Encounters

Look At Me For Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So..what are your plans for today Yuri-ah?” Jessica asks me and I could spot Tiffany rolling her eyes as she sat beside the strawberry blond girl. Sooyoung, who was sitting beside me, was too focused on her food to catch it though.

I shot Tiffany a ‘Behave Yourself’ look before retunfing my attention back to Jessica who was still patiently waiting for me to answer.

“Ah…Well actually a have a meeting today…so um..” I answered nervously, scratching the back of my neck.

Jessica’s face fell and I felt a pang of guilt in my heart. I couldn’t help it though, its not like I can skip meeting my soon-to-be fiancé to hang out with her.

“Jeshka, shtop bein clingggy.” Sooyoung said with full and I chuckled at her as the two Korean-Americans in front of us gave her a disgusted look.

“Well..We should probably go now if you’re busy today.” Jessica intercepted, standing up and dragging Sooyoung from her beloved food.

“Goodbye, nice meeting you.” Fany said.

“Nice meeting you again.” Jessica answered, referring to the surprise meeting they had at the restaurant. Tiffany narrowed her eyes a little but decided against saying anything else, much to my happiness.

“Bye eyesmiling cutie!” Sooyoung interjected, waving goodbye as Jessica kept on dragging her away.

Tiffany waved, smiling at the both of them but her gaze hardened at Jessica as soon as they turned around.

“Do you want me to drop you off?” I offered kindly, following the two to my front door.

“Yes!”

“No.”

Jessica glared at Sooyoung as the taller girl raised her hand up in surrender.

“Its fine Yuri-ah, you should get ready for your meeting. Would you like to get dinner together though? I’d like to thank you for taking care of me and this shikshin over here.” Jessica smiled sweetly and I grinned.

“Sure! Have a nice day! I’ll see you tonight then?”

She slipped on her heels and smiled, “See you tonight.”

“Bye Yuriiiiiii.” Sooyoung greeted as I waved them both goodbye.

“Where are you meeting your ‘Fiance’?” Tiffany asked, sipping her coffee, as soon as I returned to the kitchen.

“Not sure. I’m going to my parent’s house first so we can go to the place together.” I replied, quite curious as to who will be pretending as my fiancé.

“Hmm..I see.” Tiffany hummed, continuing to drink her coffee.

“Are you hanging out with the today?” I asked, my gaze hardening as I took a seat in front of Tiffany on the kitchen island to eat the rest of my breakfast.

She sighed heavily, “He has a name.”

“I don’t care, you know I don’t like him. That’ll never change.” My mind wandered to last night when Tiffany told me about him cheating.

It just pissed me off more how she accepted him that way. She was too kind for her own good.

“Okay well I don’t like Jessica.” Tiffany crossed her arms over her chest and I looked at her, amused.

“But you don’t have a reason to.” I argued and she pouted at me.

“I do.”

“Do you care to tell me why then?” I bit my lips to restrain the giggles threatening to escape my mouth.

“Nope.” She answered, pooping her P.

I couldn’t help it anymore, a let out a hearty laugh and I tried to stop when she was giving me one of her cute glares but I couldn’t. She stood up and stomped away as I wiped the tears forming in my eyes.

Seriously, shes way too cute to be real.

“Tiiiipppaaannnyyyy.” I called out when I finally composed myself.

“Faannny-ahhh.”

After a few minutes, she still didn’t reply and I smirked evilly. So she wanted to play a game of hide and seek huh…

As I looked through several doors, I still couldn’t find her so I opted to check my own room. I snorted as I saw a lump on my bed, covered in sheets. I quickly collected myself and put an act on.

“Hmmm…I wonder where my Fany is…” I hummed with my fingers on my chin, acting like I was deep in thought.

I smiled a little when I saw the lump on the bed move. I made my way over and plopped down on my large bed. I could feel her stiffen up and I giggled silently.

“Where could she be…” I scanned my room, acting like I was looking for her.

“Hmmm, could she be in my closet?” I stood up and walked to my walk-in closet, opening the large double doors.

“Guess not.” I closed them and walked back over to my bed.

“There you are!” I pulled the covers away but I frowned when I saw nothing but my long body pillow under it.

Sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter