3 am

of glass hearts

Mino is the type who moves on fast. He used to think he was the whipped one, the one who would hold on to someone he loves even when they fail him. And oh, did he not. He used to clench his teeth and clutch his fists, acting like nothing is wrong back then when he first found out Seunghoon was screwing around with other people. He snickered, if there was only one then he could very well be mad and said he cheated on him. But if it's more than one, Mino realized real quick, Seunghoon is definitely not a keeper.

 

It's alright, Mino thought, he doesn't love me.

 

So Minho learned how to unlove Seunghoon. He learned how to not text him first, then he learned how to not stalk him on his minihompy, then gradually not even replying his texts. But it was hard, when Seunghoon would show up at his door and ask if he could hang out for a while. Mino thought he could say no. He could. He just didn't really want to. So Seunghoon stayed the night. Mino avoided laying on bed so he kept sitting on his computer until (he thought) Seunghoon had fallen asleep. By the time the older guy silently went down on him under the blanket, Mino realized real quick that at that point, he had already learned how to unlove Seunghoon.

 

He left the house at 5 in the morning for a run to avoid meeting his ex who was still sleeping on his bed after an awkward night when all he wanted was to fall asleep on him. As expected, when he got back, Seunghoon had already left without saying anything. He shrugged and put the whole beddings and blanket to the washing machine. It's best not to rememorize a scent he already learned how to forget. They never talked again. Seunghoon could be cruel, but he never failed to realize when he is not wanted. Too bad, Mino thought, I am not your only one.

 

So when Minho ran into Seunghoon that night, at 3 in the morning, in a coffeeshop that is 3 steps away from his place, he wondered what kind of joke karma was playing on Seunghoon. The older guy was with another partner, not one of those whose faces he knew, and they saw each other when Mino was up at the counter ordering another coffee. Their eyes didnt meet, and it took Mino more than 10 minutes to realize that he just ran into his ex. Seunghoon stole a glance back at him when Mino decided to go out for a smoke, but walked away real quick to the restroom. Mino texted Taehyun, "guess who's back?" Maknae texted back right away, "oh hell no." It has been a long time since the last time Mino laughed that hard. He got back to his spot, which was in a blocked view, and forgot the incident right away because he had too many things to deal with at the moment.

 

It's alright, Mino thought, I don't love him.

 

Maybe this time, he actually meant it. 

 

./.