Prologue

My Lady Bulter

                        683787ecjw1eotyd5l9o7j20m20cf449.jpg

On the other side, let us switch the scene to a particular aircraft. On that plane, there was a guy who sitting beside the window with his sunglasses on. Putting on his beanie as he adjusting the sunglasses on his face, he shifted his eyes through the window pane meaningfully.

            Where are you trying to go, cameraman? *hit* you should focus your camera on me. Don’t tell me that you forgot I’m the protagonist of that welcome home event. What sup, everyone? I am Kris! You may heard my name from my butler, Kim So Eun who also my childhood friend. We’ve been apart for about two years. Yeah, it already two years.

            Deep inside from my heart, I’ve missed her more than I can say, I really can’t wait to see her face. In my memory, she always nice and obedient to my words. I know it all because of our employment relationship. She been trained as my butler when both of us turning into teenagers by her father. So Eun’s father was the head butler of my villa. Even with this kind of relationship, I’ve never treated her as my butler or even a maid. We used to mess around, laugh and play, fuss and fight with each other.

            As the time we both grew up into adults, So Eun is no longer a friend to me. I have no idea when does this feeling start to bother me so much. Due to her job, she always be the one who take care and protect me from everything as much as she can. However, she might not know that when the time she doing her job as my butler, the more it hurts me most.

            I’m not sure does she feel the same as me, but I’m pretty sure that I’m in love with her, my childhood friend plus my butler. Kim So Eun, could you please see me as a man, but not a master? This is an order for this long time, araso?!