I Hate You

Tangled Love

In the Hospital

 

Key paced up and down while Taemin was in the emergency room. He twisted his clammy palms together and his brows were furrowed with worry. Then, he heard a familiar voice called his name from a distance. Swirling his head around, he saw a panicky Minho rushing over.

 “ Key! Oh my god. How’s Taemin? Is he alright? Oh god... Please let him be alright... I'm so sorry. Oh my god. I’m really so sorry. What was I thinking? I love Taemin. I really do. I...I...must have lost my mind. What was I thinking as to leave him? I shouldn’t have fooled around with Yuri. I’ve made a stupid mistake. I hate myself… I hate myself…" Minho cried as he approached the boy. His voice was filled with worry and remorse. He felt so lost and confused then. He then grabbed Key's arms, staring intensely into Key's cold eyes as he blabbered on. "When you called and told me...I just..I...I can’t live on if anything happens to Taemin… I can’t… Oh my god I hate myself... I'm really so sorry...”

Minho’s face was wet with his continuous flowing tears by then. Nonetheless, Key showed no pity towards the flustered Minho. He shot Minho a glare filled with hatred and disgust, showing no signs of hesitation before throwing a punch straight in Minho’s face, causing his nose to bleed from the stinging punch.

 “Yes. You jerk. Do you have any idea how depressed Taemin was? He had called me. He was sobbing. He couldn’t even bring himself to mutter anything coherent enough for me to understand despite my incessant questioning. I hate you for hurting him so deeply. I hate you.” Key hissed at Minho, his hatred towards Minho clearly evident from the scowl etched across his sharp features.

Minho clutched his bleeding nose as he stared helplessly at Key. He winced at the pain, which was now full blown. However, the physical pain was nothing as compared to the emotional pain he felt for Taemin. He had almost lost him. If Taemin were to really pass away, how could he live on knowing that he himself was the cause of the death of his one and only love?

 The two boys rushed towards the surgeon as he walked out of the operating room. He had blonde hair and was really well-built, but was kind of short. His features were also a little dino-like but nonetheless, he was really handsome. Despite seeming a little young his age to be a surgeon, he appeared very professional, explaining to the two boys the condition of Taemin. 

“The patient’s pretty much fine now. He has been very lucky actually. If he weren’t being sent here on time, he could have lost his life. You two can go in to visit him now. But make sure you remember to give him plenty of rest, and try not to agitate him,” the surgeon explained. He then raised an eyebrow at Minho and nodded towards his bleeding nose, “Are you ok there?” Minho gave a slight nod as he held his handkerchief against his bleeding nose to stop the blood from flowing.

Before leaving the two, the doctor shot Key a weird look, probably figuring that he was the main cause of Minho's bleeding nose. He couldn't help but gave a little chuckle when he saw Key rolled his eyes.

 The two later rushed into the room which Taemin was in…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally done with this chapter! ^^ Hope you guys enjoyed it! Ohh and please do remember to subscribe and comment! <3 I would love to hear the opinions of my awesome readers! ^o^