Engagements

Look At Me For Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LM: 5

"Hey- woah Tiff, look at your neck!" I comment worriedly as Tiffany groggily makes her way over to the kitchen counter where I've already prepared dinner for everyone since I had time on my hands.

Her hair had the 'Just ed' look and her neck was covered in hickeys, much to my concern. She wore booty shorts and a black uni hoodie which I assume is to cover his marks on her. Seriously, she isn't a ing toy that the bastard can just play with.

Even though I had serious concerns for my best friend, I knew I had to bottle them up because it would just make her sad to have me fighting with her boyfriend and that's the last thing I want.

"Huh? Oh..yeah." Tiffany replies tiredly, limping her way to one of the kitchen stools. The sound of her husky voice drives me out of my thoughts.

After a few seconds, I've had enough of seeing her struggle to walk to the counter so I make my way over to the sore girl and lift her up bridal style.

"Thanks Yul." She whispers dejectedly in my chest as I carry her towards the stool across from where I was seated beforehand.

She winces as I place her on the hard leather seat and my face softens.

"You should tell him to calm down a bit."

I walk over to a drawer and get her utensils for her, placing it in her soft yet shaky hands.

"It's not his fault that he gets a little wild sometimes..." Tiffany defends with her head held low and I sigh defeatedly, taking my place across from her.

"It's worrying me Fany, he should know his limits and more importantly, he should know yours." I murmur softly as I prop my elbow on the counter and rest my head on my hand, watching her eat the food I've prepared for her.

"It's fine Yuri." She says forcefully and I could tell from the more than usual huskiness of her voice that they were arguing again.

"Okay." I surrender, sighing, continuing to watch her as she eats.

After about ten minutes of silence, a rustling sound comes from the front door and I frown, knowing who it is.

"I'm leaving!" Nichkhun's loud voice bellows as the sound of the front door closes, indicating his leave.

The fact that the bastard just left after basically abusing Tiffany didn't sit well with me. I mean, he had to at least be grateful to have such a wonderful woman by his side. If that were me, I would never be able to leave just like that without some sort of goodbye.

"Where's he going at this time? It's 10 already." I double check my watch just to make sure.

She just shrugs blankly at me, continuing to eat her soup. I sigh again and pout, knowing I'm not going to get any answers from her if I keep prying.

"How was your date with Jessica?" Tiffany finally speaks up after another long period of silence.

"Oh..I just met with my mom. I was joking when I said I was going on a date." I explain, earning an understanding nod from her.

For some reason she seemed kind of...relieved.

Maybe it's just me.

"What did she want?" She asks, looking at me with curious eyes for the first time since she started eating.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter