Characters Intro

My Lady Bulter

Characters Introduction:

 

6444847_orig.jpg

Kris Wu, YiFan

People who know me used to tell me that I’ve always be both the lucky and happy guy in the world. They are not the only one feeling this way, I am also admitting it. Come on, I’m not trying to be arrogant or conceited; this is the truth, isn’t it? Ever since the time that I give birth to this world, I’m destined to be a lucky one. Why? Oh my goodness, do I still need to put it that bluntly? My father is one of the richest men in the country. When I was little, I just live on the labour of others with everything provided. I have a more easy life than others and live in such a great house in the city. More than that, I have her be on my side, how could I not be satisfied and happy? Who is she? I don’t think there is a need to repeat it, so use your loaf.

Strength(s): Amazing basketball and language skills

Weakness: Kim SoEun and veggies

 

3246541616a47fde21a4e9bc.jpg

Kim So Eun  

People around me always said that I’m really a tough girl out of the others.  Whenever these adults make these comments, I will just give them a smile as my response. Well, I do appreciate for their compliment, or maybe they regard that as a derogatory remark. In some of their opinions, a girl should be more tender and delicate; yet, I have the total opposite side of it. But did they know stuffs that I need to get through for those years can definitely overwhelm me if I’m not being firm and tenacious? There are many things in this world are beyond our control, we have no choice to reject or refuse, so I had to grin and bear. Therefore, I’ll use my smile to triumph all the negatives that get in my way.

Strength(s): Super endurance and have extraordinary memory

Weakness: Her family and obedience; always says yes

 

r.png

Oh SeHun

Just like others say, I’m the son of the chairman of the Association of Schools which I do not need to worry about my studies because there has no point for me to be suspended or kicked out of school. Even if I do not work hard, I still can further my education without problem. Thus, it was just their subjective thoughts. They will never understand that the background on me, I’m better make greater effort than other people in order not to humiliate my dad and the family.  Descending from an honourable family is not that reputable as they thought it would be.  Despite how tired and struggle I need to get over, I will try my best to get it done because I trust that there’s always hope at the end of rainbow.

Strength(s): studying

Weakness: judge him not by his abilities but his family background, solitude

 

4g.jpg?t=1244590497

Kim HyunJoong

In others’ point of views, I’m not a great man because I was an irresponsible person and unreliable brother. In order to find a way to loosen the bonds of the family, I abandoned everything and ran away from home. I know that I was a public nuisance in their eyes’, especially in your mind, am I right? But it shouldn’t be like that, it is not the result that I want. Everything I did is because of the sake of our future. I do not want to sit and give up to him without putting a fight.

Strength(s): hair-cutting

Weakness: cannot look into his sister’s eyes

 

Girls-Day-Yura_1392270783_af_org.jpg

Kim Yura

People might see me as an egocentric person who only concerned chiefly with my own personal pleasure and profit. But I beg for differ from them on the view. Everyone will do what he or she can to make himself or herself a good time. Nobody would want to suffer. So I don’t feel like thinking only of me is wrong.

Strength(s): dress up and incredible drawing skill

Weakness: housework and very possessive

 

tumblr_mthdwbFJtV1r78lcno1_500.png

Luhan

In the past, everyone will agree that I’m the only one who knows the true side of him more than everyone; yet at the time you showed up in our life and everything seems to change dramatically. It’s really abominable, don’t you know that? Your presence is undoubtedly a troublesome to me. I hate that you replaced my importance from his mind. I’m also hate that you caused me to be that reluctant.

Strength(s): sports, especially basketball and soccer

Weakness: fear of height