➳ Getting The Mission Started

Mission 101: Kill Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW. I'M NOT GONNA WRITE THE REVIEWS ANYMORE. I'M LAZY HUHU]

The three, Jinhwan, Bobby and Soori sat together on the garden's bench while Hanbin stood up by the tree, his hands in his pockets while leaning on the tree. The 3 seemed to be conversing really well and they made Soori laugh several times, also making her blush with their random frankness, Hanbin enjoyed the scene infront of him. It had been awhile since he and his friends hung out with girls.

 

The girls at their school literally throws themselves at them and they will always be way too clingy and would like skinship. They showed as much skin possible trying to get attention and too look y while Soori was just wearing her uniform the way it should be. Not too short or too long, even though it didn't show much skin but she still looked attractive.

 

The free period was over and the morning flashed by in a blink when it was time to eat. Soori sighed as the bell rang, not having anyone to eat with. She couldn't cling onto Hanbin since she felt like she was bothering him enough already. She looked around the room sadly as the students cleared out one by one. A girl appeared infront of her, stretching a hand out to her, she grinned. "Hey.. I'm Yurim! you're soori right? Let's eat lunch together!?" she grinned. Soori was about to nod and shake her hand when 2 voices spoke before her.

"Sorry, she's eating with us for today!" Bobby grinned. The girl looked at the 2, almost drooling when she shook her head to return back to reality. "Oh really? then see you later Soori-ssi." Yurim beamed at her, waving her hand while she ran out the door leaving Soori slightly awestruck.

"Let's go to the lunch room~" Junhoe sang as Jinhwan chuckled following behind him. When they walked out the classroom, A guy appeared out of no where, slinging a hand around Soori's Shoulder.

"So you're the girl living with out Hanbinie?" he raised a brow when Hanbin face palmed. How were his friends able to get the news so fast? It was only this morning when he told Bobby, Jinhwan and Junhoe about it and now.. somehow Yunhyeong was able to know it too.

"N-ne." Soori nodded her head with a stutter, Not very comfortable with the sudden skinship. Bobby hit his head, removing Yunhyeong's arm from Soori who sighed in relief. "Sheesh, you're scaring her." he shook his head.

The 2 bickered their way to the lunch room as Hanbin opened the door, greeted by students from all classes with their stares. Soori gulped, she didn't like this kind of attention. She looked at the boys who were behind her but they didn't even seem to mind them at all, used to these stuff.

 

Bobby and Hanbin led the way to a table which had 2 boys sitting there. "Ah hyung!" the guy shouted waving at them. Bobby smiled as he ran their way, slinging an arm around the guy who laughed and tackled him back. The guy who looked a bit like Yunhyeong stood up, giving a bow to Soori who gave a bow back.

"Annyeonghaeseyo. I'm Chanwoo." he formally greeted and so did Soori too but she felt a little stiff with the formalities when Jinhwan laughed, ruffling Chanwoo's hair.

"You don't have to be so polite Jung Chanwoo." he laughed and so did Chanwoo.

"Oh.. so Soori noona lives with Hanbin hyung?" Donghyuk asked when the Soori nodded with a smile, she liked it when boys called her noona. It was rather cute? she was the youngest in her agency so she had no one to call her noona and the agents didn't really act like friends.

"Yeah, But only for a month though." Soori stated. The lunch went on pretty normal, the boys with throw random jokes while Hanbin talked less like he always did. The 2 younger boys were really cute, calling her noona and giving her food to taste. "here noona , have this!"

 

The feeling of having a mission was lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter