Chapter 3

The 12 bunnies

O/C POV:

One moment, I'm holding a rabbit paw, the next, a male lay in front of me.

I squeaked and jumped away.

HOLY MOTHER- OF FUDGE CAKES!

F-LYING RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!

HOLY MACKERELS...

And I bumped my head on the sink.

###

“Lay, are you sure you healed her? She looks really pale.”

I slowly woke up and came face to face with eleven males and a rabbit.

I jumped and tumbled to the floor.

I closed my eyes for the impact, but nothing came. I opened my eyes and realized I was in someone’s arms.

I looked up to the widest eyes I had ever seen.

“Are you ok?” He asked.

I nodded and he helped me back on the couch (I soon realized).

“Please don't scream. I'm sorry for before, I couldn't control my shift with a fever.”

I turned towards the voice and saw a tall male with dark eyes leaning against a equally tall male as though he was in pain.

“Are you the Rex with the injury?”

He nodded.

“Has anyone treated that after I knocked myself out?”

They shook their heads.

I stood up slowly.

“Come here. Bring the tall one as your post.”

Snickers went around the room and I glared at the to shut up.

The tall one brought the Rex male forward and sat him down.

I felt the Rex's forehead and stood up again.

He was burning up, as in really burning up.

“Get me ice, bandages and warm water.”

Three males went out and zoomed back in with ice, bandages and warm water (obviously, they went out to get cake, but I could use this anyway).

I took the materials with a quick thank you, then said.

“Leave the room please, it needs to be as quiet as possible. I will call if I finish or need anything.”

They nodded and left the room.

I sighed and pulled my sleeves up.

Let's do this!

###

EXO POV:

The tension in the room almost killed the ten males and a rabbit as Tao kept out in pain every now and again.

Suddenly, it all went quiet.

“Has she eaten him?” Asked Chen, trying to lighten the mood.

“Please Chen, be quiet for a moment longer, joke all you want when Tao is healed.” Kris growled, silencing Chen.

A head popped around the door, startling the males.

“He's sleeping now. I managed to bandage him so that the bandages stay on if he shifts. I fyou want him to heal fully, it's best he stays here for about two weeks, then you're welcome to move if you want. Since he is asleep now, can I have two of you move him to my room? Hopefully, he'll be more comfortable.”

Kris stood and motioned Chanyeol (adorable ginger German lop) to stand as well.

They picked up the sleeping Tao and took him to the bedroom.

She pulled the bedsheets back and the two males placed Tao on the bed.

When the girl finished, she turned to the two males with a hard stare.

“Lounge. Now. Explain.”

The two meekly nodded and followed the girl slowly.

The other nine were already in the lounge scattered around with unsure expressions.

She sat down and glared at them.

“Explanation.”

They all opened their mouths.

“One at a time. You.” She pointed at Suho.

“Well... Where do I start?” Suho asked almost nervously.

“Why were you all in the box?” She asked.

“Because the 'owners' we last had decided they had had enough of our problems and decided to drug us and leave us to die in the box.”

“Why was the Rex boy injured?”

“His name is Tao and out last 'owner' was 'curious' of our pain limit. He injured Tao then decided we were weak and drugged us into the box.”

There was a moments pause, then she sighed.

“Please don't throw us back on the streets. We'll be good.” D.O. Pipped up mournfully.

She gave him a tight smile.

“I won't throw you back on to the streets.”

Chen and Chanyeol jumped with joy.

“However, I have three rules.”

The room became silent again.

“One, you stay in your bunny forms unless I say so, only because I do not have enough room and food if all of you were human at once.

Two, you earn your keep. I can teach you whatever you need to be taught, but the house must stay clean if you want food, as I refuse for you to use my address when you look for jobs, clear so far?”

They nodded enthusiastically.

“Ok, and three, be yourselves. Even though I can tell you're happy with having a roof over your heads, you're too stiff. It's like you're about to yourselves. Brighten up, I'm a nice person on the inside and a decent cook, ok?”

They nodded yet again.

“Ok, introduction time. I know Tao, but I do not all of you. I need name and rabbit breed or colour. Age if you want, but you don't have to.”

Image result for black rex rabbit (Tao)

Kris stepped forward.

Image result for black french lop (Kris)

“My name is Kris. I am the black French Lop. I am nineteen years old.”

Suho stepped forward.

Image result for Grey silver rabbit (Suho)

“My name is Suho, also known as Joonmyeon. I am the Grey Silver. I am eighteen years old.”

Xiumin stepped forward.

 Image result for brown angora rabbit(Xiumin)

“My name is Xiumin, also known as Minseok. I am the brown Angora. I am nineteen years old.”

Lu Han stepped forward.

Image result for white baby rabbit (Lu Han)

“My name is Lu Han. I am the white Pole. I am nineteen years old.”

Chanyeol stepped forward.

Image result for Ginger german lop (Chanyeol)

“I am Chanyeol! It's a pleasure to meet you! I am the ginger German Lop and I am seventeen years old!”

The girl chuckled at Chanyeols bright introduction.

Chen stepped forward.

 Image result for rhinelander rabbit(Chen)

“My name is Chen. I am not a camel. I am the Rheinlander. I am 17 years old.”

Baekhyun stepped forward.

 Image result for harlequin rabbit(Baekhyun)

“My name is Baekhyun and I am the black and orange Harlequin. I am 17 years old.”

Sehun stepped forward.

 Image result for grey angora rabbit(Sehun)

“I am Sehun. I am a grey Angora. I am 16 years old.”

D.O. stepped forward.

Image result for black and white mini lop rabbit (D.O.)

“My name is Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O. I am the black and white mini lop and I am 17 years old.”

Kai stepped forward.

Image result for dutch rabbit (Kai)

“My name is Kai. I am the Dutch and I am 16 years old.”

The girl looked towards Lay.

Image result for white lionhead rabbit (Lay)

“Is he a normal rabbit, or...?”

“He's a shifting rabbit, we are very sorry, but we used up your clean towels to cover ourselves, so Lay voluntarily stayed in rabbit form,” Said Suho. “As you can see, Lay is a white Lion-head. He is 18 years old.”

The girl smiled.

“I'll get a washed towel out in a moment. My name is Grace, I am 16 and the last time I checked, I am still human and always have been.”

Grace got up and disappeared from the room.

“She's really nice. Can we stay Kris hyung?” Sehun asked excitedly.

Kris put a finger to his lip and told him to shut up.

“We'll tell her the consequences of 'keeping' us and hope she agrees to 'keeping' us around. For now, be polite and do as she says. We will decide when to tell her, but only me and Suho will tell her. Now, be nice” Kris growled, then brightened as Grace walked in with a new, clean towel.

“Here you go Lay. I hope it's not too small, but I quickly cleaned it,” She placed it in front of Lay, then looked unsure.

“I'll turn around, just let me know when you're covered please.”

She quickly turned and Lay shifted. He grabbed the towel and covered.

“I'm covered Grace, you can turn around.”

She turned around and a light blush coated her cheeks.

There was a akward pause.

“So... It seems you're all staying with me?” Grace started off.

The men nodded.

“Are some of you ok with rabbit food? I'm sorry, but I do not have enough 'human' food for all of us.”

Kris spoke up. “It's ok. Me, Suho, Xiumin and Lu Han will become rabbits. Is that enough?”

She nodded.

“I'll go cook something up, feel free to look around, but you've basically seen the whole place.”

She turned and walked out again, t-shirt flapping against her legs.

The men gulped.

This was going to be a long morning...

 

Hello peeps.

YAY! NEW CHAPTER!!! :)

Most of my exams over!!!

Luckily, I just have one more tomorrow, then I am free till May! (Warning!!!)

For every EXO memeber, there should be a picture (Please let me know if there is not!)  Picture not mine ( :( ).

I will write a slightly shorter chapter next, but hopefully, I can move the story along slightly.

Did you like it? Could there be improvments (apart from moving a little quicker)? Should the EXO member suit a different breed of rabbit? Or would a different picture be more suitiable?

Apologies for any misspells or typos, they should be all gone, but I will check through again at a later date, just incase.

Voice your opinions!

I am really happy for all the subscribers (first upvote!!!!!). Thank you all who took their time to read this slow story!! I'm very grateful! :)

See you next time and I hope you enjoy yourselves whatever you're doing.  :)