Extra, extra, read all about it!

Heart On The Line

Chae Won shot up straight in bed, screaming in the process. A throbbing headache came over her. She scrutinized her surroundings, trying to piece together where she was and thankfully she was in Geun Young’s room. Bits and pieces of last night flashed through her head at once, having the most vivid image of her make out session with Joong Ki. She bit her lower lip and groaned disbelievingly.  

“What have you done, Chae Won?” she beat herself up.

As if that was the absolute worse, remembrance of her indecent fingers tugging on the zipper of her dress made her more shameful. She lifted the sheets and found her fully clothed but not in her Valentino gown. Her face contorted and she felt like crying. No matter how hard she tried to remember, her memory went blank after that. Her eyes shut tight, hoping to recall something.

When that failed, she refused to settle, jumping out of bed and though without a plan, she rushed over to Joong Ki. Her head was spinning and her back ached in a way that started in her knees and traveled up to her neck and beyond but that didn’t hinder her.

His door was closed. She drew a deep breath and paced in place before deciding to barge in. Joong Ki was up, seated against the headboard on the bed with his cellular phone in hand.

“Oh good morning.” He greeted when he saw her.

She halted in her steps and attempted to say something but her voice became inaudible. She heaved a sigh and when she was ready to speak, Joong Ki interrupted her.

“How are you feeling?” he set his phone down.

How dare he act so casual. “L-last night,” she stuttered, “What happened last night…?...” cutting to the chase.

A laugh was seen from him although no sound was heard, “Why don’t you tell me, Chae Won-ssi. What did happen last night?” he reached for a stretch.

Chae Won pursed her lips together and did a half eye roll before looking at him again, “I’m asking honestly.”

Joong Ki rubbed his chin, “Well which part are you referring to—?”

“All of it!” She was frustrated, “Just tell me! What happened?! How did I get home?! Why I’m in my sleepwear when I don’t recall getting out of my gown!—“

“What about our kiss? Or the kiss you initiated on me, I should say.” He was enjoying this.

Chae Won shut her eyes and bit her lip, “I’m sorry. The alcohol—I had too much alcoh—“ She avoided eye contact with him.

“Oh so you do remember?” Joong Ki pursed his lips and grinned, “Yes the alcohol had something to do with it.”

Chae Won’s brows rose and she set her right hand on her hip, “What do you mean? The alcohol had everything to do with it.”

She was defensive. Whether she had any right to be at this point, she didn’t care.

Joong Ki laughed, “If you suppose so.”

Chae Won’s jaw dropped and she wanted to say something but instead huffed at how ridiculous he was sounding. “Anyway, what’s done is done—”

Joong Ki was taken by surprise although he expected it, coming from her, “What’s done is done?” He furrowed his brows and couldn’t believe how simply she put it.

“Yea, what do you want me to say?” She leaned onto one side of the doorway.

“W-well… I don’t know.” He wasn’t exactly sure but he knew what she said wasn’t what he wanted to hear.

“I said sorry,” was her rebuttal, “what more do you want from me?”

He couldn’t help but felt used. Not a single word out of her this morning was to thank him and now she couldn’t even provide him with an explanation for her own actions. He understood she had alcohol in her system and some of her behavior was driven by that but he wanted to know there was something else that played into it.

“Oh and about my dress—? ” she went on.

“You mean the one you tried to take off in front of me last night?” He said bluntly and didn’t hold back.

Chae Won gasped and pointed at him, “Y-you, you!”

Joong Ki stood up and walked toward her, “I see you have a thing for red undergarments.” He said without even blinking.

She brought her arms and covered her chest and her face distorted, “Don’t tell me—”

Joong Ki put his hands into the pockets of his sweat pants, “Don’t get too excited, nothing happened.”

She was offended, “Ya!”

“You wanted to take off your clothes because you were feeling hot but I didn’t let you. I’m not that type of guy so don’t worry. I brought you into your room and went to bed afterwards. As to how you got into your sleepwear, I can’t give you an explanation for. Anything else you want clarification on?”

“T-then what do you mean about the red undergarment?” she backed away from him.

She didn’t believe him as it was true that she wore red undergarments last night. Also what did he mean by her thing for red undergarments? Had he been snooping through her stuff or peeking at her through closed doors?

