Step 3

How (Not) to Set Up An Eyeliner Company

 “So, we have the money and the models. What’s next?” Baekhyun asked as he relished his newest eyeliner which he bought using Junmyeon’s card.

Ahh…the sweetness of getting something without spending anything. Life’s so good. Baekhyun sighed in contentment as he inspected his work.

“Can we make Ddangkkoming the CEO?” asked a certain someone while petting the shell of said turtle.

 “Hmmm… let me think about it.”  Baekhyun tapped his chin and stared at him with a straight face. “No.” and he went back to applying his eyeliner.

“But he’d make a great CEO!” Jongwoon whined.

“No” Baekhyun answered firmly.

“How about Ddangkkoma?” Jongwoon asked hopefully, eyes wide and watery.

If you think it’s because he’s trying to look pitiful, no. He accidentally poked his eyes with a piece of chili he tried feeding to Ddangkkoming.

How he managed to poke his eyes is a mystery Baekhyun wouldn’t want to know as he looked at the older man trying to shove his face in a bucket of water to no avail because his head just wouldn’t fit inside the bucket he pulled out of thin air.

“How about no?” Baekhyun deadpanned.

“How about Ddangkkoming?”

“No”

“How about-”

“No”

“How-”

 “How about you stop blabbering nonsense?” Baekhyun cut him off, too busy perfecting his eyeliner application to notice the change in the older man’s expression.

“How about I murder you in your sleep and draw a d*** on your face with your eyeliner?” Jongwoon retorted, a murderous glint in his eyes.

Baekhyun chuckled nervously and started inching away from the older man. “Of course hyung! I’ve always known Ddangkkomong-”

“Ddangkkoming”

“Yes that’s right. Ddangkkoming would make a great CEO! Of course!” Baekhyun laughed and started banging his head on the table, maybe to forget the fact that he’d work under a turtle.

Jongwoon smiled in contentment and slowly turned his head (chucky style) to look at the two strangers (not really) sitting on the far right corner of the restaurant. He slowly stood up and approached the two.

“Hi Chanchan! Hi Myunie!” he greeted the two cheerfully. “whatcha doin?” he titled his head to the side cutely (well he thinks so, but for those who are watching him, he just looks like someone who’s suffering from a severe stiff neck and badly needed a neck brace).

Chanyeol gasped dramatically. “How did you know it was us?!” he frantically grabbed at something. That something, unfortunately, was Junmyeon’s throat.

Jongwoon grinned. “Jongwoon knows everything.”  and he started singing Dionne Farris’s I Know while waltzing towards the door, the heels of his tap dance shoes clicking noisily against the wooden floor. Why he wore tap dance shoes is a mystery even to Jongwoon himself.  

Jongwoon was already in euphoria thinking he’s doing a great job moon walking towards the exit, but alas! His feet suddenly decided to betray him and the next thing he knows, he’s kissing the cold floor.  

Junmyeon, who was quickly turning into an alarming shade of blue with Chanyeol holding his throat, smacked the other man on the back of his head and fished out his camera. He cackled inwardly as he took as many shots as possible of Jongwoon’s poor, poor position on the floor. He decided to name his shots “The Planking Yesung.”

Yes, that’s it.  He’d certainly earn a lot of money from these photos and replace the not so small amount Baekhyun got from his card. He couldn’t contain the bubble of excitement spreading into his body as a wide maniacal grin appeared on his face. Yes! Yes! Ye-

“Hyung!”

Chanyeol’s voice broke him from his trance. “What?!” he snapped and gave Chanyeol a dirty look. No one disturbs Junmoney when he’s thinking of money!

“Look around you.”

Junmyeon did and to his surprise, balls of water were floating around them, above their table to be exact. He looked around and people didn’t seem to mind them.

He gasped and looked at Chanyeol. “Do you know what this means?” he asked.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “We’re a freak?”

Chanyeol then decided to be a drama king and bawled at the top of his lungs. “I’M NOT A FREAK! MY MOMMY TOLD ME I’M NOT A FREAK! EVEN WHEN I BURNED MY EYEBROWS TO PASS THAT FREAKING MATH TEST MY MOMMY TOLD ME IT’S OKAY BABY I LOVE YOU NO ONE’S AS UNIQUE AS YOU! HUWAAAAH!!! I NEED MY MOMMY!!!”

Junmyeon face palmed. “That’s not it idiot!” he shook his head and looked around him. People were still not paying them any attention. “And stop bawling. You don’t even have tears.”

Chanyeol stopped abruptly and his mouth formed an “o.” He then scoffed. “You’re one to say.”  remembering their first win for Wolf and Junmyeon’s thank you speech.

Junmyeon ignored Chanyeol and waved his hand around, the balls of water following his movement. “Hmmm..my theory’s right.”

He eyed Chanyeol and grinned. “Do you know what this means?” he repeated.

Chanyeol decided not to respond and wait for the older to say his part.

“I could control water.”

“And?”

“People need water and what can I do with water?” Junmyeon asked excitedly.

Chanyeol opened his mouth, only to get cut off when Junmyeon stood up and laughed.

“THIS MEANS MORE MONEY FOR JUNMONEY!!MWAHAHAHA!! I COULD EASILY SURPASS BILL GATES WITH THIS!! MWAHAHAHA!!!”

Chanyeol face palmed. He stared at the laughing man in front of him and an idea struck him. He pointed his camera at Junmyeon and clicked the device, particularly focusing on the older man’s weird angles.

How much money could he earn from those photos? He smirked. If he wants to surpass Junmyeon’s collection of cash, he might as well start now. He would ask Baekhyun for some tips on how to earn money later.  Who knows? Maybe he’d be able to surpass Bill Gates too. Mwahahaha!!