Step 6

How (Not) to Set Up An Eyeliner Company

Donghae thought that this day would never come..the day when he’d stand wearing only a thin white shirt and white skinny jeans inside a room that’s freezing cold. He looked around the room. All of them were wearing the same clothing. His gaze fell on Jongwoon who seemed unaffected by the cold and was talking to Ryeowook about turtles.

Kangin was arm wrestling with Jungsoo who had tears in his eyes (whether it’s from the pain Kangin is inflicting on his hand or the pain of losing 5 times in a row, Donghae didn’t know). Junmyeon was counting the credit cards he brought, Jongdae was singing The Best Luck and Chanyeol was juggling fireballs.

Yes, everything’s nor-

Wait what?!

Donghae’s eyes widened. They’re in Super Junior’s living room for goodness sake! What if their dorm’s accidently set on fire? What would be of his brother fishes? What would be of his fishy collection?

“Stop! You’re going to burn this place!” Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol on the back of his head with the eyeliner he was holding.

“But I’m cold.” Chanyeol whined while rubbing his head. “Are you done Minseok hyung?” he looked at Minseok with a pleading gaze.

Minseok briefly glanced over his shoulder before returning to his work, which was building igloos. “Just give me a minute.”

Donghae sighed. So, that’s the plan Jongwoon thought of. Try to emulate the charm that only a snow fox could possess (as his hyung happily said after going out of his room while holding a box of eyeliner) by turning the dorm into an Antarctica-like state using Minseok’s help and posing like white foxes.

When Donghae asked how he was able to create eyeliner when he’s been knocked out by Kyuhyun, Jongwoon only answered him with a grin and a simple “I have connections.”

“Please hurry up before that kid really burns down this place.” Jungsoo pleaded with tears on his face. He’s still locked in arm wrestling with Kangin. Donghae understood his pain.

“Why did you bring a pyromaniac here?” Shindong grumbled.

“You mean arsonist.” Heechul glared at Chanyeol, remembering the earlier incident when Chanyeol almost burned his hair while throwing a fireball in the air.

Chanyeol looked offended and crossed his arms in front of his chest. “I’m not a pyromaniac or an arsonist okay?”

He was answered with half hearted nods. “I just love setting things on fire.” he grinned.

Everyone moved away from Chanyeol at that instant.

Chanyeol huffed and continued juggling his fireballs.

“I’m done!” Minseok happily informed them.

“What are you waiting for peasants?” Jongwoon haughtily inquired with both eyebrows raised.

“Maybe if you’d let us have something warm like you know maybe something black with fur, then maybe we could consider getting our asses off here.” Heechul sassed from his sitting position on the floor.

“Oh!” Jongwoon waved his hand above his head and something black fell from the roof. “Here.”

“WHEN I SAID SOMETHING BLACK WITH FUR, I MEANT A COAT KIM JONGWOON! A COAT! NOT HEEBUM!” Heechul shrieked and practically grabbed his cat from Jongwoon. He then cooed at it and glared at Jongwoon.

Jongwoon shrugged. “Well, Heebum’s fur is black and you said something about warm. Heebum’s warm. What do you expect me to give? A black bear?” He paused, eyes growing big from an idea that suddenly popped in his head.

“Oh no..” Sungmin mumbled, slowly stepping away from Jongwoon whose hands were twitching and was grinning madly. He looked around the room, only to see them intently observing Jongwoon. “Guys?”

He was ignored. He pouted. “Guys?” he repeated and was ignored, again.  

“FINE! RISK YOUR BALLS AND SEE IF I CARE!” he screamed and proceeded to sulk in the corner.

He was ignored.

Needless to say, Sungmin particularly enjoyed it when a black bear suddenly appeared in the middle of the kitchen and chased the people in the room. And oh! He didn’t forget to record it. Maybe he’ll upload it later on ilovepink, his super-secret blog (which is not really a secret, considering his username and all the other members having access to it due to someone named Shindong hacking it). That’s what they get for ignoring him.

 “Guys? You wouldn’t mind if I upload this later, would you?” he asked.

He was ignored.