➳ Blush

Mission 101: Kill Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review of the previous Chapter: After reaching school, everyone had made an interest in them. But shrugged it off as Soori being Hanbin's cousin. Soori captivated many people with her looks, including Hanbin's friend Bobby. After taking note that Soori wasn't Hanbin's cousin by Bobby he kept quiet. Soori was introduced to the class and people looked up to her when they knew that her said father was rich. Sitting beside A guy, Jinhwan who friendly introduced himself. 

Chapter 4

Soori stared at the hand stretched out to her, she knew she had to act as the sweetheart so she kindly accepted it with a smile. " annyeong Jinhwan-ssi, I'm Soori." she introduced. The said guy smiled, shaking her hair. " The formalities are weird, we're the same age so you can just call me Jinhwan." he shrugged, Soori nodded. 

The teacher asked the class' attention so now they were starting the lessons. /What a nice guy/ Soori noted down. Happy that she was making a friend already.. he was a friend right? /So good looking too/ Soori mentally slapped herself for thinking that, she wasn't here to fall in love, she was here to kill and do her mission and that was all she was going to do.

 

The lesson continued, Soori didn't pay attention, this was just all un-interesting things. She had learned all these math formulas long time ago, being trained by professionals. And what was the use for her to learn? she was gonna leave a month later anyways. She didn't think she'd have the need to learn. 

The bell rang signalling that the class had ended. Soori had almost fallen asleep when the bell woke her up from sleepland. Hanbin walked towards her, " hey, wake up. The next teacher is a strict one." a voice rang. She opened her eyes wider to see the guy sitting infront of her grinning. She tilted her head abit, unfamilair with his face. " Oh, I'm Junhoe." he grinned.

 

He was indeed handsome, he had a strudy shoulder and had long legs. /why is this school filled with handsome boys/ Soori sighed, she had to remind herself to not fall for any of these handsome kids. "oh hi." she smiled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter