➳ New Student

Mission 101: Kill Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review of the ious chapter: After Soori was welcomed into the family, she got a tour around the house from hanbin. And then Mrs.Kim had a talk with her saying that she just needed to open up to Hanbin first since he wasn't good at making friends. She got her uniform and Mrs.Kim even stuck a note in it. Going to school the very next morning, hanbin's sister hanbyul had already warmed upto Soori and now, Mrs.Kim wants Hanbin to stay by Soori's the whole. The First Day of school. Here it comes.

 

Chapter 3

Soori and Hanbin got inside the car after having breakfast. They got inside the car that waited for them and now they were off to the school. New school for Soori to be exact. And just like that, she felt a bit nervous. What if other students didn't like her? /what? You're not here to make friends. You're here on a mission!/ she scolded herself as she looked to her side as she watched Hanbin.

 

He was boredly staring out the window while listening to his ipod. It was rather loud as Soori could here some of the tunes. She waved her hands infront of him as Hanbin looked at her, taking his headphones off. He raised a brow asking what she wanted. 

" Turn down the volume. It's too loud, you'll have problems hearing in the future." She stated. Hanbin didn't say anything as he nodded twice and turned the volume down and put it on again. Soori sighed as she stared down at her phone, unlocking it and reading some texts and videos. Atleast she had something to entertain herself with.

Hanbin stared at her who was just staring down at her phone, interested. He tilted his head as he acknowledged her features for the first time. Hanbin never really cared for girls and he hardly ever acknowledges their features because he isn't really interested in girls. She had rather sharp eyes rather than big doe ones. Her lips were just the medium size.. not too ful or thin. She wasn't overly beautiful. The type with big round eyes or full lips but she gave off a very y vibe which Hanbin noticed that he actually found a girl attractive.

 

He mentally shook his head, going back to staring at...nothing

They finally reached the school and everyone stared at them as they came out of the same car. Why was Kim Hanbin and another girl coming out from the same car? Others found that curious because he doesn't talk to girls at all. So not making a bigger fuss or anything they just shrugged it off with "maybe she's his cousin"

 

Hanbin gave out instructions about school rules and other stuff like where the gym was. Yup, this school was only for rich kids such as Hanbin, But there were also other students who got into the school because of scholarship. As Mrs.Kim had said, he accompanied her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter