Video game

of glass hearts

"Who tf messed up my PS3?" Mino's voice roared from his room, following by his footsteps and in less than the time it takes for his voice to fully echo into the kitchen, he had already arrived. Panting heavily, Mino kicked the door open and asked again:


"Who amongst yall drop soju on my baby???"


Everyone gave him a funny look. Namtae was the first to scoff:
"Dude you are the only gamer and drinker in this household check it you might have peed on that and forgot it too."


Seungyoon shrugged:


"Expected tho."


Jinwoo and Seunghoon were reading a magazine together and they didn't even acknowledge Mino's question. Mino stressed again:
"I would never, ever harm Monalisa, drunk or sober."


"Holy Mino you named your PS3 Monalisa? What a world we are living in." Namtae raised his eyebrows as he calmly chewed his food. Seunghoon glared at him:


"You are the one to talk. Your computers name is Jane Eyre."
"Im cultured like that." Seungyoon and Jinwoo burst out laughing at the two while Mino got even more frustrated.


"Idgaf about your liberal asses but who tf did it?"


"We didn't obviously. Nobody has time to sneak into your filthy room." Seunghoon concluded, as he extend a piece of cake to bait Mino:


"Come sit down. You can talk about it though we are here to share."


"HYUNG don't tell me you still have that collective therapy idea Im not here for it." Namtae complained as he stood up. "Nor did I have time for that big baby's ." Seungyoon quickly joined him as he grabbed Jinwoo's arm heading out. "Yeah we're gonna go for some fried rice. See yall." Jinwoo was confused as he followed the maknaes to the elevator.


"We just ate?"


Seungyoon laughed at him:


"My god you're really clueless. Seunghoon destroyed Mino's PS3 because he said Mino spent too much time with it and been neglecting him."


"Oh."


"Typical highschool affair bull." Namtae scoffed as he hit the elevator button. "Let's go shopping."


---


Being left behind in the room, Mino turned to Seunghoon with such doubtful eyes while taking a big bite on the slice of cake Seunghoon gave him:


"Why they acting strange?"


"I destroyed your PS3." Seunghoon casually spoke as he sipped his tea right at the moment Mino was about to swallow. He then enjoyed the view of Mino choking up and offered him his tea cup with much care.


"HYUNG why???"


"Coz your been playing with that all the time when was the last time we hung out?"


"I thought you enjoyed it too??" Mino protested.
"I did but I enjoyed you more." Seunghoon slightly pouted and Mino instantly lost every will to fight.


"You could have just told me." He reluctantly pulled his chair closer to Seunghoon and leaned in to look at the older guy who seemed to be slightly upset.


"Then have you go cheesy all over my ? No thank you I don't have time for confrontation. Im a man of action." Seunghoon shrugged. Mino hated him so damn much but couldn't help agreeing with him. It would actually be really hard to convince him to give up that PS3. He looked at Seunghoon guiltily.


"Sorry hyung I thought that's a good way for us to spend time together. I didn't know you rather do something else."


"Yeah I rather do you." Seunghoon winked at him and gave him a slight smooch on his lips. Mino was so taken aback he spoiled tea everywhere.


". Iono why you go all romantic on my today but I like that ." He grabbed Seunghoon almost forcefully while the older just laughed:


"Trying to make it up for homeboy that's all."


"Great deal I like it. Set my bed on fire next time then."

Seunghoon kicked the table away and climbed to Mino's laps.


"If destroying your PS3 get you laid then setting your bed on fire must involve the other dudes taking an one month vacation though."


"Iono what's in your twisted mind hyung but I ing love it." Mino used one of his legs to pull the table back while picking the skinny guy up and place him on top of it. "But let's not get too ahead of ourselves now shall we?"


"Uh-Uhm." Seunghoon half mumbled, half chuckled while using both his arms to pull Mino closer until their noses touch.


"Let's just keep ourselves occupied right now."


End