➳ Mission 101

Mission 101: Kill Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 1

Soori sat down on the waiting seat, feeling a bit anxious for her 101st mission that's going to make her a VIP agent. She knew it was going to be harder than other missions so she felt everybit of her body tense up. Other agents sitting beside her were called one by one, giving them their missions. Some looked terrified while some were grinning. She secretly wished she would be one of those grinning idiots. Soori had always been confident in missions given to her but this was going to be the 101st. 

 

Being a VIP agent meant GREAT lounging. Extra pay and meant she wouldn't have to take missions and will be one giving missions. Finally her name was called as she entered the room which she had been going in for the 101st time. She greeted the general and other VIP's taking a seat. The head then began telling her about a certain company.

 

" This is Kim Corps. And this is President.Kim, the founder of Kim corps and is one of the richest men in the whole country." The General showed her a picture of Pre.Kim and Soori nodded. Having no clue to what her mission could be so she listened attentively. Then the general went to the next picture that showed a young boy, probably the same age as her and Soori was confused.

 

" This is Kim Hanbin. The heir of Kim Corps." 

" So?" Soor asked as the general gave her a file which consisted of all the facts of the KIM HANBIN guy. " Your 101st mission is to Kill Kim Hanbin." Soori could barely hold her scoff back. Kill? this was easy. She's done it already and what's so special about killing this guy? " This may seem easy butit'll be tricky."

 

Soori looked at them again. Tilting her head slightly. " President Kim has a secret code which could be harmful for our agency. We want you to move in with them first and gain their trust. After that you can know where the code is, you'll kill the Heir and then after that you're mission will be complete."

 

Soori didn't understand. Why did she have to kill the guy when she already knew where the code was? It's not like he's going to find out about it. She wanted to ask questions but the general already beat her to it. " All your questions will be answered when you've finished the mission. You'll start tomorrow. Mr.Yang will tell you the details." 

Soori nodded, standing up and bowing. When she almost left the room, the general called her again. " And a quick note. Don't make any attachments to them, their your enemy. Don't forget that."

 

" Yes, I'll remember your words." and with that she bowed one more time as she left the room with the file in her hand. She looked at the picture, find out where the code is and kill Kim hanbin? That was easy. Guess she's one of the grinning idiots when she felt her grin across her face.

Mission 101: Kill Kim Hanbin

--

 

The next day, Soori was in the training room, working her off for her new mission. But she guessed, it wasn't really going to be about fighting except the kill part. It was just making them bond with her and killing them after words. But the question was still lingering in her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter