➳ Day Gone

Mission 101: Kill Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"aish, look at the state you are in!" Hanbin scolded, taking the towel out from the cabinet and dipping it in the cold water. Soori's feet were swelling and her back hurted like crazy. But this wasn't the first time she's been in such a shape. After all, she has done 100 missions except for this one. It was the first time Soori had entered Hanbin's room, sitting on the chair inside the bathroom while Hanbin was doing some other things.

 

"How did you get there anyways? No shoes, seriously?" he frowned as Soori just let out a small chuckle. "Mianhe." she mumbled. It was the first time Soori saw Hanbin like this. Looking worried and not in his usual cold self. She wondered why he was even worried and taking care of her, but Soori pushed it to the back of her head.

He took her feet as he started cleaning the bruises, Soori didn't wince a bit which kind of surprised Hanbin, it was sure to be painful but this girl didn't even look like it hurted one bit. "How did you go out anyways? No one saw you, there are 7 maids and 6 butlers in this house so 1 is prone to see you though."

 

"There was no one when I went down, the house is big so maybe they missed me." Soori shrugged, being the natural self she was. She didn't have trouble lying, they actually practiced lying while looking at them expertly, that's why agents from Soori's agency were all top agents of the country.

"eh, and you asked everyone of the workers if they saw me?" Soori's eyes widened with a playful smile when it hit her. Was Hanbin really worried about her? She couldn't help but smile, someone worrying about her, it sounded weird. But she felt something tug on her heart that made it fluttery and she couldn't explain the feeling.

 

Hanbin's eyes went wide, just like hers as he cursed mentally. *oh no, she definitely caught me this time* He didn't feel like lying because it will come off as an excuse so he just stayed silent. "Wait, you really did ask!! Oii~~ Kim Hanbin!" Soori slightly chuckled as she cooed. Spending the whole day with him made her open up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter