Step 5

How (Not) to Set Up An Eyeliner Company

They finally managed to calm Jongwoon down after hitting his head with a frying pan, similar to how Kyuhyun hit Shindong in Super Junior’s Mini Drama Episode 2 (Kyuhyun happily informed Donghae while referring to himself in third person). His army of turtles immediately disappeared after that.

“Do you really have to use that pan? We haven’t washed it for ages!” Donghae exclaimed as he looked at the back of Jongwoon’s head now covered in cobwebs and dust.

Of course he didn’t forget to take a photo of his beloved hyung’s state. It might come in handy later (cough*for blackmailing* cough). They have an image to protect after all. His gaze shifted to Kyuhyun who’s looking back and forth between the pan and Jongwoon’s head.

“Damn! It felt so good!” Kyuhyun happily announced. “Let me do it one more time.” he raised his arm, ready to beat the living daylights out of Jongwoon, except that the latter is already out cold.

Donghae hastily grabbed the pan from Kyuhyun before he can do his plan. They still needed their hyung’s voice thank you very much!

Fortunately for Donghae, Kyuhyun heard the commotion and decided to be a helping hand.

Everything’s been set for the eyeliner company, the capital, models, ads and headquarters (Super Junior’s secret basement which Donghae didn’t even know about until Heechul announced it with a “Duh? It’s supposed to be a secret.” with a perfect flip of hair except that his hair is too short to be flipped, so he wore one of Ryeowook’s wig collection just so he can do that. A loud shriek later filled the dorm and a fuming Ryeowook stormed into the living room demanding for his wig to be returned. What happened between the two after that is still a mystery, but one thing’s for sure. The members couldn’t sleep after that as the two decided to talk about wigs, skin care and girl group dances until morning.) Now, all they need to do is to go to the photo shoot. He just hopes everything goes well.

-----------------------

Donghae thought they sure are missing something. He just couldn’t shrug that feeling off, especially when the members of both groups stared at the two fidgety persons in front of them. They’re currently at Super Junior’s secret basement (it’s just the kitchen actually) and wearing tight leather pants and jackets, all in black color. They asked their managers to clear their schedule, so they can attend the photo shoot arranged by Baekhyun and Jongwoon.

“Uhm..uhm…” Baekhyun started, eyes darting everywhere.  “We have everything right?” he asked.

Collective groans answered him. Apparently, not everyone was happy to be there. He heard Junmyeon muttering under his breath about counting his money and Chanyeol arranging his photo stash for blackmailing.

“There’s something we forgot. Just a minor detail actually.” Baekhyun smiled sheepishly and quickly hid behind Jongwoon and pushed the older forward.

Jongwoon stared at them one by one and rolled his eyes. “What this idiot here wants to say is that he forgot to make the eyeliner, which you peasants would wear and model for us.” he then proceeded to whack Baekhyun on the head with his turtle plushie.

“But worry not my dear subjects!” Jongwoon suddenly hollered, silencing the people who were grumbling. “I, the Kim Jongwoon, thought of a plan that would save us all from this predicament.”  He grinned and started walking towards his room, only to stop midway and suddenly dance his famous octopus dance.

He closed the door with a bang, the members of both groups only staring at it. It was silent for a moment, so they decided to ignore the older man’s randomness when suddenly, a loud thud was heard. And then it was the sound of plates breaking, a loud howl and a-

“BYUN BAEKHYUN I WILL F****** KILL YOU!!!!”

Said person’s eyes grew big.

“I WILL CUT YOUR BALLS AND CRUSH IT AND INCLUDE IT IN YOUR F****** EYELINER YOU PIECE OF-”

Baekhyun looked at Donghae, his pleading gaze a clear indication of his desire to protect his jewels..man jewels. Donghae sighed and motioned for Kyuhun to come over. “You know what to do.”

Kyuhyun grinned and pulled out a frying pan, his gaze directed towards Jongwoon’s room.

Donghae shook his head. He doesn’t want to take part in any of this craziness. He ignored the loud clang that clearly came from Jongwoon’s room, if the grinning Kyuhyun who’s now standing in front of the older’s door is any indication.

He stood up and started walking towards his room. He still has to finish cross-stitching Nemo. He giggled (yes, he freaking giggled) and sighed in contentment as he thought about displaying his work inside their dorm. Ah life’s so good.