Helping Hands

Look At Me For Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LM:6

"Hello?" I greet, stepping out of the kitchen where Tiffany is still eating for some privacy.

"Yuri-ah? A-Are you there?" A familiar voice comes out from the other end of the line and I frown at her stuttering,

"What's up? Are you okay?" I ask, worry laced in my words.

"Hmm." She hums and them grunts for some reason, as if she's lifting weights or something which I doubt she'd be doing right now at this hour.

"Okay...So why are you calling then?"

"Wait hold up..Ergh." She grunts again and my eyebrows furrow.

"Can you..Can you come to the bar please... I-ugh- I need you." She says and I can hear faint voices on the line.

"Uhh.. Okay? Be there in 10." I say and she hangs up on me right away, making feel a little more concerned than I should be.

I walk back into the kitchen and my eyes widen at what I see. I run to Tiffany who is leaning her head on the table like a dead woman.

"Ppany!!" I yell, rushing towards her, "Are you okay??"

"Shutup Yul.." She groans, lifting her head to look up at me.

She looked more tired than usual and it was really worrying me.

"What's wrong? Are you tired?" I lower my voice and crouch down in front of her, holding her hands in mine.

"Yeah.." She says weakly, resting her head on my shoulders and my hand instantly makes it's way to her back, rubbing it.

"Hard day at work?"

She lifted her head from my shoulders and glared at me.

"I had a day off today but you would know that if you spent more time at home instead with being with Jessica all the time." She said, taking my hand off of her back and stomping away.

Guilt crept up my spine as I realized that everything she said was true. I was too negligent of her and I didn't take the time to really ask if she was okay. I knew something was happening to her but I didn't make an effort to help.

I'm a best friend.

"Fany! Wait!" I run after her before she can climb all the way up the stairs to her room and lock herself away from me.

"What?" She replies coldly, looking at my hand on her wrist that's rendering her immobile.

"I-Im sorry Tiffany.."

I lower my head in shame and I hear her sigh softly. All of a sudden, her hand finds it's way on the nape of my neck, bringing me to her embrace.

My head falls on her chest because at the moment, she's taller than me due to the steps. I blush at first but then I wrap my hands around her waist.

"I'm sorry.." I say, burying myself in her.

"I forgive you Yul.. Just..Make some time for me too okay?" She answers softly and I lift myself from her chest and nod slowly at the dark haired girl.

"Now leave already."

My brows furrow at her. How did she know?

She smirks at me and pushes me away.

"Next time if you want privacy, you should probably turn your speaker off pabo." She chuckles and climbs the rest of the stairs, leaving me in a daze because her glorious rear end is right in my face. Nichkhun is one lucky son of a .

***

"TAENG!!" I call out, panting from the walk from the parking lot to the back of the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter