"L"

Fill Me Up

The first time they used the L word was during a fight.

They had to seriously talk about Jimin’s eating habits. Even when Hoseok or Taehyung were around Jimin refused to eat.

It worried Hoseok to no end.

“Jimin we need to talk.” Hoseok looked straight ahead at his TV and hoped Jimin heard him so he wouldn’t have to regain his courage and say it again.

They had decided they were both too lazy to go out that day and that Hoseok’s apartment was the perfect place to crash. Jimin had slept over before, with nothing ual ever happening. They simply cuddled and slept in the same bed, sometimes making out but never going further.

Every time Hoseok placed his hand anywhere but around Jimin’s shoulder or waist the boy would smack it away or push Hoseok away in fear. It would have been fine with Hoseok to hold off, after all Jimin was still a and was a big commitment, however, the excuse that Jimin had been using was what worried Hoseok, “I’m just…disgusting, okay?  You really don’t want to touch me.” Jimin always looked away with a saddened look and Hoseok would always try to convince Jimin otherwise, tell him if he didn’t want to go further it was fine but to never say those words again. He truly thought his boyfriend was beautiful in every single way and he shouldn’t be saying such horrible things about himself. Jimin would always change the subject after that.

Jimin responded, “What’s wrong, hyung? Still think crunchy peanut butter is better than creamy?” Jimin giggled. His laugh and his smile was as intoxicating to Hoseok. No matter how much time they spent together, how many times Jimin cracked up at Hoseok’s horrible puns, he would never get tired of the younger boy’s eyesmile.

With a serious look Hoseok turned off the TV and looked down to Jimin. The younger looked up to him, confused.

“I was watching that.”

“I’m serious. We need to talk.” Hoseok took his arm away from Jimin’s shoulders and shifted his position to face him.

“What is it?” Jimin looked nervous, he played with his fingers and bit his lips anxiously. Hoseok wondered what was going through his mind.

“I’m not going to beat around the bush Jimin.”

Jimin gulped, “O-okay.”

Hoseok took in a deep breath, “You aren’t eating. At all.”

Jimin’s eyes closed forcefully and he clenched his hands. He bit his lips harder this time.

“I thought you would get better eventually. I’ll be the first to admit to taking you to restaurants all the time so you would eat something, but even with me you stopped eating. I asked Taehyung and he says you still throw away your lunch and take those diet pills. Please Jimin you need to reali-“ Hoseok was interrupted by a broken sob.

“I can’t believe you.” Jimin clenched his hands hard enough to leave crescent marks on his palm. “Are you doing this because I won’t let you me?” The harsh words shocked Hoseok.

“N-No, of course not. Jimin I’m worried about you, I’m afraid of how you’ll end up. Every time I see you, you’re smaller than the time before. I’m scared for you.” Hoseok tried wrapping his arms around his boyfriend but was knocked away.

“Don’t touch me! Why can’t people just leave me alone? First Taehyung, then my parents, and now you?”  Jimin started getting up, covering his face with one of his hands and whipping away the tears falling down his face.

“Your parents? Wait, what happened? Why didn’t you tell me?” Hoseok got up along with Jimin and stood in his way, stopping him from leaving.

“They’re ing monitoring me, making me eat dinner and making sure I don’t shove my finger down my throat every damn day.  Why can’t you people just let me be?” Jimin knocked Hoseok aside and walked over to the door, getting his cellphone from the counter and rushing to put on his shoes.

Hoseok ran over to the exit door, still trying to stop him from leaving.

“Jimin you have a problem. You’re gonna kill yourself if you keep this up.” Hoseok knew if he let Jimin go he wouldn’t see him again.

“Maybe I want to die!” Jimin got up from tying his shoes and whipped his tears and snot away from his face.

“Don’t…Don’t say that, baby.” Hoseok took a step towards him.

Jimin attempted to run towards the exit but Hoseok stopped him with ease. Jimin’s small body was nothing compared to his built muscles.

“Let me go! I wanna ing die! Just ing let me go, you !” Jimin knocked on Hoseok’s chest with his fists. Hoseok grabbed his wrists, a saddened look appeared on his face as Jimin resisted. “I hate Taehyung, I hate my parents, I hate myself, and I hate you! You’re a liar! You just want to me over like everyone else!”

“Jimin…” Hoseok whispered, not sure what to say, waiting for his boyfriend to let everything out and relax.

“I hate you!” Jimin resisted Hoseok’s grip, but was unable to escape it. Slowly his energy was drained, he tried hitting Hoseok with his head, doing anything to get away, but the taller boy would not move. His legs began budging from the exhaustion and Jimin stopped resisting. “Let me go.” He whispered and he fell to his knees, where Hoseok followed.

His sobs only got louder, thousands of oppressed feelings coming out all at once. In between quick breaths Jimin finally talked again after five minutes. He pressed his face against Hoseok’s chest, “I’m scared hyung. I’m so scared, please help me, I’m so scared.” His breathing became heavier and his sobs louder again. Hoseok’s soothing hand wrapped around his back and traced circles, trying to calm him down.

“It’s alright, baby.” Hoseok held Jimin in his arms, and kissed his forehead. Although the recovery wouldn’t be easy Hoseok knew Jimin knew he had a problem. The first and hardest step was over with. “We’re gonna get through this Jimin, together, I promise.”

“Please don’t leave me.” Jimin spoke in between sobs and grabbed at Hoseok’s shirt. “Please make it go away, hyung.” His breathing finally started calming down, but the hiccups made it hard to regain normal breathing for him.

“We’ll get through this. Jimin,” Hoseok grabbed Jimin’s face and lifted it up to face him. His eyes were red and swollen and his look was scared and lost. His breathing was beginning to balance, but his nose was clotted and he had to breathe through his mouth. “I love you, okay?  I love you so much, I promise you’re going to get better.”

Jimin nodded and replied the best he could in between hiccups, “I love you too Hoseok.” He pressed his head against Hoseok’s chest and tried to relax. Hoseok wrapped his arms around him and pressed his lips against his boyfriend’s forehead.


I was going to write the first kiss but I was too lazy to… A bit of a switch to Hoseok’s view point.

Also one of my favorite chapters…I got teary while writing it…

One more chapter left  guys~ and yes, Taehyung will be making a comeback in the next chapter.

Also 70 subscribeers~Wow that's amazing for my first  story  so thank you~~

TBH  I just really like him with snapbacks and glasses so yeah but whatever the selca from the last chapter: