Getting In

Tangled Love

"Ding dong! Ding dong!" Key pressed Taemin's doorbell fervently. His face twisted into a frown when Taemin failed to answer the doorbell. Aish that boy... He hasn't been answering any of my calls ever since he last called me. Does he always have to keep me worrying?

Key and Taemin have known each other since forever. They were the best of friends- two young boys who shared all their secret dreams, thoughts and feelings. Ever since they sat next to each other in grade one, Key and Taemin had found in each other the love and care that their wealthy but busy parents had not the time to provide. As their friendship grew, Key realized he had secretly grown to love Taemin. However, fearing that their friendship would turn sour if he confessed, Key kept it all to himself, only caring and loving Taemin secretly, and never failing to shower Taemin with such genuine love that only a mother could provide. The pain that Key had felt when he realised that Taemin and Minho had started dating was indescribable. He had wished for their breakup so much. But he knew that it would be too selfish of him. Taemin was head over heels over Minho. The way he looks at Minho; the way he smiles upon hearing Minho's name - all these were things that Key never got from Taemin no matter how much he yearns for them. Thus, Key had no other choice but to put on his best fake smile and give them his blessings. He could only remain quiet and drown in his grief silently.

Key started to panic when the doorbell remained unanswered for the fifth time. He was positive Taemin was home as he had just received a call from Taemin's home a few moments ago, only to hear Taemin's desolated, hopeless and abandoned sobs.

No... I can't let anything happen to my baby boy... No...No…No...Damn, Taemin. What are you doing inside?

Worry started building up in him. He then remembered that Taemin would always have a spare key hidden under the carpet outside his doorsteps in case he lost or forgot to bring his keys. It was undisputable that this boy has a forgetful nature. Key quickly located the key and unlocked the door, letting himself in.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! Sorry about how short this update is D: Just to clarify, this fic will not just include Taekey pairing, there will be 2min and Jongkey as well (: Please continue to read on and support this story! Ohh and do remember to leave me comments and suscribe to my fic as well! They mean a lot to me! Thank you! ^^