Chapter 2 : Saranghae !

Inter Duo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 : Saranghae !

Hyukjae hated Lee Donghae. Yes hated him, he hated his stupid laugh and ridiculously tanned, muscular arms and tight- he hated him okay? But that didn’t stop him staring at the brunet and his friends, across the cafeteria, as they all burst into a fit of giggles at the footballer’s red face.  It didn’t stop him from talking about him to his almost friend Heechul and it definitely didn’t stop him from attending every football game.  It would be a lie to say Hyukjae hated Donghae; he simply hated what he felt.

The first time Hyukjae realised he was doomed was when Donghae sauntered into History class over a year ago. Sure, Hyukjae had been well aware of his uality but like every teen he decided to do the smart thing and crush it down deep inside himself and hide away in Narnia .Donghae had come along and really messed up this plan.  

When he’d gone to Heechul for advice, he’d told him, “Straight people are like spaghetti, straight until things start to heat up.” Which surely confused the younger, was he suggesting he boil Donghae?

A sharp slap to Hyukjae’s head pulled him out of his daydreaming, but he refused to lift his head away from his arms and nuzzled deeper into his jumper.

“You know you’re the only kid in the entire school that wears that thing.” Heechul grunted, pulling up a chair to sit beside the blond.

Hyukjae sighed, “Hello to you to.”

“God, are you moping about that boy again.”  Raising an eyebrow Heechul examined the brunet across the room, “his teeth aren’t even straight, I hope for your sake neither is he.”

Even though he’d been practising, Hyukjae still didn’t have the power to make peoples’ heads explode; he often used Heechul as a target.

“Don’t get your knickers in a twist,” poking at his rice, Heechul continued, “It’s just that he’s not much compared to some of the real hotties at this school.”

"Found yourself a new boy toy then?” Hyukjae couldn’t care less about his friend’s newest prey, “Who is it?”

“Choi Siwon.” Using a foot to balance himself, the elder lent back in his seat, now extremely interested in his nails.

“Pfft like you’d ever get him, he’s practically a nun!”

“I like myself a challenge,” his eyes gleamed like a lions, “Besides the idea that every Christian is homophobic is kind of prejudice, don’t you think?”

“He quotes the bible like it’s the newest hit single,” Having to deal with a crestfallen Heechul would be his job if he was rejected, he wasn’t looking forward to it, “so I don’t think you’ll be getting past his chastity belt any time soon”

“I’ve got a better chance with ‘Shisus’ than you do with the Hae guy,” Heechul smirked. The shrill ringing of the school bell interrupted the younger allowing the fo

Please log in to read the full chapter