CHRISTMAS BONUS!!!!!!! :D

The 12 bunnies

I placed the finishing touches on top of the turkey, I grinned before turning towards the doorway that lead into the living room.

“BOYS! Dinner's ready!”

I chuckled when I heard my sofa's creak and way too many feet rushing towards the kitchen.

I moved three steps to the left (away from the cooker) and all of a sudden, I had a heap of boys in front of me.

“Move your leg!”

“No! Move yours!”

“Who's 's in my face?!”

“...Sorry.”

I chuckled.

“Come, grab a plate and get a little of each thing, there is plenty for everyone!”

The boys got to their feet, some rubbing their necks in embarrassment, or rubbing their... Butts in pain. They dutifully took a pate each and took a bit of everything before moving either towards the kitchen table or into the living room, Kai and Sehun spacing out as crouched on the floor as though they were waiting to pounce at something.

“Kai, Sehun, you won't be comfortable soon, you'll need to move. Go get a seat in the living room otherwise you won't get seats.” I called.

“But we won't sit near you, you always sit eating on the counter top.” Came their replies followed by pouty faces.

“Ok then, for today- and today only- I will eat in the living room with the rest of the guys.” I complied and their faces brightened and they toddled off into the living room, to give aegyo (mostly Kai) to their hyungs to gain a chair or a seat of some type.

I grabbed a plate and filled with and went to join everyone in the living room (why no one wanted to sit on the chairs bothered me, were they not comfy enough?).

I sat on the floor by the doorway so I could look around and see everyone.

The eldest from Xiumin to Lay were eating quietly while the youngest (Sehun, Kai and Tao) kept stealing food from others plates (mostly Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun... They left Kyungsoo alone).

###

“Presents!”I yelled happily and distributed my presents out between the guys.

It took me a great deal to hide these, the boys kept 'almost' finding them, leaving me on my toes for the past few days after they were wrapped and hid.

 

The boys ripped the paper off and I kept seeing their faces light brighter than I expected (let me tell you what I got them).

Xiumin laughed loudly when he was presented with a pair of white headphones and a blue sweater.

Lu Han grinned when he saw the deflated football and pump next it (if I left it pumped up, it would have been easily spotted).

Kris grinned as he waved his art paper and pencil set around (already thinking when to hide and draw his master pieces).

Lay smiled his dimpled smile when he saw the unicorn plushie (he told me he liked unicorn's)

Suho hugged me tightly when he saw a note pad and writing pen set (he told me once he enjoyed sitting down and mix between doodling and writing small quotes from poems, that just seemed to stick in my head).

I gave Chen a prank set (which I now regret the moment I saw his grin)... I feel so sorry for his brothers.

Kyungsoo lit up like a light bulb when he saw the cooking appliances (“so we can cook together without having to wait for the other to finish up” I said to him a little later).

I gave Chanyeol a pair of black headphones and a basic music maker (“so you stop beating the sofas” I chuckled).

Now Baekhyun... I was unsure what to give him since he seemed so hard to please, but he seemed to be very interested with my make-up (though I own very little), so I bought him a small set (which I am happy I did, I managed to record the squeal of joy he made when he saw the contents).

For Kai, I gave him Just Dance 4 (since I own a wii, and he always enjoyed playing with me).

I gave Tao a panda plushie which I almost got strangled for in his excitement.

Sehun... Unlike Baekhyun, I had absolutely nothing I could think of that he wanted, as he had never shown much interest in anything his brother's nor I did... So I also gave him a pair of headphones and this time, a small ipod that only allowed you to listen to music.

 

I felt glad that the boys were glad and I stood up to leave the room, when a hand grabbed my waist gently and sat me back down.

“Stay Grace, we still have our present to give you.” Suho said and nuzzled into my hair.

Kris stood and gave me a small, black box.

“These are from all of us, as they have a special meaning behind them. We hope you always wear them, as they are our symbol for protection.”

I opened the box and gasped.

There was a necklace and a bracelet.

The necklace held a strange symbol that looked like it represented a three letter word beginning with E (I couldn't see the rest) and it had 6 symbols around it. The bracelet looked like the same thing, but with 6 different symbols.

“They are beautiful.” I whispered.

“They represent each of our powers, and the main symbol represents who we are as one.”

Suho took the bracelet and Kris took the necklace and they tied them around my neck and right wrist.

I looked at them carefully and I couldn't help the wave of emotions that went through me.

I brought all twelve boys into a hug (hard, but I managed it).

“Thank you boys, and Merry Christmas.”

 

Merry Christmas everyone! And have a Happy New Year! :) Sorry this isn't one of the best updates I've done, but I wanted to do something for you guys! :)