He laughed, “Oh that’s another story we should save for later.” He winked. “Speaking of which, I know a great name for you! Godiva! Who knew such a blessed figure existed beneath those clothes.” He skimmed down her body.

She grasped her chest tight, “Ya! How dare you—?”

“Oh my god, have you guys seen the news?” Geun Young rushed to them with her phone in hand, “Woah you look awful.” She was suddenly distracted by Chae Won’s hot mess.

Chae Won clenched her teeth but had no comeback considering she had no idea how she looked since she did not bother checking herself in the mirror before confronting Joong Ki.

“Oh you’re home?” Joong Ki asked.

She nodded, out of breath.

“Ya! What do you mean by that?” Chae Won was too fixed on her own problems that she ignored what Geun Young had to say.

Joong Ki laughed, “I said it’s a story we should save for later.”

“Ya, you both! Are you listening to me?! Have you seen the news?” Geun Young jumped in.

Chae Won folded her arms, “No Geun Young, we haven’t and we don’t care about it. The only thing I’m concerned about now is what your cousin here is saying to me.” She said, her glare fixed on Joong Ki. “You know I can report you to the police for ual harassment?” she said to him.

“What?! ual harassment for what?” Geun Young gasped.

“It’s nothing Geun Young-ah. Chae Won-ssi here just can’t take a compliment.”

Chae Won scoffed, “A compliment?! You call that a compliment?! Talking about my figure underneath my clothes and red undergarments—“

Geun Young inhaled deeply with wide eyes, making her already huge eyes appear larger and tugged Joong Ki’s arm, “Oppa, you told her!”

“Told me what?!” Chae Won bit her jaw, “Geun Young, you know about this?!”

Joong Ki was amused, “What’s done is done, Chae Won-ssi. Let’s move on.”

Chae Won sensed his retaliation.

“Now what’s this news you’re talking about?” Joong Ki asked Geun Young.

“I’m not done!” Chae Won protested.

“Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won spotted leaving LBC’s 20th Anniversary Party together,” Geun Young read the headline of the article from her phone screen.

“Wait, what?” Chae Won suddenly gained interest.

“You’re kidding me.”  Joong Ki couldn’t believe it.

Geun Young continued, “New Rising Actor Song Joong Ki, star of the upcoming film A Werewolf Boy, was seen leaving with an intoxicated Top Actress, Kim Ji Won from the LBC 20th Anniversary Party at approximately 1 AM. Kim was passed out and being carried by Song’s respective manager as they snuck out the back of the building into a black car. Song appeared exhausted.” She drew a deep breath. “Dispatch waited at Kim’s home in Cheongdamdong until 4 AM but did not see the pair arrive. They, however, did not wait at Song’s home so it is believed that the pair was in one location all night. Could this be a possible new couple? Both agencies have yet to respond.”

“This is ridiculous.” Joong Ki shook his head.

Chae Won had an obvious grin on her face.

“You think this is funny?” Joong Ki asked her.

“It is a little. I’m not going to lie.” She laughed.

“Look oppa, they even have photos.”

Joong Ki looked and saw 2 photos of himself, Manager Yoo, and of course Chae Won. Her hair was covering her face so it wasn’t a surprise that she was being mistaken to be Kim Ji Won since they wore the same dress.

“Oh I want to see.” Chae Won said unable to wipe off her smile. “Ouch, you cannot deny this one, Joong Ki-ssi. By the way, Kim Ji Won looks so beautiful in these pictures.”

“I can’t even see her face.” Geun Young tiptoed to look with her. “Oppa what were you thinking? So is it true, are you and Kim Ji Won-ssi an item?”

“No it’s not true and that’s not even Ji Won-ssi.” He walked over to the bed where he left his phone.

“Of course it is.” Chae Won butted in. “Although we can’t see the face clearly, that is her dress.”

“You,” he paused and tried to regroup, “just be quiet.” He dialed for his manager.

“If it’s not Kim Ji Won then who is it?” Geun Young was not catching on to any of it.

“Oh hyung—” he said after a few moments.

“What did I tell you?!” Manager Yoo shouted over the phone. “What are we going to do now, Joong Ki?! My phone has been blown up by the press the second the article was published!”

“Well what else? We can tell the truth because what’s in the news isn’t true.”

“What? That the woman isn’t Kim Ji Won? But that still doesn’t solve your problem! Chains of questions about this mystery girl will follow and then what—”

“Let’s do that first then we’ll discuss the other issues that arise later. We need to clear Ji Won-ssi’s name.”

“Wow Joong Ki, what happened to Mr. Invincible from last night? No matter how much I told you it was a bad idea, you didn’t care to listen. Now you want me to squash the news just like that? It’s not that simple!”

“I’m sorry hyung. Just this once.”

“Oh don’t give me that. This kind of stuff is never just once with you!”

“Hyung, please take care of that right now. I will get ready and meet with you at the company.” He said before hanging up.

“Oppa so what is this all about? These photos were clearly not photo shopped.” Geun Young expressed her concern.

Chae Won had her arms folded and in a scornful manner, she couldn’t hold back from saying, “I guess I don’t need to report you to the police after all. It looks like you have enough problems of your own.”

“Chae Won-ah, please don’t report Joong Ki oppa!” Geun Young stepped in. “Now I don’t know what oppa said to you but that day—“

“Geun Young, you don’t want to go there.” Joong Ki tried to stop her.

“Oppa, I did this so let me take the blame.” She insisted on continuing. “It wasn’t his fault. It’s just you had a high fever and you were drenched in sweat so I couldn’t take off your clothes on my own that’s why I asked him to help—“

“What?!” Chae Won exclaimed. “You’re kidding me right, Geun Young?!”

Geun Young was confused at Chae Won’s sudden shock. She looked over to Joong Ki and he shook his head, “But…”

“I told you not to go there.” He slipped off his t-shirt and threw on a white button up.

His perfectly broad, muscular frame demanded attention causing Chae Won to lose her train of thought. She stood there and stared at him and it was probably just her but she saw him in slow motion.

“What were you two snapping at each other about then?! What was all this ual harassment fiasco?”

That’s right, ual harassment, Chae Won came back to reality. “You two, don’t talk to me!” was all she had to say to them before storming away.

“Geun Young, I’ll see you later.” Joong Ki grabbed his wallet and headed for the door.

“Why do you guys make it seem like it’s my fault again?” she whimpered to herself. “I refuse to own up to anything!” She accompanied her shout with a stomp.

Chae Won was unable to wrap her head around what she just heard. She stopped at the doorway and with her hands at her hips; she glared at Joong Ki as he walked by but he paid no attention to her.

“Woah, he’s so concerned to go clear her name.” she snickered with contempt.

From where she stood, she could see her phone screen light up. She had put it on silent after talking to Jin Hyuk last night. She knew he was calling her but she wasn’t sure she cared. At this point she had no idea how to feel or what to take of everything.

She’d been robbed of her dignity by the only man she thought she could trust. Her eyes were dried of tears and she had no more energy to invest any more feelings into this thing they called a relationship. Perhaps they’ve grown apart; perhaps the distance did it to them. Or it could be that they were never that close to begin with…  

+++

Kim Ji Won’s manager, Ji Suk Jin, felt a sea of anxiety deep down as he tried to rid his palms of the sweat that had been building up. Since the article was published, he had been flooded with calls from the press. His biggest problem was he had no idea where Kim Ji Won was. The last he saw her was when he dropped her off at the party and hadn’t heard from her since. He nervously dialed for her again, only to be directed to her voicemail for the umpteenth time.

+++

Kim Ji Won, who had just got her hair and makeup done at her usual salon, threw on her fur coat over last night’s gown and covered her eyes with a pair of large Gucci sunglasses. After the party ended, she continued her night at a bar and had one too many drinks and passed out. When she awoke this morning, she came straight to the salon. Unbeknownst to anything at all, she was bombarded by reporters holding mics to her face as soon as she stepped out.

“Kim Ji Won-ssi, what do you have to say for yourself?” The tall reporter standing directly from her didn’t refrain from asking.

“Kim Ji Won-ssi, is it true that you were with Song Joong Ki-ssi all night?” asked the female reporter on the side.

“How would you describe your relationship with Song Joong Ki-ssi?” more and more questions kept coming.

Ji Won took a step back and crossed her hands in front of her in defense. “What is going on?”

She was confused at all these questions she was being asked. Why were they asking her about Joong Ki. They were only seen together briefly last night. This was all too unreasonable.  

“What do you have to say about these photos?” the stubby male reporter asked while holding up this morning’s published article.

Ji Won snatched it out of his hands and took a closer look at the photos. She knew right off the bat who that girl was. She went on to read the headline and was feud with envy. She heaved a deep sigh and straightened her posture.

“So is it true that you and Song Joong Ki-ssi are an item?” The questions continued.

A scorn adorned her lips and a sharp glare was hidden behind her shades, “Yes, we are an item.” She said casually.

Everybody gasped at once, completely shocked by her frankness.

“What did you say?” a reporter asked disbelievingly.

“I said, we are an item!”

Everyone gasped again.

“So do you admit to being with him all night?”

 “Whether I was or not, I don’t see how any of that is your business.” She snapped. “With that said, please look over us kindly.” She said before pushing through the crowd to get into the cab that had been waiting for her.

+++

Joong Ki arrived at the company and refused to give any answers to the reporters.  He was able to beat through the crowd fairly quickly and made his way inside. Awkward tension surrounded the place with everyone avoiding eye contact with him. Instead of waiting for the elevator, he climbed two sets of stairs and went directly up to see Manager Yoo.

“Hyung so what’s the word—?” he stopped when he noticed Manager Yoo on the phone.

“Yes I understand. I apologize for the trouble.” Manager Yoo had his hand on his forehead and his distress was evident. “Alright, I will talk to you soon.” He said before hanging up.

“Hyung—”

“That was Kim Ji Won-ssi’s manager.” Manager Yoo didn’t let him speak.

“Oh was it—?”

“Kim Ji Won-ssi agreed to the accusations.” He continued.

“W-wait a minute, what accusations?” Joong Ki wasn’t following.

Manager Yoo stood up and leaned against his desk, “The accusations about the two of you, about that girl in the photos being her, everything.”

Joong Ki was alarmed, “I’m not understanding. What is she admitting to? Nothing about those rumors are true.”

“Well, Ji Suk Jin-ssi said the rumors damaged Kim Ji Won-ssi greatly and there was no denying those photos so that compelled her to answer as she did.”

“But hyung, that doesn’t make any sense at all!” Joong Ki was furious. “What about the truth? How come she didn’t just speak the truth?!”

“Joong Ki, just calm down.” Manager Yoo rushed to him. “Just look at it on the positive side. Maybe this can benefit you. Kim Ji Won-ssi is one of the top actresses in our country right now—“

“Hyung, have you gone insane?!” Joong Ki’s eyes widened.

“No I have not! You have, Joong Ki!” he shouted. “Last night—last night I warned you that it was all a bad idea but you refused to listen!”

“So you expect me to lie along—?”

“Yes! What can we do now that her side has spoken? No one is going to believe a single thing we have to say now! Besides, this is better for your career than you being involved with a non-celebrity. Like I said, Kim Ji Won-ssi—“

“I don’t care who she is! This isn’t right. I’m not going to settle with this! I have to talk to Ji Won-ssi. Find a way to contact her. I have to get out of here. I just cannot believe you right now.”

+++

Monday rolled around…

“Chae Won-ssi!” a voice called behind her as soon as she stepped foot into the LBC building.

She turned around and it was Lee Seung Gi. Great. How has she not registered his voice by now? She bit her lower lip and took a deep breath before forcing herself to walk his way.

She bowed, “Good morning.”

“Do you have a minute to see me in my office?” he suddenly asked.

“Uh s-sure.”

She was appalled, so certain he was going to mention her presence at the party and the huge scene she caused. She was surely going to lose her job and Geun Young was surely going to kill her. What was she to do now?

“Alright, should we head up?” he asked with his usual cheeky smile.

She nodded and followed nervously behind him, her fingers tightening on the handles of her purse, heart beating in despair.

“How was your weekend?” he pressed for the elevator.

“H-huh?” She was caught off guard.

Was this a set up question?

“G-good.” She stammered. “It was good.”

He smiled and they both stepped into the elevator. Chae Won was hoping there would be people in there but per usual, luck was never on her side. Seung Gi pressed for the 14th floor and after what seemed like the longest ride ever, it finally came to a stop.

“Ladies first.” He suggested Chae Won to take lead.

She bowed and stepped out. They made their way down the hallway and into his office. To no surprise, it was freezing in there. Shame on her but she couldn’t believe the director of this multi-billion company couldn’t even request to get his damn air condition fixed. She shivered inevitably.

“Oh I’m so sorry. Let me shut that off.” He said when he noticed her slowly curling up into a ball, trying to keep warm. “Have a seat, Chae Won-ssi.”

She sat down and held her hands close to her body. He walked over and undid the button on his jacket before sitting in his chair.

“So I wanted to ask,” he started, “how are you liking your job?”

Chae Won tried to break down the question. Did he seriously want her to say she enjoyed her job only to tell her she was fired? How vicious!

“It’s fine.” She gave a brief answer.

“Oh the other night—“

Here goes. She gripped her fists.

“What—”

“Look, before you say anything about that night,” Chae Won interrupted him, “please let me explain myself.”

He wasn’t following but he sat back and let her speak.

“The only reason I did that was because, like I may or may not have mentioned before, my father, he owns Taesan Group and believe me, I used to attend these sorts of events all the time.” She gave a mumble jumble explanation that clearly was leading nowhere.

He nodded and gave her his upmost attention.

“Well—what I’m really trying to say is I shouldn’t have done that. I should have left the premise as soon as work ended like everybody else. I did not belong at that party and evidently I had to learn the hard way. If you’re going to fire me, at least I felt like I had to say this much.”

“Wait a minute, nobody is getting fired.” He laughed. “Can you please explain in a way where I can understand?”

“Didn’t you call me here to discuss my attendance at the party?”

“Hmm, I understand you worked that night and I was going to ask you whether you enjoyed it.”

“W-wait, that was all you were going to ask me?” she stared at him mischievously.

“Yes, why is there something else I should know about?”

Chae Won let out a loud obnoxious laugh, “Oh of course not! And yes I enjoyed it very much!” she couldn’t stop laughing.

Her laugh was infectious to him and he started laughing with her.

“Is that all Lee Seung Gi-ssi? I must return to work before they start looking for me.”

“Oh I’m so sorry,” he glanced at his watch, “Go on. Sorry for holding you.”

Chae Won stood up and bowed. “I will talk to you later.” She said before heading for the door.

“Oh another thing Chae Won-ssi,” He said as she was about to step out, “Great job getting into that party! I applaud you. Thanks to you I can fire all those securities I hired that night and rehire new ones.”

Chae Won gasped, wide eyed, and bowed before quickly stepping out and closing the door behind her. She found herself having to catch her breath, heart pounding vigorously.

“What do I do?” she whined and hit her head and rushed to the elevator.

When she got down to the lobby floor, she met Kwang Soo widely grinning and waving at her. Not in any mood to have any encounters with him, she turned the opposite direction.

“Wait Chae Won-ssi!” he shouted and ran to her side. “I just wanted to say I’m sorry about the other night.”

“No need to be, I’ve forgotten about it.” She said with no expression.

“No I really mean it! If there was anything I could do—”

“Oh there is.” She stopped and looked up to him.

“What is it?”

“Leave me alone.” She turned to walk away.

He circled around her and dropped to his knees, “Chae Won-ssi, please forgive me!”

Chae Won bit down on her jaw and looked around, noticing they had the attention of everyone walking by. “Kwang Soo-ssi, what are you doing?”

He grabbed onto Chae Won’s hands, “I beg you to forgive me.” He said pleadingly.

Chae Won yanked her hand from him, “Alright alright, get up!” she glared at him. “I forgive you! Please let me get to work! Crazy person!” She straightened her shirt and surged away from him.

+++

Joong Ki sat in the back of a dim remote café. On top of his long coat, he wrapped a thick large scarf around his neck, covering the bottom half of his face and a cap to keep his identity even more hidden. The barista walked by and took his order and did not recognize him.

Soon after, Kim Ji Won walked in. Unlike him, she made no effort to hide herself and managed to grab all the attention of the workers and the few people that were there before making her way to Joong Ki.

She heaved a sigh and threw her clutch onto the table as she took a seat and loosened her scarf, “What do you want. Please make it quick.” She voiced in annoyance.

“Hello, Ji Won-ssi.” Joong Ki greeted her before anything.

“No need to act friendly. Just cut to the chase.”

Joong Ki didn’t understand her behavior but he continued, “I’m sure you know what I wanted to talk to you about today—”

"Actually I don’t!” she expressed with irritation. “Do you hate it that much to be linked to me?”

“That’s not what it’s about at all.” He explained.

“Of course it is! As if you haven’t humiliated me enough, you want me to humiliate myself some more and tell the media that what I said was all a lie.”

“But you have to understand where I’m coming from. I don’t want to live this lie.”

“Look oppa, I don’t need to tell you who I am because I’m sure you know very well yourself. But any actor would be happy to be linked to me. I do not understand you at all.”

Joong Ki was frustrated. “Ji Won-ssi, this would’ve never been blown out of proportion if you would have told the truth from the beginning.” He sat back against the chair.

“What was I to do?” she gave a pity cry. “I didn’t know what to answer. I was shocked. I had a hangover at the time too.” She wiped her tears. “I wanted to get those nosy reporters out of my face. To say it honestly I helped you out of the hole you dug. It’s not my fault you weren’t careful and was caught. I don’t know why I’m being blamed for this when truly I’m the victim here.”

Joong Ki felt bad. “Well that’s the thing, you should’ve never gotten yourself involved.”

“I didn’t have a choice. I was already involved.” She bawled. "Let's carry it out for a little bit. After that I will announce that we've broken up."

Joong Ki sighed.

+++

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” Kwang Soo popped out of nowhere and twirled in front of Chae Won and Hyo Joo.

“Oh oppa!” Hyo Joo said ecstatically.

Chae Won folded her arms across her chest and acted like she hadn’t seen him.

Kwang Soo’s eyes glued to Chae Won, “What are you both doing this weekend?”

“Huh, this weekend? Nothing.” Hyo Joo answered.

Chae Won still didn’t reply.

Kwang Soo aligned his face with Chae Won’s and she looked away, “I wanted to see if you girls wanted to enjoy some cabin fun.”

Hyo Joo was suspicious and her eyes fixated on Kwang Soo. She couldn’t help but feel a little jealous thinking he was definitely into Chae Won.

“Cabin fun? Wouldn’t you like that?” Hyo Joo bit down on her jaw and pulled Chae Won back.

Kwang Soo giggled awkwardly and scratched his head as he stood straight, “Yes, cabin fun. My friend’s parents own a cabin up north. He’ll bring a few of his friends and I’ll bring a few of mine. It’ll be fun. What do you guys say?”

“Okay!” Hyo Joo agreed with no hesitation.

“What?” Chae Won looked to her.

“We’ll go.” She sealed the deal.

“Wait a minute, I’m not going anywhere with this fool.” Chae Won protested.

Hyo Joo was offended, “What did you call Kwang Soo oppa?”

“It’s alright Hyo Joo-ssi, I very much deserve it.” Kwang Soo butted in. “Look Chae Won-ssi, let’s look at it as my way of compensating for my wrongdoing.”

Hyo Joo couldn’t help but try to figure out when was it that these two got so close.

“I don’t need compensation.”

“Compensation for what?” Hyo Joo was curious.

Well the thing is, at the LBC anniversary party—”Kwang Soo began to explain.

“Ya!” Chae Won suddenly dropped her formal speech with him. “Is there nothing better you can with that mouth of yours besides blabbing?” She didn’t want Hyo Joo to find out about the incident that occurred.

Kwang Soo brought his hand to cover his mouth and frowned half way.

“Ya! Why are you so rude to oppa?” Hyo Joo confronted.

“It’s okay Hyo Joo-ssi.” He shoved Hyo Joo out of the way and went to Chae Won, “So does this mean you’ll go?” he smiled, “If you go, your secret is safe with me.” He whispered in her ear, thrilled that he found something to use against her.

Hyo Joo stood to the side huffing and puffing as she observed the both of them.

“You really are something, aren’t you” Chae Won wasn’t impressed by him.

“Yay so you’ll go!” he jumped for joy. “It’s going to be so much fun!”

Chae Won didn’t despise the fact of going. In fact, she could use a little time away from the city to settle her thoughts. Since the incident, she has been ignoring Jin Hyuk’s calls. She planned to talk to him but she hasn’t figured out just what to say yet. She would love to get away for a few days. It’s just the thought of going with Kwang Soo bothered her a bit as she was still upset about what he did at the party.

“We’ll go snowboarding, drink warm beverages by the fireplace—oh you guys will be blown away by the cabin!” he expressed with excitement.


Sorry that I took longer than planned to update this chapter. I hope you all read and enjoy it. Please leave me comments. ^^