Chapter The Sixth

Turning Me Human

 

JinYoung

As soon as I say that, mark looks frozen. 

"What?" He says when he regains his concious. 

"It's my tomb." I say again."I've told you that I have story to tell you. It's long, and complicated, so I'm still trying to figure out how to tell you. 

"So...you were like burried there?" 

"..." 

 

"..." Mark was in a state of confusion and terror.

"Are You UNdead?!?!" 

"No, Mark. I'm not a zombie, stupid." 

"Oh. But you have a tomb?" 

"Mark, all in good time. I can tell you if you want, but later."

"Well I'm really impatient."

"Then you will not hear it."

"OK! I'll wait."

"Thank you." 

 

Mark

This story was actually going to drive me crazy, but I told JinYoung I would wait, so now I'll be even crazier. What is it that he can't tell me yet? Is he from the future and traveled back in time? Maybe he's from the past and traveled to the future? No, probably not. Technology to travel in time hasn't been made in the present or past, so maybe it's the future. Whatever it is, not knowing anything makes me become more and more interested in Jinyoung. The mysterious part. 

The little secret hideout he took me too was getting dark now, so we decided to go back. The way up the tomb was just as cramped as the first time. I'm also pretty sure that I swallowed either a spider or spiderweb. 

We made sure to get out of the tomb carefully. When JinYoung finally covered the tomb, he walked over to the switch that had the torches lined up on the wall. 

"Ready?" Asked JinYoung, referring to the switch that would engulf the entire room in darkness. 

"Yeah." I said, hoping I wouldn't hit any shelf or something. 

Off went the torches and now it seemed darker than when we first got here. 

I tired to feel around for a shelf or something not wanting to speak out and seem afraid. 

I finally felt something, but it felt kind of fleshy and cold. 

"JinYoung?" I asked, hoping it was him I was feeling and not a murderer. 

"...Yes?" 

Oh thank God!

"Why don't we get out of here?" I asked, walking out of the Mausolleum. 

As we walked out, I realized that I was still holding on to his arm and let go quicky. 

"Sorry." I said.

"It's fine." 

 

"How often do you come here?" I asked Jinyoung, while we were walkking out of the graveyard. 

"Pretty often. When I can't sleep on some nights I'll just sneak out of the hotel and spend an hour or so here just to clear my mind."

As we were walking, a tombstone caught my attention;

Kim JongHyun & Kim Kibum

Finally United

March 2013

That was soooo long ago. Back when New Korea was North & South Korea!

But I came back to my senses

"Siwon doesn't let you leave the hotel?" 

"It's not like that. He tries to act like he has all the control that if I were to have some sort of proof against him, he would make sure it was never seen. Plus, If I did ran away, where would I go? They would find me too easily. I'm sentenced to work for him forever, there's no way of getting out of it."

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't."

"Don't what?" 

"Don't fell sorry for me. I will never be free, so there's no need to pity me for all eternity."

"Do you always think like that? No wonder. You have to be positive, JinYoung. You have to be able to think and try hard to figure out a way that you can escape or be released from your hell. Siwon lied, so can you."

"Let me tell you one thing, Mark. They will ALWAYS believe the human. he could be a criminal or something, and they will always take his side, not the android's. Our country is just like that, where androids are only scraps of metal that are less important than a live human."

"Then we change it." 

"You're insane." 

"Really?" 

"Yes, and we have arrived."

JinYoung turned to face the sky and that's when I heard it: Blade flaps, like on airplanes or a helicopter, getting louder and louder. And then I saw the outline of it.

"Mark run!" He grabs ahold of my hand and drags him into the hotel and into the bathroom. 

 

JinYoung

We ran into the bathroom and I made sure to lock the door behind us. 

"Um...JinYoung? Care to explain?" Adked MArk breathless. He was so clueless and I wasn't sure if I should tell him. 

"Mark, that was a surveilence airship. If they would have seen us, they would have taken us right there to the city capital to interogate us on why a human was with an android outisde in the middle of the night when you weren't even my boss or owner."

"Because..."

"Because any type of relationship with an android is illegal if you are not my onwer. I thought we talked about this."

"I actually hate that law. It's so mean. You're a really nice friend and it's just trying to seperate us." 

"There is this ancient story, famous long ago, called Romeo & Juliet."

"What was it about?" 

"Two families who hated eachother, and their kids ended up falling in love with eachother. They were Romeo & Juliet. If you take away the love part, and replace two families with humans and androids, then that is our situation. We are supposed to be against eachother."

"Well I don't care. You're too nice for me to stay away." 

He took ahold of my hand and I froze,(Not literally).

"You don't deserve to be trapped in this hotel and I deserve to be able to be your friend. I will fight to change this stupid law that exists. Believe me, JinYoung. There must be a way to finally set you free."

"You've been messing me up lately, you know?" 

"How?" I asked.

"Making me think things I shouldn't. Things not allowed."
We were getting closer and closer, So close that I could feel his breath in my face. 

"I should go." He said pulling away his hand from mine, and his face from my own. 

"Right." I answered, clearing my throat. 

"I'll see you, Mark. Good night." 

"Good Night, JinYoung." 

And he opened the bathroom door and shut it behind him. 

 

I was way in too deep with this boy android. I walked over to the bathroom hand wash and splashed some cool water on my face. 

'That felt better' I thought to myslef. It felt good to be able to cool down fter these events from the past couple of hours. 

"Nice to see you again, Mark." I heard behind me, that caused me to jump with fright. 

I turned around to find it was Siwon. 

"Ah, Mr. Siwon. Nice to see you again." I said, bowing to him. 

"Funny that we meet again in the same way, huh?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." 

I wondered for how long he had been in the bathroom. Had he heard my previous conversation with JinYoung? Did he know what it was that I wanted to do. 

He, too, walked over to the hand wash and cleaned his hands. 

He reached over to dry his hands, speaking. 

"Well you be careful, Mark. Remember that for every action, there's a reaction." And he gave me a face that I could not read while he walked out. 

 

I was walking around the hotel trying to clear my mind. I really did not like Siwon. He was a complete A**hole. I still wanted to figure out what he meant by there was a reaction for every action. What could that mean?

I continued walking around the hotel's main parts like the lobby. As much as I hated the owner, this hotel was amazing. It had lots of fountains scattered all over the main floor and it utalized lots of windows for natural light in the day, and for viewing stars at night. 

"Hey Markie boy! How'd your date with JinYoung go?" Asked Jackson walking up to me with BamBam at his side. 
"Ha ha ha, very funny. And it wasn't a date. He just showed me a little hangout."

"Ooh, can you show us? Can you, pleeeeze" Asked BamBam getting excited, jumping up and down, while grabbing onto Jackson's biceps. 

"No can do." I answered.

"But WHy!?!" Said BamBam, whining.

"Because it's his secret place that he goes to when he can't handle everything in this hotel."

"Well..." Said BamBam. 

"Well Mark, guess what?" Said Jackson. 

"What?" I asked, nervous for what he waas going to say. 

He took ahold of BamBam's hand, and raised it up infront of my face. 

"BamBam and I are togethor!" 

Well I did not expect that! 

Jackson and BamBam. I would not have seen it. Jackson was the overly muscular, joking guy. While BamBam was the petite boy who liked to smile a lot. 

"Oh Really?" I finally asked after being silent for one minute too long. 

"Yeah." Answered BamBam, kissing their linked hands. 

"Well congrats guys!" I said, genuienly happy for them. 

"Thank you, Markie boy." Said Jackson, patting Mark on the back.

"Well, I'm leaving now, I gotta get some sleep because tomorrow marks our first day at Foreign Tech College!" Said BamBam, getting over excited while jumping up and down. 

"Oh yeah! That's right." Said Jackson turning to me. 

"I'm off to my room now, Mark." He said. 

"Oh yeah, sure. Night guys." I said waving bye at them. 

As they walked away, they linked hands, smiling at eachother. Iheard how happy they both sounded, laughing at whatever the other said. They seemed to get eachother. It was such a shame that I couldn't have that. I'm stuck with a situation similar to this so-called Romeo & Juliet. I could never have what Jackson an BamBam have. They were free to be with eachother without having a stupid law telling them they couldn't. They could be free to hold hands in public, to kiss eachother without fear of beoing caught. They had the privellage of that. 

But I didn't. I could go to jail. I could be deported back to the United Continent. And all of that because I was in love with an android. 

_________________________________

All right guys! That's this chapter. What'd you think?

if you have read my other fic, The Accident,

then you will know the connection that the 

cemetary and the tombstone had. 

If not, don't worry about it, (Maybe...)

 

Make sure to keep leaving questions for

Jinyoung, Mark, Jackson, and BamBam so 

that they can answer them!!

 

Sorry if this chapter was a let down...

Seriously, comment what you think, liked,

hated, enjoyed, doesn't matter!

 

Allright, that is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE.