Chapter The Fourth

Turning Me Human

JinYoung

It hurt to walk or even stand. There was so much that I hated about Siwon, and this was one of the reasons why. When I was taken to court for having with Siwon, he told the judges about me coming on to him, but it was a lie. It was him who had forced me. He was the one who had me. There is so much that an android can withstand. Heat and cold, great falls, and holding your breath, but when you are robbed of your innocence, the world world changes for you. 

You might think that an android might not feel anything, but we do. Android aren't completely metal and scraps. We have human in us. In more than one way too. 

After I was convicted for sleeping with Siwon, they threw me in a correctionl facility for androids. They called it the Android Repair and Detention Center, or ARDC. It was a horrible place that I had to spent 1 month in. That place was no better than the outside world either. I suffered the same as with Siwon. Groups of people would join and take turns on me when the guards were on break. This life I had was not the one I wanted. I needed to be free, to not have to worry about speaking up to humans. I just wanted to be me.

I've always thought that I was different. I thought that maybe I had been assesmbled the wrong way. But, assembled right or wrong, it didn't matter because I was here now and they would not alter me unless I burned my info memory stick, thereby creating a new droid. After all of the fighting and longing to be wanted, I just gave up. I had been sent to work at the hotel that Siwon had run, and the torture continued. 

I was close to reaching my room when I felt a tug on my arm and I flinched. I turned around and was relieved to find that it was Mark.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He had a worried look on his face so I decided to reasure that all was fine. That I had not just been abused physically and emotionally just 20 mintues ago. 

"It's ok. I'm fine." He started to smile and I got this weird feeling in my stomach. Everytime he looked at me like that, with a smile, or with a caring face it made my stomache feel somehthing. 

"Hey how'd your meeting with Siwon go?" 

What if he had heard something? What if he was going to blackmail me into keeping quiet?

"Umm....it went well. All he wanted was to discuss future employment methods. Yes, that's all." 

"You don't sound too sure about that, haha." 

"yes well, I have to go to my room. I have to work on a presentation for tomorrow." I tried to turn around but he grabbed my shoulder.

"Well, I mean instead of grabbing coffee later, we can always go right now. Then you can spend later working on the presentation." He looked so hopefull, but I did not want to go against Siwon for fear of myself or Mark. 

"About coffee, Listen maybe wecan do it some other time. This presentation is really important and I'll need all night to prepare for it.

Mark

I was not expecting him to say that. I was really looking forward to seeing him for coffee. I was interested in him. But what else could I say? I couldn't force him to coffee if he didn't want to come.

"Oh. Um...sure. Yeah that's fine, don't worry.....yeah don't worry about me. Your important presentation is more important, don't worry." I did not think before speaking and that was the result. 

"Are you ok?"  He asked.

"Yeah why?" I responded

"Well, you said 'don't worry', quite a number of times." He wrinkled his eyes by smiling a little. Maybe this was more than a little crush. 

OH MY GURD what if I was falling in love with this boy/robot!

Well, in all honesty, I would not care. He's really adorable and cute.

"Mark?" I heard suddenly and came back from my thoughts.

"Yeah?!" I said, trying to sound like I was totally paying attention before. 

"I was saying that you seem distracted." 

"Oh don't worry. I was just thinking about...dinner!" I can be so stupid sometimes.

"Wow, food is more important than me. That's fine." 

"NO! Don't say it like that. You are more important. Being all cute and everything." 

The grin he had on his face dissapeared a little and he became more quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just that you should not call me that. It is not ok to say that to an andorid."

"I can't call a robot cute?"

"Android." I heard him say.

"What?" 

"It's android, not robot. Robot is deragitory." 

"Oh. I didn't know, I'm sorry. But. I can't call an android cute? Why not?" 

"You just can't."

"Is it a personal thing? Bad break up?" 

"No. Try a law. It's illegal to have any type of personal relationship with an android."

"Why?" 

"That's just the way it is, ok. Please. I don't think this friendship of ours is going any place good, let's not speak anymore, ok?" he tried leaving again, but I grabbed his arm again and pulled him back.

"Wait. Don't. I'm still new here. I need you. I'll confess to you that I think you are attractive and sweet and very, very, cute. But if you don't want that kind of relationship, then I understand." Telling him this was very hard because I did want more than to just talk. I wanted to hug him, and hold his hand, hug him again,(He looked really huggable). 

"Believe me, this will escalate, it's not a good idea."

JinYoung

At that moment, I recieved a call on my radio to head to the kitchen since there seemed to be an issue with a food dish. 

"Mark, I need to go. I'm sorry." 

"Well, if you need help, I can go if you want. Or I can help you.

"Thank you but, I have this under control. We'll talk later. I'll leave now." 

And I walked away from my problem. I was not an idiot and I could see he was hurt but I just wanted to make sure nothing bad happed to him, or worse, me. 

_________________________________________________________________________

I reached the kitchen, and to my disbelief, it was a mess.

"What happened Ilhoon!?" I asked.

"I'm sorry JinYoung. Appearantly there was a break-in earlier and they completely vandalized the kitchen and took some of the worker's belongings. 

"How could anyone let this happen? There are cameras in every corner of this hotel. Who were the guards that were watching the cameras?!" 

Two people standing there, Amber & Key, raised their hands.

"We're sorry, really. We don't understand what happened. One second everything was going fine. And then the next, there is a mystery gas being thrown in the security room, knocking us both out.

"I don't understand you all could let this happen during the DAY."

"Look we really are sorry." Said a boy, Youngjae, speaking up.

"We'll clean this up, and make sure Siwon doesn't find out."

"No! Don't touch anything. We're taking this to the police. Tiffany, call the police station and tell them to send an officer or two to figure out what we can do."

"Yes sir!" Responded Tiffany while heading for the phone. 

"Alright, as for the rest of you. We need to be on a higher alert now. If this gets resolved, but they return, it will all have been for nothing."

"You got it!" Yelled all the employees and off they went to try and be of help while waiting for the officers.

_________________________________________________________________________

After 30 minutes, the police officers showed up and began to question everyone else. 

When they got to Amber and Key, they started to get confused.

"What do you mean you were both gassed? With what?" The officer asked.

"What do you think you're here for? That's what you're trying to figure out!" Key was getting more and more frustrated from the officers getting nowhere. 

It was very obvious that the police officers didn't want to be there, and they were just there to make sure no one said that they were discriminating on the hotel. Most of the emplyees were andorids, with occasional human employees. The hotel got along well. There were no catfight between the androids and the humans, they just all learned to get along if they were going to be working together. 

Aafter about 40 minutes, and endless interviews with the employees, the police officers' decided to go back to the police station to try and work on the case more. They said to call if anything happened again. 

 

 

2 Days Later

 

 

 

Mark

I had rarely seen JinYoung since two days ago. BamBam and Jackson were making it really clear that he was ignoring me. 

"you know Mark형, maybe it's for the best to not get invloved. I mean, he obviously doesn't want to see you and probably wants to forget you and all of that st-" BamBam was interrupted by Jackson.

"OK BamBam! why don't we move on!"

"Thank you, Jackson." Said Mark. 

"Yeah it's enough that Mark was basically dumped before even going on a date!" Said Jackson.

"Wow! I thought you were on my side?" Said Mark, laying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. 

"It's ok, Mark. If it's the law, then it's the law. Don't go and mess it up."

"I know, BamBam, but I really thought that I felt something, you know? And now, all I can think about is him! I don't even think about how I'm thousands of miles away from home, or my old friends. I just CAN'T stop thinking about HIM. JinYoung, The Android." 

"Is that so?" I heard a voice from the door way of my room. 

"JinYoung!" I jumped up and stood up and tried to not make myself sound like an even worse idiot. 

He closed the door behind him and walked towards us. 

"I wasn't ignoring you. The whole hotel has been busy with trying to figure out who broke into the hotel, DURING THE DAY, and drugged the camera people. It's really hard work."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like a spoiled b*txh."

"It's ok." Was all JinYoung said.

"Well, if you don't mind, I needed a break from everything, so maybe I can be with you guys?" Asked JinYoung. 

He was so adorable, and I still could not believe that I was falling for an android.

"Of course you can!" Yelled BamBam, jumping up and down and running towards him to talk with him. 

"We're going to have so much fun. We can go to the arcade, we can go to the cafe, we can watch a movie, we can get , we have an eating contest, we can g-"

"Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait!" 

BamBam looked annoyed as he turned and looked at Jackson.

"Yess?????"

"Did you say we can get ?!" Asked Jackson, actaully sounding excited.

"Well yeah! Truth or dare: Kink Edition, 7 minutes in Heaven...you know, like that." 

"Ooh, I like." Said Jackson, while turning to Mark and JinYoung.

"Guys, you're playing right??" 

"I guess so..." Said Mark, going and sitting with the other two.

The three friends were now staring at JinYoung, hoping he would say yes.

"Oh, what the hell." And he walked over to their cirlce and joined. 

____________________________________________________

ALRIGHT!

That is my excuse for a lousy chapter. Am I even a decent writer. I always think I at this. Oh well. 

Lousy advertsing: If you like Jikook, make sure to check out my short story collection I'm writing!

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/932429/jimin-jungkook-forever-jimin-bts-jungkook-jikook

All right! That is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE!