Doll

Princess Resurrection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late but there was a group of college students who are still stay back, breaking the rules to try something horrifying including Luhan who is looking bored.

He glances at clock in front of the class and the clock has strikes 7.30 p.m. and he didn’t have anything to eat yet. Moreover, the Princess would surely never let him go away that easy. She has been under attack without him around although she is quite capable of protecting herself but what is the point of warrior if he isn’t even there to protect her.

“Luhan, you aren’t joining this game?” Kris, the Chinese student is watching him with sneaky grin.

He sighed.

They were currently participating in Doll game where according to legend in this college, participant would use a stuff doll where he or she will put someone’s name and underneath, a method to kill that person. This game is directly towards those who wants to take revenge or take avenge depends on that person’s reason.

“What’s the point? I don’t have any grudge on anyone else unless someone else do have grudge towards me.”

Kris chuckles. “Right. Casanova like you would surely have haters.” The others join laughing too.

“Where should I put this doll?” Hani who is wearing hoodie to hide her hair is waving the bunny doll in the air. She is the person who wants to try the so-called-legend. Among these people in the class, she is brave in trying to dare something that people thought it’s crazy.

Hara shrugs her shoulder nonchalantly. “Anywhere you like. Just making sure there is no people would find that doll or the game is over. Hurry up, my stomach is grumbling.” She moans.

Hani smiles softly. “I know a place. Guys want to follow or stay here, waiting for me?”

It was Kris who represents other people’s answer. “We’ll stay here so make sure you do it fast or we’ll leave you behind.” He smirks.

“You dare and I’ll ing shove this doll into your .” She grits her teeth before closing the door harshly behind her. Those who didn’t know her well might think she is hot-tempered woman but that’s how she expressed herself. She didn’t mean any those words she said.

 

 

It’s been 10 minutes but there is no sign of Hani and people are starting to groan loudly.  Luhan constantly watching the door, hoping it was her who opens the door but no luck.

‘She is going to kill me.’

Suddenly, they heard a sound of footsteps approaching and they can saw a person’s silhouette outside. They let out a relieved sigh. Finally, it’s time to go home but their hope was crushed instantly when it’s not the person they’re hoping for.

It was Victoria who is drenched in wet from head to toe. She is appeared shivering from the raining pour outside. Apparently, she didn’t bring any umbrella with her when it started to pour when she was about to arrive Luhan’s college.

“Victoria? What are you doing here?” Luhan was taken aback with her presence. He hopped from the table he was sitting and approaching her with his jacket as he covered her.

Victoria mouthed ‘thank you’. She took a vacant seat nearby. “Princess is asking me to fetch you. She said you’ve been outside for too long, you hardly stay at home. She was being attacked by a group of blood thirsty bat sent by one of her siblings.” She explained with stoic expression. After living with the Princess for months, she is immune with everything and sometimes she would fight some to kill the time.

His expression went surprised to worrisome. “Is – is she alright? ! I’ve been neglected my duty for the past few days.” He said under his breath, aware of his friends who are currently wondering who is the person in front of him. He didn’t have any intention to introduce her. It’s going to be a nuisance.

Victoria showed him a genuine smile. “I’m there to help her though.” Then, her smiles turn into deep frown. “She has a few cut and bruise but she handles it well. And…” She left her sentences trailed off.

Luhan is getting impatient. “And?”

She clasped her hand together. “You’re so dead when you get home later. Have you finished your business here? Lets’ head home.”

Luhan shook his head, much to her dismay. “One of our friends didn’t come back yet and we are waiting for her. It’s been 20 minutes but no sign of her.”

“What are you guys doing anyway?”

Luhan gulped. “Well…”

 

 

Luhan pushed the responsible to Kris who is reluctantly explaining the Doll game to Victoria. Even after he finished his explanation, Victoria didn’t showed any expression or interest in the story. She has her guard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter