impossible

of glass hearts

Taehyun never in his life understand rejection. He just doesn't. But come to think of that, he never has to, because never once in his life he has to come after someone. That is, before he met Seunghoon. The super ego that only comes second to his face at first didn't even alert him of what would be the first experience of an actual shame that later on he would feel. No one makes Taehyun feel this way. As a matter of fact, no one makes Taehyun feel.

 

So, when Seunghoon nonchalant walked pass the hand he was reaching out and join Jinwoo in the canteen, he didn't understand it. He was stunned for a good minute, looking at his hand and turning around just to see Seunghoon laughing with other trainees at the table as if the older guy didn't even see him. For the first time, Taehyun feel the urge in his stomach to hit something, break it and step on it until it became just pieces and pieces of the shame he felt right at this moment.

 

...

 

"You think everything is about you." Much later on, after all the nagging and stalking and confronting and pushing, Seunghoon finally told him. One simple sentence that he really didn't have to put so much effort into it if that's all he gets. "I find it annoying."

 

"But hyung you know I care about you." Taehyun said as he was amazed at himself for the thing that only Seunghoon could make him say.

 

"Why does it matter?" Seunghoon finished his coffee and stood up. He left some bills for the tips and left, despite the fact that Taehyun made it very clear that this is a date and it's on him. Intentionally or not, Seunghoon always finds a way to make Taehoon feel like he's not even a bit worthy.

 

"But it should." He mumbled, long after Seunghoon has left.

 

./.