Step 4

How (Not) to Set Up An Eyeliner Company

Donghae tentatively took a step backwards as Jongwoon and Baekhyun eyed him like a hawk. His instinct told him to run away as soon as he saw an igloo standing inside their dorm, but being the polite dongsaeng he is, he stood rooted to the spot, fearing for his life as Jongwoon brandished a rainbow colored knife as soon as the words “I may or may not have other things to do” left his mouth. Maybe Ryeowook would be nice enough to bring their hyung to a shrink once they get a break…

or maybe not.

Ryeowook, who happened to pass by them after his journey to the kitchen, looked at his direction and happily informed him that he stole Sehun’s hair dye to color the knife Jongwoon was holding. He said this while wearing a rainbow colored tutu, stating he was trying to emulate Queen Tara in Epic. Donghae thought he should have used green instead. That’s the color of Queen Tara’s outfit. Right? Right?

Anyway, back to the situation at hand.

“Take your shirt off.” Jongwoon ordered.

Donghae blinked. “What?”

“I said take your shirt off.” Jongwoon repeated.

“Na ah ah ah ah” Baekhyun quietly sang.

Donghae gave him a judging stare, but Baekhyun just whistled and looked around the dorm, not meeting his gaze. He decided that once they’re given their much needed break, he’d be the good dongsaeng and sunbae he is and bring those two to a shrink. 

But he needed to deal with a knife-brandishing-Jongwoon first.

“What?” he inquired. Why should he do that?

“Take your shirt off.” Jongwoon repeated through gritted teeth.

“Na ah ah ah ah” Baekyun’s singing got louder.

“What?”

“TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!!!” Jongwoon screamed. 

“NA AH AH AH AH!!!!” Baekyun sang at the top of his lungs.

“SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF BEEF!!!” Jongwoon shrieked, his spit spraying into Baekhyun’s face.

“SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF CHEEKS!!!” Baekhyun screamed back.

Donghae gasped.

Baekhyun gasped.

Jongwoon gasped.

Baekhyun was the first to react. “Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry hyung! Your cheeks are the fairest of all cheeks, the softest of-”

But Jongwoon wasn’t listening anymore. He was bawling loudly while stomping his feet on the floor.

“-the prettiest, the hairiest of all cheeks-”

Jongwoon stopped. “hha-hair-hhairiest?” he couldn’t bring himself to say those words. How dare they? Jongwoon then decided to summon his army of turtles to wreak havoc and start their plan of world domination. 

“Well .” Donghae deadpanned. He then stared at Baekhyun whose eyes were as wide as saucers as turtles of varying sizes fell from the roof. Baekhyun returned Donghae’s gaze.

“Well?” Donghae inquired in a bored tone while checking his fingernails.

Baekhyun’s eyes doubled in size. “RUN!!!RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!!” he screamed like a madman and bolted towards the door, slamming it close with so much force it startled Hyukjae who’ve slept through the whole fiasco.

Jongwoon laughed maniacally, his eyes white from rolling it upwards.

Donghae chuckled. “Okay hyung. That was great! Now, stop with the act. I’ve got everything on tape.” he smirked.

They decided to play a prank on Baekhyun to, uhm well, maybe extort a bit of cash from the boy. The cash would go to their funds for the eyeliner company. He’s really learning well from all this blackmailing business.

Jongwoon slowly shifted his gaze to Donghae, only the whites of his eyes are seen. “Who said this was all an act?” a creepy grin appeared on Jongwoon’s face.

Donghae’s eyes widened. “Yo-you’re really planning world domination?” Oh my! What have they done? Donghae took a step backwards and held the doorknob, ready for whatever that might come.

“MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

Well .

“RUN!!!RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!!”