Flood

Okay

The room was silent.

Gong Myung had gotten up from his place at Kang Joon's side following the shocking confession from Jackson and stood above the embarrassed young man. He had his head in his hands but Gong Myung could still see his face a bit. He was like everybody else in the room as far as his eyes could see, he was a human with thoughts and feelings. To look from him to Kang Joon to himself and all the other people in the room, Jackson was no different.

Gong Myung took Jackson's hands in his own. He suddenly knew better.

Jackson didn't have the luxury of being out. He wasn't in a position like Kang Joon to be out to his friends, he didn't even have enough courage to come out to himself like Gong Myung had. He was scared and confused, it was obvious. Here he was, putting on a show in his heart that forced him to react when he dealt with Young Ji or any girl for that matter. He had to force down his true self subconsciously while being near Kang Joon.

Gong Myung looked back at his crush who looked close to tears and realized that he could definitely understand some of what he was going through if Jackson felt half of the love he did towards Kang Joon. Especially in being afraid of his own feelings must have drove him over the edge.

Gong Myung pulled Jackson up by his hands and led him across the room to where Kang Joon sat, expecting and nervous.

He silently took Kang Joon's hand and put Jackson's into his.

"There", Gong Myung smiled, looking between both boys. "I love you and want you hyung." Gong Myung didn't falter even with his hyung's surprised look and continued. "But this guy loves you and needs you." He took his hands from theirs and gave an encouraging smile to the gawking members of 5urprise and got them to leave with a gesture to the door. One by one they filed out, and as Gong Myung shut the door as he left, he swallowed the slight heartache and let them be.

The room was quiet again with Jackson and Kang Joon joined together, but the quiet was explosive. Kang Joon felt like if he even breathed then fireworks would go off. If he even moved then the moment would crumble beneath him. Jackson broke the stillness by squeezing Kang Joon's hand a bit tighter in his own trembling fingers.

"I- I", Jackson stuttered in English, stopped and thought a bit before continuing in Korean. "I'm sorry for . . . everything."

He tried to speak something else and met eyes with Kang Joon. In that moment, Kang Joon saw through the cloudy eyes that worried him before and the flood of emotion spoke to him clearer than any language. He pulled Jackson into a kiss.

It was still clumsy, but precious and loving. Jackson ran an affectionate hand through Kang Joon's hair and deepened the kiss. He was falling into his crush. He felt the tension between them before all escape between their crashing mouths in that moment, fast enough to blow them away. They were both drunk off of the feeling.

They suddenly broke the kiss and pressed their warm foreheads to each other's.

"I love you", Kang Joon admitted, wrapping a hand cautious around Jackson's neck. The younger man pushed himself in closer for better accessibility and wrapped his arms around Kang Joon's waist. Even after kissing, entangled in each other's arms like immature lovers, the older boy still felt scared to actually confess the love he felt for the wild and y younger. He knew Jackson was afraid of what he was doing and that he barely even understood as he was just listening to his heart, but he wanted to be completely open. "I really love you", Kang Joon repeated.

Jackson was quiet for a moment, then brought his hand to Kang Joon's cheek. "I love you too . . ." His eyes started to cloud up again, and Kang Joon was terrified that he couldn't predict Jackson's mood.

"We can't hide it. We can't just leave Roommate together. We have to tell everybody the truth", Jackson insisted with an honest voice.

Kang Joon only sighed, but smiled when Jackson planted a look that kiss to the corner of his mouth.

They would have to tell the truth.

 

a bit of a short chapter /I'm thing this'll be 2nd to last

But the most resolve . . ./ So next chapter is last

Ohh~ Gong Myung-ah~/ Perhaps we'll seee