prayer

of glass hearts

1. Mino is always a little too bright for Seunghoon and SeungHoon is always a little too dark and silent behind that smiling face. They both have dark corners that they can't keep inside and their relationships are always too good or too bad. Mino is reckless and Hoon is insecure. Mino is jealous and Hoon is reserved. Mino is fire and Hoon is soil. They don't go opposite ways, but they don't exactly hold up.

But Mino forgot all the names and faces of those he's been with or flirts with since he met Hoon. The way that older guy didn't pay any remote attention to Mino flirting just kills him. He wants all the attention from his hyung but the older guy only gives him enough to hang on and he always find himself crawling back asking for more. He wants to own Hoon but he knows he cannot. And he cant read Hoon, always feeling like a child infront of him.

And Seunghoon, too sweet, too kind, too warm for all the dark thoughts that he never said to anyone but Jjinu. Mino didn't know but he could sense it, there are times he tries to get at Jjinu just because he wanted to separate that unit but he never makes it, and the kid himself was too nice to really do so. Seunghoon never tells Mino how much he likes the kid, he's always a tad too conscious of how brilliant the kid is and afraid that if he lets himself go, oneday he's gonna be left by himself, because he knows the kid would go far. Much further than he has the will to imagine.

So their relationship is bitter, and sweet, light, but heavy, casual, but deep. Because every night when Mino prays he won't forget to ask the lord to protect Seunghoon and even though Seunghoon doesn't understand it, he would smile from the other side of the wall upon hearing the prayer.

./.