Chapter 9

The 12 bunnies

Sorry this update is short, all will be explained in my author notes at the bottom :) Please enjoy!

 

Yongguk POV:

I opened my eyes blearily, wondering why I couldn't sense my brothers around. I lifted my head and looked around, expecting cages and the smell of damp and rot. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw no cages, and it smelled nice, like lavender and pine. I realized that I was wrapped up in a blanket (that had the same scent). I heard footsteps and I cowered into the blanket, unsure what to expect.

Although I did not expect this.

A girl came around the corner and looked at me with kindness and another emotion I have not seen for a while... worry.

When she realized that I was awake, her face brightened and she called for someone named Lay.

Lay, is it him? I wonder...

 

Grace POV:

The guinea pig watched me cautiously (which I expected), but I was happy to see him up.

“Lay, he's awake!” I yelled, knowing that the others would follow without me yelling them. And I heard the thundering of many footsteps as the boys fell into the kitchen (Lay at the front).

I heard the Guinea pig squeak and I turned to see his eyes widen (which is adorable).

“Yongguk! You're awake finally.” Minseok said happily.

Lay came forward.

“Yongguk, can you stand and walk so I can check if your are fully healed.”

Yongguk stood and wobbled on his short legs, trying to find his balance. As he became stable, he took a few tentative steps, then sped around the kitchen, coming back to nuzzle Lay's thigh, then another circle again.

“Yongguk, be careful, I could only heal you so much, you may injure yourself again.” Lay reasoned and Yongguk stopped his endless circles and came back to me and the boys.

Yongguk looked curiously up at me and I smiled.

“Hello Yongguk-ssi, my name is Grace. I've been looking after these boys for the past 3 days.”(Read and count, the members have only been there three days...)

Yongguk continued looking up at me, so, I got a little lower to the floor.

“Can you change forms? If you can, I can get you a towel to use until we got you some clothes. If you can not, or don't want to that is also ok,” I smiled. “Would you like a towel?”

Yongguk nodded and I genstured for him to come with me.

“You can trust me and the other slowly. I'm sure you know the boys won't bite and I hope I do not look as though I will bite, so maybe at a later date, we can be friends?” I spoke softly to him as I got a towel and placed it over the Guinea pig.

“I will turn around, let me know when you are covered.”

 

Yongguk POV:

She seems really nice.

I changed and wrapped the towel around my waist.

“You can turn around now, thank you for bringing me into your home.” She jumped and I sort of expected it, as most people would be surprised at how deep my voice is, although she has just seen me in my other form.

She turned just as the EXO members came in.

They smiled and drew me into a big group hug, welcoming me back.

Grace didn't join the hug, just watching with a large smile.

I wish my brothers were here to celebrate being here as well. I hope they are ok (probably not).

As my happiness started to decline, and small hand was placed on my shoulder.

I turned to see Grace and she smiled again, but this time, there seemed to be a small fire hiding in each of her eyes.

“Do not worry, we will get your brothers back, safe and sound.”

 

Unknown POV:

I grinned as the boys and Grace went to bed, the bunnies, curled around the Guniea pig.

Fools, they think they are safe with Grace around.

Maybe I should have a chat with her.

I transported this new body into Graces room and snuck into her mind.

Hello Grace,

She struggled in her sleep, fighting with me in her mind.

We shall soom see each other face to face, and that will be the last image you will see.

 

Hey guys, I apologize for this being quite short (and I am sorry for any errors, the will be fixed as soon as possible). It's my little sisters birthday on Friday and I want to get this update finished so I can have a moment of relaxation on her birthday (as well as go out to get her something...).

I'm getting my GCSE results on Thursday (tommorow :S), I am hoping they are all above a C (I did try to do my best in all of them... with K-pop taking up my time :P).

I hope you enjoy this and feel free to ask some questions about the story so far.

I have a random question for you guys!

If I was to write a story with seventeen in it being seals (and a male origonal character), would you guys read it? There is a large possibility of it being rated (warning!!!)

Stay sane everyone! :)