Chapter The Fifth

Turning Me Human

No One's POV

The four boys three boys, Mark, Jackson, BamBam, and the android, Jinyoung were in BamBam's room. The group had decided to play a mixture of spin the bottle, truth or dare, and 7 minutes in heaven. The way they were going to play was by spinning the bottle, whoever it landed on was going to be kissed, and also give out the question, or the dare, or force him to do the 7 minutes in heaven with someone. 

 

To start the game off, BamBam spun the bottle.

He was eyeing the bottle, eyes going back and forth, back and forth. 

"Excited BamBam?" Asked Mark.

"Well, duh. Why wouldn't I b-" BamBam stoped talking when he realized that the bottle had stopped. But more importantly, on who.  

"Well well well." Said Jackson sitting up and staring at BamBam. 

"You know, on the other hand, the arcade has a new game that was just put in, we can always do that." 

Mark turned to face BamBam more clearly, saying,

"Why are you trying to escape, BamBam?" 

"Yeah," Said JinYoung speaking up,"Didn't you suggest this?" 

"Well, yeah...but-" BamBam was cut off by Jackson grabbing him and pulling him close, smashing their lips together. Their kiss lingered for longer than Mark or JinYoung expected. 

"Woah, kids! This is getting , take this to your room, Jackson." Said Mark moving and pulling BamBam and Jackson apart. 

BamBam was frozen in place, not saying anything. 

"Are you okay, BamBam? You don't look it." Said JinYoung, moving closer and touching the back of his hand to BamBam's forhead.

"I'm fine hyung." Said BamBam returning to his happy self, or at least until he saw Jackson. 

 

"YAH! JACKSON! Why'd you kiss me!?!" BamBam was basically hoding Jackson in a headlock. Jackson was trying real hard not to laugh out loud and ruin the younger's ego

"Isn't that the whole point of the game? OW!" He yelled pretending to have been hurt.

"Yeah say OW, I wanna see you suffer!" 

"Ok, your kink is seriously through the roof right now, like BamBam, I didn't even know you were into ." Said Mark. 

"What's ?" Asks BamBam, letting go of Jackson in the process. 

Jackson and Mark burst out laughing. JinYoung and BamBam remain silent, staring as the other two start dying of laughter. 

The two catch on and stop laughing. 

"You're serious." Says Jackson stepping forward and holding on to BamBam's hands. 

"Aww, my baby is still so innocent." And starts laughing again, pushing BamBam down and landing ontop of him.

"I am not your baby! Get off of me, you're squishing me!" Says BamBam blushing.
 

"OK! We're not about to do that for everytime someone goes. It takes too long! Next person!" Said Mark handing the bottle to JinYoung. 

JinYoung gave them all a worried look. Mark caught on and pulls the bottle away from the android.

"You don't have to do it, JinYoung."  Says Mark.

"Yeah, we can just have the bottle land on BamBam again." Jackson says while heading closer to BamBam. 

"Yeah...Wait WHAT!? I'm sorry, JinYoung, nothing againt you, but I've already been violated once by this jerk." Says BamBam, throwing a pillow at Jackson."Not doing that chiz again." 

"It was your idea..." Says Mark. 

"Yeah and we have to do something otherwise we're just gonna be bored." 

"I have a place we can go." Says JinYoung, speaking up. 

"Really?" Ask the three friends all at once. 

"Ha, JINX! ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE!!~" Jackson and BamBam scream at eachother!

"Sometimes I wonder how they were even let into college." Says Mark turning back to JinYoung. 

"Haha, come on, they're clearly busy." Says JinYoung reaching out and grabbing Marks hand, 

 

"Hey! Where yalls going?!" Asks BamBam from inbetween Jackson's arms, they were a tangled mess. 

"You are busy!" Yells Mark as they almost leave the room, making a face that BamBam finally recognizes. 

"Ughh! FINE~ You owe me, though. For leaving me alone with this!" He says pointing at Jackson. 

 

BamBam

Mark and JinYoung left through the doot and now it was just Jackson and me. I was kind of happy, because now I can be alone with him, but he always did or said something that would piss me off. But I can't stay mad at him. Never. 

"Someone's quiet..." Says Jackson scooting closer and playing with a lose string from my large pullover. 

"If it's about earlier, I'm sorry. We were playing the game and that was part of it." 

So was that all that it meant to him. Just a game? 

"So that was it? that's what you're going to say? 'Just a game?' Jackson, my feelings aren't 'just a game' they're mine! it's not ok to play me like that!"

"BamBam..."

 

"No, Jackson, hold on. Just let me talk first. 

Jackson went silent then spoke up. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you thought I was playing you." 

"Somethin kinda crazy happens to me, Jack (GET IT? RED VELVET FANS!?!?!). Every crazy little thing you do. I don't know what's going on with me. Your slightest touch sends me into paradise. Just one of your glances can put me out. You're making me go insane." 

Jackson scooted closer to me, closer than he was before. He wrapped his arms around my neck and leaned in, slowly, to see if I would push him away. Of course I was considering it. He was probably playing again, but the look in his eyes was different than any look before. And then he kissed me. 

 

It wasn't like our first kiss during the game where it was rough and fast. This kiss was very, very soft. He dropped his hands to my waist and my hands automaticaly wrapped around his head. Our pace matched and we were basically making out. My heart was ready to explode. I was so into it that when he pulled away to rest his forehead on mine, I pouted. It was involuntary. 

"Why the pout, precious? What happened to 'you're so hot you make me melt'?" 

"I didn't say that." Though my speech was trying to hint at it. 

"Let's say you didn't. Are you still mad at me?" He asked, not letting go of his hold around me. 

"No. How could I? I can't stay mad at you for more than one minute without forgiving you." 

"Our first kiss was off to a rough start, so this kiss hopefully eases that."

"It did. Jackson?" I was getting nervous aand I might be going into cardiac arrest.

"Yeah?" 

"Will you...Well...um...I just.." 

"BamBam, what?" 

"Will you, uh, will you be my boyfriend?" 

Jackson started grinning and he locked his lips to BamBam's once again. When he pulled back, he responded. 

"Of course I will. How can I say no to you?" 

*ACHEIVMENT 'GET A BOYFRIEND!' UNLOCKED!  TAKE THAT STEVE FROM 8TH GRADE!*

 

"What are we going to do about Mark? Should we tell him? I feel like since he's not able to get JinYoung, he'll feel even worse." BamBam asked while laying his head on Jacckson's lap. 

"Mark is strong, besides, we're his friends, he will be happy for us." Jackson assures while BamBam's hair. 

"I do hope so." 

 

Mark

We left BamBam's room and I couldn't stop from thinking about how JinYoung had still not let go of my hand. and I was not complaining. I was hoping it would last forever. 

"So where exactly did you say we were going?" I asked after walking out of the hotel and to the back where the garden stood. 

"I never told you. Don't worry it's not that far." He said while walking past the garden and into the small forest of trees. 

"You're not going to kill me, right? Because, I owe my mom $200 and if I die, she will literally revive me, force me to pay her, then kill me again. 

"Haha, relax, Mark. I'm not going to kill you. Would it make it easier for you if I said that I come here a lot when things get too stressfull?" 

"Maybe..." I said wishing that BamBam and Jackson had come. 

"Good, now be patient." 

We had to walk for another 5 minutes until we got to what seemed like a graveyard. 

"OH LAWD YOU ARE GONNA KILL ME! I'LL JUST GO!!" I was trying to turn around and run but JinYoung got a hold of me. 

"Mark. calm down, I'm not going to kill you. We have to pass by here in order to get to where I wanna take you. 

I couldn't really respond to him since I was FREAKING out from standing on the ground where dead people were. 

 

We walked up to a mausoleum which was in the exact middle of the graveyard and JinYoung opened the door. The small building looked pretty fancy. It was decent size, not big. When we were finally inside, JinYoung closed the door again. He turned to a torch and flicked a switch by it that activated all torches to light up. 

"Why are we here again?" I asked actually curious. 

"We're not here to visit the mausoleum," He responded moving closer to the tomb that was in the center of the room. It was on a sort of pedestal and I guess it meant someone important was in it. 

Or, I thought so until JinYoung started to open the tomb. 

"What are you doing?!?!" I asked, yelling at him, then running up to try to close the tomb, only to find it was empty, and hollow. 

"We're here to go down there." He continued from what he said before. 

He climbed in and started heading down. 
 

He was going to be the end of me. Why was I following him??? When you climb down into the tomb, it becomes very cramped, And you stay like that for like 2 minutes until you finally get to a tunnel where you can stand up. 

"Another door? what's behind this one? Your murder weapons?" I ask jokingly, seriously hoping it wasn't true. 

"Don't be crazy, Mark. I have that back in the hotel, no. This is what we walked almost 15 minutes for. This is where I come to when everything piles up for me. This is my calming, secret place."

He opens the door, and I am instantly hit with the most beautiful site. A sun lit little pond, even with its own small, small, waterfall. There is a walkway all around the edge so that you can go to the other side, which has what looks like a tomb.

"JinYoung, this is beautiful. Oh mY..."

JinYoung looks at me, smiling. He notices my eyes on the tomb then speaks up.

"No, no more walking, this is it. That is a real tomb. Well sort of."

"Sort of?!" 

"It's a long story. Maybe one day I'll tell you." 

"How is this here? Aren't we underground?" I ask. We walked through cramped places, I had to go into a grave. 

"I mean why not just enter through another part?" I clarify, looking up to find trees surrounding the edge of this place, making it look really cramped. Oh.

"I've looked." JinYoung says, walking over to the edge of the pond, and sits.

"I have not been able to find another entrance. 

 

"How did you find this one, then?" I ask, pointing to the door that we came in through. 

"That answer is part of the story I have yet to tell you, Mark. Maybe later." Now I really want to hear this great story he has to tell me. I have no idea what it could be about

"So...whose tomb is that?" I ask, pointing to the one across from us. The only one. 

"Mine." JinYoung responds, and it makes me go still. 

___________________________________

Wow! Well, what was that about? hmm? Allright, recap, They sort of play spin the bottle, well only that. It was probably a bit of a downer when you realized that only Jackbam played, but Markjin has development to do. Mark and JinYoung go to a....graveyard??? Then into a hidden piece of land where it contains...JinYoungs Tomb?????  

I feel like there is confusion to how long Jackson and BamBam have known eachother. I will say that they didn't meet when they got to Neo-Seoul, New Korea. 

 

Ok, I want to do something that I have NEVER EVER EVER done before.

I want you to leave any questions you have for any of the four characters in the story so far. 

JinYoung, Mark, BamBam, Jackson. The questions are for them, and I'll post a chapter of 

them answering them. You Can ask JinYoung about how it is working at the hotel, Jackson

about what he thinks of BamBam, that type. I'm really looking forward to this, so please

leave your questions!!

Allright, that is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE.