careless at the moment.

 

“Faster Luhan, I’m not glass.” Minseok, tries to hold in his moans. Luhan picks up his pace, still being gentle as ever. At this Minseok moans sinfully, and it gets too much for Luhan to handle, he picks up the pace even more, hitting the spot he has been looking for since the beginning, causing Minseok to grow even louder, and more desperate. Luhan continued, as he held Minseok’s hands throughout it, kissing his lips in the process.

 

“Luhan, I’m getting close.” Minseok said breathlessly. Luhan picked up his pace at that. He grabbed Minseok’s and started pumping it. Luhan knew he was reaching his edge too, but he would wait until Minseok was completely satisfied.

 

“L-Luhan.” Minseok moaned out as he spilled his seed onto his and Luhan’s stomach. His clenchs around Luhan’s , causing him to moan, and emptying out into Minseok.

“.” Luhan groaned after he finishe. He slowly pulled out of Minseok, causing him to whimper at the loss. Luhan slowly his lips and began to clean Minseok up with his tongue. Starting at the stomach, and slowly getting closer to his .

 

“L-Luhan, don’t.” Minseok breathes out, but he still continues as he runs his tongue up the side of him, causing another elicit moan from Minseok. Luhan his lips and smiled. Minseok could only laugh shyly at Luhan’s actions. He pulls up Luhan by the back of his neck and kisses him.

“So dirty.” Luhan chuckles in between the kiss, causing Minseok to bite his lip hard on purpose.

“Shut it.” They kiss one last time, before Luhan gets up, telling Minseok to wait.

When Luhan had gotten back, he had brought a warm cloth to clean Minseok up. Minseok could only smile at him, as he continued. When he was done he cuddled up to his lover, and they both fell asleep peacefully.

 

~*~

 

Pots and pans could be heard banging throughout the house, causing Luhan to wake up with a groan. Luhan looked around and still noticed Minseok was fast asleep, he smiled, and hoped Minseok would be fine after last night. The sound of the bathroom door opening had Luhan frowning again. Who the hell is in my house? He watched as the figure walked by, noticing it was Kai. What is he doing in our house? Luhan thought.

“Kai?” The figure ran back to the door and stopped and smiled.

“Ooh, look who’s up! I gotta tell Soo!” Kai runs around, and Luhan sits their stunned.

 

“What’s going on?” Luhan looks to his left and sees Minseok’s rubbing his eyes. He tries to get up, but his face quickly turns to grimace, laying back down completely. “It hurts so much.” Minseok whines and pouts. Luhan kisses the pout away and smiles.

“I’m sorry love, I tried my best to be gentle.” Minseok smiles at this and digs his nose into Luhan’s neck.

“I know, and you were don’t worry.” He mumbles out. They shared their moment completely forgetting about the vistor(s?) in their house.

 

“Ehem, good morning. I have made breakfast for you two lovebirds. Please make sure Minseok gets down here safely.” They both jump as soon as they hear the voice. Kyungsoo. There he was standing at their bedroom door, with a smirking Kai behind.

“Hurry up I’m hungry.” Kai says and walks away, Kyungsoo following behind. Minseok looks at Luhan confused.

 

“Why are they here?” Minseok says. The sudden heat between their bodies get hotter as they realize they are both . “Luhan, why the hell are they here!?” Luhan panics, because he has no idea why they are here also. Luhan stands up and gets some pajamas for both him and Minseok, Luhan checks his phone in the process for the time. Noticing that he has 10 missed messages he checks those.

 

Hey Kyungsoo wants to know if you guys want to go out for breakfast in the morning?

Please answer Kyungsoo thinks I’m not messaging you

I showed him the text, why aren’t you answering

Do you hate me

Pls

Ohhh I see

You doing the do with lil Minnie

I can’t wait to tell Kyungsoo

Oh god, Good luck;)

We’re still having breakfast together, beware.

 

“I’M GONNA EAT ALL THE FOOD IF YOU DON’T GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!” They hear Kai shout, followed by the sound of a loud slap.

“LIKE HELL YOU ARE, I DIDN’T MAKE THIS FOR YOU!” Kyungsoo shouts. Luhan groans.

“What did I deserve to have such nosy friends.” Luhan mumbles, followed by a giggling Minseok, as Luhan helps him get dressed.

 

 

 

A/N 

I had this posted as a draft for a month, I didn't realize sorry lol.

I have written 847 words of sin(just kidding, it was very light compared to most peoples lol) and the rest of it Kaisoo crack. BTW this was their first time, if you didn't figure that out. It took them three months after them moving in, to do the do, because Minseok wasn't ready. Luhan better have wait or else I would have fought him.

Oh lord, I finally posted it, someone send help asap. This was the first that I finished. Like I said I've started some, but they got erased. If you are curious the whole time you could hear me shouting in my house was "Oh , Oh , Someone help, Oh no, *internal screaming*" repeatedly. I'm sorry if you've been waiting so long and you just thought this was absolutely terrible. I'm not used to writing so that's why if I do it's gonna take me years, I should probably practice, but shh. 

That's it everyone! The story is completely finished, sad sad. I still have my other two(yes now I have two because I wanted to hurt myself) stories to finish, but I'm just happy that this was the first chaptered story I've ever completed. 

Thank you to all the new readers, subscribers, and upvoters, you guys are all amazing!