Lee Soonkyu

Look At Me For Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, I made a reservation here today. My name is Tiffany Hwang." I say to the receptionist at the front desk of a fancy, high end restaurant that I discovered not too long ago.

"Oh yes that's right. And your guest is already at the table." The tall man says as he leads the way.

"Yuri come on!" I exclaim, grabbing her wrist and pulling her along with me.

She grumbles inaudible words at me and I giggle at her sudden crankiness.

Today I was feeling more excited than usual because I finally got to meet one of my childhood friends who came to visit from LA. I haven't seen her since we were 10 but we always kept in touch, which made our friendship very special.

"Here you go miss." The man abruptly stops at a certain table and both me and Yuri halt behind him, still holding hands.

At the table, there is a woman hidden under a large menu and I giggle at the sight.

I guess she hasn't changed that much.

"Sunny!" I yell, earning a shush from Yuri but I ignore her and stare at the tiny Giro before me.

"Fany?" Sunny questions as she finally puts down the menu and jumps up from her seat to hug me which I do back although I have to let go of Yul's hand.

"I missed you so much!" I half whisper, half scream in her ear and she giggles at me.

"I missed you too!" She exclaims as she retreats back and takes a long long at me, checking me from head to toe.

"You , you got taller." The shorter girl looks at me disapprovingly and I laugh at her.

"Maybe it's you who just didn't grow at all." I tease, smirking at the short girl.

She rolls her eyes at me before taking a peek behind me and I widen my eyes, totally forgetting about Yuri.

"Oh by the way, this is Yuri! She's my best friend!" I grab Yuri to pull her forward and she does, reluctantly.

"Err, hi Sunny-ssi. I-It's nice to finally meet you." Yuri stutters awkwardly, shifting in her place uncomfortably and I laugh at her cuteness.

"Hi Yuri! I heard sooo much about you." Sunny replies as she checks Yuri out as well and holds both of her hands which makes me feel a little irritated, although I don't know why.

"Okay okay, enough introductions. Let's sit!" I exclaim, retaking Yuri from Sunny's grasp and making her sit beside me.

"Isn't your boyfriend supposed to be here? Or is Yuri your boyfriend?" Sunny asks nonchalantly, still staring at Yuri as we all take our seats.

"N-No! We're not together..." Yuri blurts out and I frown unconsciously although I quickly compose myself and smile at Sunny.

"Nichkhun couldn't make it, he's at his parent's house today." I explain briefly and Sunny grunts, rolling her eyes.

"Whatta momma's boy." Sunny grumbles and Yuri snorts, making me glare at the duo.

"Lee Soonkyu." I warn, looking at her intensely.

"Sorry, chill with the death glares."

Sunny raises her hands up in surrender and I pout.

"I'm sorry Ppany-ah, I didn't mean it." Yuri says softly, grabbing my hand under the table and a small smile forms on my lips.

"It's okay! Let's order now!"

Unbeknownst to me and Yuri, Sunny was giving us a small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter