Chapter The First

Turning Me Human

Mark

"Welcome to New Korea. My name is Park Yejin and I will be your tour assistant, And introduce to you our extravagent and beautiful city, Neo-Seoul. To your left, you will find each one of your bags and suitcases. People here in Neo-Seoul for a buisness trip may leave to your destination. New residents and citizens, you may follow the lit up green strip and you will reach customs. Students, you will follow me and we shall begin your amazing stay here in New Korea."

Being here in New Korea, it felt weird. Back in The United Continent, we were pretty advanced technology-wise and even science-wise, but here, they were even more advanced. They even have an android leading us around. 

How silly of me, I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Mark. Mark Tuan. I was born and raised in The United Continent, which, according to our school textbooks, MAAAAANNYYY MAAAAAANNYYYY years back, was known as Canada, Mexico, and The United States.

Appearantly, A long time ago, there was an enormous war that threatened to wipe off all of our country. Every single country involved with The War either became destroyed and turned into a desert, or was merged with another country. In a dead end and no way out, the three countries,(Canada, Mexico, The United States), joined together in order to permanently protect each other. After they had won the war, they realized that it was a good combination. They made history as the first continent created by merging countries.

Back to me. The reason why I'm in New Korea is because my college offers a sort of exchange program to have you visit any of the 7 continents,The United Continent(North America), America(South America), Europa(Europe), Asia(Asia), Africa(North Africa), New Australia(South Africa), Antarctica(Antarctica). I chose Asia, obviously.

As we were following the guide, I got a preview of the city I would be calling my home for 1 year. The buildings were sky high, all adorned in lights. There were entire rows of LIVE trees. I hadn't seen live trees in a while. It had been about a couple of months now, actually.

Our tour guide stopped us and asked that if any of us were hungry, to go to the cafeteria in front of us. I wasn't feeling all too hungry so I skipped eating and went to the window to try to explore more. I was interrupted by a hand to my shoulder. 

There were to guys, around my age, standing there infront of face, staring at me.

"Hi. Can I help you?" I realized after saying that, that I may have sounded rude.

"No. It's just that we saw you looked lonely. I'm Jackson, by the way."

Jackson turned to look at the side to where the other boy was.

"Right. Hi! My name is BamBam! Nice to meet you..." BamBam stopped on purpose for me to continue.

"Mark." I said

"Yes. Mark. So how are you liking it here. Is it your first time?" Asked BamBam 

"I'm loving it. I can't believe how cool this city looks." Mark was once again looking out the window like a little child. 

"It's your first traveling anywhere isn't it?"

"Yes. Was it that obvious," Mark giggled then continued,"I can't believe they even have live trees!" He was basically jumping from excitement. 

"Are you fromThe United Continent?" Asked Jackson. 

"Yes. How did you know?" 

"The UC is one of the only continents to still not have live trees." BamBam said.

"Oh. Where did you say you were both from?" Mark asked the two.

"Jackson here is from Hong Kong. And I am from Thailandia." BamBam said while making a pose when he said where he was from. 

"Well it's nice to meet you guys. Hey, what college are you here for?" Mark asked the two infront of him.

"Foreign Tech college." Answered Jackson.

"I'm enrolled at that same one!!" Yelled Mark.

"No way! Maybe we're staying at the same hotel." Said BamBam, jumping into the conversation. It was kinda adorable.

"Do you have the Elite Palace Hotel?" Asked Jackson to Mark. 

"No." Said Mark with a sad face. 

"Jackson and BamBam had a sad face also and then Mark yelled.

"Just kidding!! I'm at that hotel too!"

"Oh my god you are so mean. You had me convinced!" Said BamBam while pouting.

"Haha. I'm sorry BamBam" laughed Mark.

Nobody

As the trio was standing there, the guide came up to them.

"Good afternoon. We will be heading to the hotel shortly. Please gather your bags and be prepared." With that she went back to waiting for the students still eating.

 

 

Shortly after arriving in the hotel, the crowd of students were divided into their own rooms. Jackson and BamBam got rooms right by Mark and after they settled in, they all met up in Jackson's room.

"Guys! I heard that some was killed in this very hotel." Screamed BamBam out of nowhere, startling Mark And Jackson.

"Geez Bam. Why do you have scream. You scared me." Mark said to BamBam.

"You are right, BamBam. They died in YOUR room!" Screamed Jackson to scare BamBam.

"Hyung!! Don't say that!! I won't be able to sleep!" Said a whining BamBam.

"Don't worry. I'll let you sleep in my bed if you get a nightmare." Said Jackson, with a wink, to BamBam.

"Eww. No. Not with you. You're too dirty. You'd do something to me." Said BamBam.

"You got that right." Said Jackson, while staring up and down playingly at BamBam.

"As revolting as that conversation was, I'm still here!" Said Mark, cutting into the convo.

"So what should we do?" Asked BamBam while laying on Jackson's bed. 

"You guys wanna check out the arcade in the party room?" Suggested Mark.

"Yes!" Screamed Jackson and BamBam in unison.

"Then let's go losers!" Yelled Mark while running out the door.

"Hey! Who are you calling losers!" Screamed BamBam running after Mark.

"Yeah!" Said Jackson, running after the other two.

Mark

I was running AAALLLL the way down 10 stories to the arcade room and I could still hear Both BamBam and Jackson running behind me. As we all continued running, I thought I heard BamBam fall down. As I turned my head back really fast to see, I bumped into something.

I crashed down into the floor and that's when I realized that I had not bumped into something, but a someone.

___________________________________

Hi!! So yes, here is the first crappy chapter. Thanks for the first 19 subbies. Love you all. It is so hard to write because I still have not fixed my computer, but I will try my hardest until I can fix it.

Alright, until then,

Love you all. 사랑해요!