Secret Kisses

Look At Me For Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhhh..what is this?" Tiffany asked me, wide-eyed as her eyes scanned over  the two heavy figures I was supporting. Well, barely.

"Fany..Help.." I croaked before throwing a passed out Sooyoung in her arms. 

I sighed heavily as Tiffany narrowed her eyes at me before dragging Sooyoung to the guest bedroom. I followed behind shortly after.

I totally forgot about asking her whether or not it was okay to bring these two over and I felt kind of guilty so if have to apologies later. Not to mention the fact that I don't think Fany likes Jessica too much.

 "You can't just bring drunk people as you please Yuri-ah." She scolds me as I carefully place Jessica's limp body on the guest bed, next to Sooyoung who was sound asleep.

"Sorry." I whispered but the door closed, indicating that Fany left before she could hear my apology.

I sighed and stared at Jessica's angelic face. Her plump lips were tempting me so much and I had butterflies in my stomach but they were different from the ones Fany gave me. They were..strange in a way. 

I'm not sure if they were good or bad but at the moment, my mind was clouded with how good my lips would feel against hers.

I swallowed my saliva and leaned in close, getting a full view on her long lashes and her cute little button nose. I could feel her breath and if I moved just an inch more, I would've captured her lips.

I shook my head and pulled back from her proximity. 

She's drunk and you are NOT going to take advantage of her Yuri, I scolded myself.

I stood up and noticed that they still had their shoes on so I carefully removed them, so they didn't wake up. When I finished, I placed their shoes on the floor and pulled the bed sheets up for them.

I took one last longing look at Jessica before heading out. I was afraid that if I stayed in there for any longer, I would've done something regretful.

I tiptoed passed Tiffany's door so I wouldn't wake her and made my way over to my bedroom. The automatic lights came on when I entered and I immediately went to my washroom to wash up.

When I finished brushing my teeth and all that, I went to my closet next to my bathroom and chose some nightmare to wear to sleep. I chose an old college sweater and comfortable booty shorts.

I flopped myself onto my bed after I changed and to my surprise, a welp came from under the bed sheets. I stiffened before standing up and putting myself in a defensive stance in case it was a robber.

I whipped the bed sheets off to reveal a startled Tiffany, all cuddled up in my pillows. I sighed and giggled at her when she looked at me all confused.

She rolled her eyes and patted the space next to her and I followed her like a dog. Her scent filled up my senses as she clung onto me, much to my pleasure.

"You took long enough." She sighed in the crook of my neck as I rubbed circles on her lower back. I pauses for a while, feeling guilty that I was about to kiss another girl when someone else was waiting in my bed.

"We haven't slept together in a while huh?" I slyly changed the subject and thankfully, she went along with it.

"Cause Khun's been here a lot lately." She explained, hugging me tighter.

"Mhm.." I hummed in response, my mind clouded with thoughts I shouldn't be having about my best friend. A part of my mind was relieved that her bastard of a boyfriend wasn't here to ually abuse her any further.

Tiffany always thought that I was oblivious to the kind of relationship that the two of them had, but I was smarter than that. He didn't love her and he will never love her as much as I do. I'm pretty sure he hated me because of that, also because I had his girl in my arms at the moment.

I've tried time and time again to pursuance her to break up with the bastard but all she replied with was, "He's different Yuri, you just don't know it. He loves me."

It was total bull but I could too anything about it, I still can't do anything about it and that pisses me off. That was just the type of person Tiffany was though, she always wanted to see the good in people and I goners the bad. That might be the reason why I'm so in love with her.

"Yuri?" She called out, pulling me from my thoughts,

"Yeah?" I replied, my mind wandering elsewhere.

"Do you like Jessica?" She asked out of nowhere and I stopped breathing for a few seconds. 

Well that just got my attention.

Calm down Yuri, breathe.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter