➳ Just Bad Luck

Mission 101: Kill Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soori threw an irritated glare at the two but quickly pulled her head back as fast as she could. /Aish, what a mess/ she cursed and took out a pair of earplugs since they were getting now. She didn't know what to do and looked around the room, seeing tons of books and shelves. It was more of a library then a study. 

There was the table and behind it was a big picture frame, around 15 million worth and Soori was sure it was where the vault was. And inside the vault would be the clip or file that could ruin their agency. After getting it, she just has to give the general and then kill Hanbin. Around the painting were books which leh all the way back to the door which was at the back. There was a step of stairs which led up to the upper level of the studyroom, filled with other books. 

It wasn't a full 2nd level, the middle was empty and you could see the lower level of the studyroom. Soori looked around, seeing that there were so many books, was Mr.Kim able to read all of them? she highly doubted them. Some of the books name were really weird, not on the same subject with the other books he had. 

There were books of love novels, some were of journeys, some about company work and then there was a book that stood out. It was written in mandarin and was on the top level of the studyroom, on the way corner. 'Haunted' was written and Soori could read mandarin well. There were 10 different books of them but were all placed a different palces, the Haunted Book 1 was on the corner then Haunted 2 was on the last corner adjacent to it. Haunted 3 was on the next bookshelf next to Haunted 1 and so on. 

Soori found that confusing, she knew that Mr.Kim was a very keen and well oranised man but why would he place his books in a mess like that? Soori was called back to her thoughts when the door closed with a loud slam. 

 

The maid and butler were gone. Soori let out a small smile and was about to get down and continue with her work but then the door opened again and she was forced to climb back on top again. /what is it this time? Another make out session?/ she frowned and looked at it to see it was Mr.Kim himself. 

Soori looked at her watch, It was already 4:30 and she groaned. Why were not on schedule today? She cursed at her mistake, Today was Monday, and she observed the room clearly, seeing that there was a bit of dust here and there and the floor wasn't clean as it was yesterday when Hanbin toured her around, yesterday the floor wasn't spec clean which meant that They cleaned on Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday if she calculated correctly. 

 

Now she was stuck on the bookshelf for who knows when? Mrs.Kim once mentioned that Mr.Kim spends most of his time in this study room. Mr.Kim took out one of the books and started reading while Soori cursed. This was such a mess.

6:00 pm and she was still stuck inside there with Mr.Kim, when was he leaving already?? Suddenly, he stood up and walked towards the door, this was her time to escape.

Soori quickly jumped off with a single thud and took her suitcase. Then the door opened again when she was by Mr.Kim's study table and she glanced to see it was him again. //

Mr.Kim hummed a tune as he got back to his seat and sat down, taking his book and reading it again.

 

Soori sighed in relief, she got out just in time when she literally threw herself out the window. She wanted to slap herself because she didn't get to go through his vault but now that she knew a bit of more information, she decided that she would just get to work again at 1:00 am or something? She needed somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter