Please .

Tangled Love

The room that Key had stepped into was uncannily dark. Taemin had closed all the windows preventing the blazing sunlight from streaming into his private space. Key’s thick brows furrowed... Taemin has always been afraid of the dark... But why... Key's train of thoughts momentarily was cut short when he saw the boy lying in a puddle of blood with his garments completely dyed red. His eyes widened with shock at the sight of his friend's still figure. He rushed towards Taemin and collapsed on his knees in front of the unconscious boy, afraid to touch him. “Oh my god… oh my god…this can’t be happening… this isn’t real…” Key whispered to himself, unable to believe that everything happening was real. He wasn't sure if Taemin was alive. Wait no... He had to be alive. He had to...

Key leaned forward and gently reached for Taemin's wrist to detect a pulse. As he turned the boy’s wrist over, he was appalled to see Taemin's milky pale wrist marred with multiple deep cuts. Out of shock, he dropped Taemin's wrist from his hands with loud thud, breaking the complete silence of the house.

. No... Sorry...

Key felt a wave a fear. He didn't want to touch Taemin's cut up wrists. It would only hurt him if he were still alive. Furthermore, he was afraid of the fact that Taemin could be dead. Key sobbed. He was so confused. He didn't know what to do. His eyes widened when he caught sight of a note beside Taemin. Curious, he picked it up and read it. On it, it wrote: Choi Minho. I love you. Forever and always.

Key felt as if a million knives had just stabbed right thought his heart. So it was Minho. He balled up his fist in indignation. That jerk. I will never forgive him. However, despite the anger he felt towards Minho, he felt an immense sadness in his heart as well. The last person Taemin had thought of before attempting suicide was still Minho. Despite hurting Taemin so deeply with his heartless actions, Taemin still loved him so much. He turned his attention back to Taemin.

Taemin you pabo. You pabo…

Tears streamed down Key’s cheeks unabashed. Then, Key abruptly jumped in shock as he realized that he had forgotten to call the ambulance. He fumbled through his bag and dug out his cell phone, hastily dialing 911 at once.

While waiting the ambulance to arrive, Key mustered his courage and grabbed Taemin's cold hands in his warm ones.

Please... Please... Don't let anything happen to him... Please...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (: And thank you so much for all your comments and subscriptions! They make me really happy! ^o^ Omgg I love you guys! Please do continue to support this fic! <3