Step 7

How (Not) to Set Up An Eyeliner Company

 

Donghae sighed as he observed Minseok try to rebuild the igloo that Chanyeol crushed when he accidently stepped on it. He pitied the child (yes child because look at that face!) when Luhan forcefully shoved a kimbap into his mouth. Donghae had a firsthand experience with Luhan’s terrible cooking when the younger gave them a homemade apple pie. It made the bathroom his second home for one whole day.

They managed to calm Jongwoon down (again) using the same technique and the bear he summoned disappeared after that. Kyuhyun took the initiative to hit Jongwoon with the same frying pan because well why not? He felt good doing that. It’s like battling monsters in real life, Kyuhyun told Donghae with a manic grin on his face.

“Guys? Who wants chicken?” Sungmin called.

“Chicken is so not my style.” Kris coldly stated while crossing his legs, earning him a glare and a shut up from members of both groups and fans.

“Did I hear chicken?”

Jinki suddenly appeared in the middle of the room, startling everyone. He dashed towards the table and grabbed two legs from the bucket.

“Mthsgud” bits of chicken flew from his mouth straight into the face of the person in front of him which, unfortunately, was Heechul.

Heechul’s eye twitched. He was about to scream when Jongin suddenly appeared beside him.
Pissed beyond the normal level for getting interrupted, Heechul let out a battle cry and grabbed Kyuhyun’s frying pan to hit the younger.

Unfortunately, it was a certain poor maknae from another group who received the full blow of his attack. Jongin and his teleportation.

“Oshtwshdo?” Jinki yelled and dashed towards his group’s maknae while shoving another drumstick into his mouth.

“Wghkeup!” He shook Taemin’s shoulder like he was shaking a bottle of shampoo. He swallowed the chicken and turned around to face Heechul.

“YOU KILLED HIM!” He cried and pointed an accusing finger at Heechul.

Heechul just stood there and pulled something from his pocket. He walked towards the fallen Shinee maknae and opened the carton of banana milk he was holding. Taemin stood up suddenly and in the blink of an eye, he was chugging down the banana milk and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He may or may not have wiped the back of his hand on Ryeowook’s white shirt.  

“Who knows banana milk could do such wonders?” Jinki stared in amazement at Taemin who started rummaging through Heechul’s pocket for more cartons of banana milk and successfully pulled out 20 more cartons of said drink. How Heechul was able to fit that many cartons in his pocket, Jinki didn’t know.

“Are you like Doraemon or something?” Jinki asked.

Chanyeol dashed towards Heechul and started shaking him. “Could you give me a pony?” he asked with wide eyes.

“Look here kid-”

“Or a 500 hectare house? A Ferrari? A smartwatch?”

“Look-”

“Or a unicorn and a dragon and a dog-mmpphh!!”

“There!” Heechul rubbed his hands together and proceeded to put more duct tape on Chanyeol’s mouth. “Problem solved. Now, he won’t be able to talk.”

“And he won’t be able to breathe.” Kyungsoo remarked as he observed Chanyeol turn into an alarming shade of red from the lack of air.

Heechul may or may not have covered his entire face with duct tape and Chanyeol may or may not have fainted a second later.

“YOU KILLED HIM!!” Onew shrieked.

Heechul rolled his eyes. “Oh puh-lease!” he crouched down beside Chanyeol and ripped all the duct tape from the latter’s face in one swift move.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and stared at Heechul with a wide grin. “So, will you give me a unicorn?”