Invisible Secret

Okay

Honestly, all of the members of 5urprise knew Kang Joon liked guys and they were all reasonably accepting of him. In a surge of confidence early in their careers, he just told them to avoid any complications later on. Since the group was, at that point, more like a group of good-looking friends rather than actual idols- none of them went public with it. Thinking back on it, that could have been the scandal to get the group some attention, but it didn't seem worth the negative publicity at the time. So everyone in 5urprise kept quiet about it and they became closer because of the secret they shared.

Suddenly though, Kang Joon was separated from the group in his own role and everyone knew his face. Then even more suddenly, he was casted to join SBS's Roommate without having the net of s to fall back on. He was basically alone with ten other celebrities in an actual real-life house. Without a script, but with the actual unforgiving cameras, Kang Joon knew he would crack; but somehow, he didn't.

There he was, after a few months of living in the share house with people he grew to coexist with and new people he barely knew for the new season, still doing fine.

He had privately said goodbye to the members who left during season one, and for every 'I have one last thing to tell you' he got, the feared realization that he was gay never got brought up. He was mostly told with hugs or an actor's teary,red eyes that he was valuable and a soon-to-be huge idol. His goodbye to Ga Yeon, (a meeting at a little coffee shop), was the only stressful one.

The street wise young woman looked into Kang Joon's eyes and gave an encouraging smile. "I can tell how different you are. It must be hard, but just keep being strong", she said, sincere in her words. Of course he said thank you and tried to relate it to acting or singing somehow, but worried she knew about him.

The sound of applause woke Kang Joon from his daze, and he vaguely clapped till he realized the roommates were cheering on Jackson's flip greeting for the third time. This time, it was for a pretty rookie Kang Joon recognized as the new member of Kara. He had to simmer for a few minutes before recalling her name: Young Ji.

Young Ji's mouth was open in a large laugh of disbelief, but everyone else was no longer surprised. Jackson spun a bit and adjusted his snapback, obviously showing off. It annoyed Kang Joon, but he put on his best smile and pretended like he didn't notice the subconscious flirting.

Wait. Why was their flirtatious nature already annoying him. He only started feeling like that when he had a crush- but Jackson Wang wasn't his type... He couldn't be.