Escape

Princess Resurrection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This update is more like a sneak peek into their daily life. No worry, the action and the gore will picking up on their next adventure. :)

 

The Princess is having lunch in the dining room and Adele is pouring her a new cup of tea when she saw it was about to empty. She noticed the atmosphere was a bit silence than usual. At a time like this, she could hear Luhan’s loud complaint whenever he is forced to do chores while being monitored by Victoria.

“Where is Luhan?” She casually asked Adele.

“Fuga.”

“Who is it this time?”

“Fuga.”

“His senior? None of my business but if he ditched me because of those low ladies, I’ll make sure I pay him triple. Where is Victoria?”

The door was opened from outside; revealing Victoria, the cook with a big plate of a slice carrot cake with a spoonful of cream cheese on top in her hand. “Your highness, I tried every dessert I can and I think this cake is suitable for private party we’ve been invited too. Would you give it a try?”

The Princess merely glanced at it before take a small bite. She nodded and wiped the edge of . “Stop calling me that. It’s Princess. Anyway, delicious. You should make a bunch of this cake. Adele, go help her.” She ordered.

Victoria felt flustered. She waves her hand dismissively. “But Your Highness, I can work alone. No need to put Adele with ton of work. She had enough.” She protested.

She smirked. “Yeah? Do you think you can make for more than 500 people then?” Her statement makes Victoria gaped with astonished.

“You’re joking? That’s many people in party! I thought it was private!” She exclaimed.

“Since my brother is holding this party, he likes to be grand. The more the merrier. Now, run along! Adele, make sure my dress is already set aside. We’re leaving after 7.”

“What about Luhan?” Victoria in.

She held her cup near her parted lips. “Go to hell with him. I’ll find another warrior.” She cussed in very cold voice before taking a sip of her tea.

Both Adele and Victoria looked at each other as they left the room without uttering anything. If possible, the Princess might burn her warrior right away.

 

 

He sneezed out of blue. He looked around and up when he felt the cold snow on his face. He tastes it with his tongue and it melts right away. “Snow.” He smiles.

“What are you doing?” Her voice pulled him back as he turns around to see an attractive female who is standing in front of him with two cone of ice cream. He took the vanilla as he absorbed her appearance. She was wearing white long coat but underneath the coat, she wore long-sleeved light pink shirt and skinny jeans. He chuckles when he spotted a Minnie Mouse cartoon printed at her chest.

“Admiring the view. Was the line that long?”

She frowned. “Yeah but you should buy it for us instead of the otherwise.”

He the ice cream, ruining the twirl. He shots a blank look towards her way. “I told you, I didn’t have money with me. My master – I mean my boss didn’t pay the salary this month. Sorry. Besides, you might get a discount for these two ice-creams, right?” He smiles; ignoring the weird look she gives to him.

“You’re right. The young man who was in charge in accepting the payment keeps smiling at me. Honestly, he looks like a boy who is still in junior high. Wait, what am I rambling about. Yah, you should quit the work then. There is no use to continue the work if he didn’t pay you any salary.”

He still smiles; remembering his master who is probably having a cup of tea right now. “It’s okay. I enjoy my work despite the hardness that comes with it.”

She already finished her ice cream. She gives him a side glances and bravely put her hand on top of his. “I’m happy if you’re happy.”

His gaze softened when he hear this. “Good. How’s the class anyway? I heard one of your classmates got into argument with seniors from different department and cause chaos. I hope no one injured though.”

“If only this one girl didn’t two-timing her boyfriend. I feel ashamed because I’m also a woman but I’m not a type of cheating my boyfriend. How about you? I bet before me, you’ve already seeing a few girls.” She .

“Well, they came to me first so I feel obliged to treat them special. No offense there. It’s not my problem if I’m born with this baby-face.” His statement causes the maiden to hit his head lightly.

“Watch your words, young man!”

He raised his hand in surrender. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry! However noona, I don’t like to be tied with serious relationship. I mean I like this kind of relationship between us. Both of us can see someone else without hurting both parties. Unlike the previous girls I met, they saw me as a trophy; showing me off to their friends. One of a reason I don’t have close male friend with me.”

She pulled her hair band with ease. In between he was talking; she gathered all her hair before tying up again. “Aigoo, my poor junior. That is kind of hardship you have to endure there. That is why you like to hang out with this noona right? I didn’t put any pressure on you and we didn’t even act lovey-dovey.”

He gives her a quick hug. ”Thank you, noona for understanding me. You are the best!”

She laughs softly. “Very funny, young man.” Then, she kept quiet. “Luhan, if I asked this personal question, I really hope you didn’t get mad at me.”

“What’s up?”

“Do you believe man and woman can be best friend?” She asked, surprising Luhan in return.

Luhan throws his head back as he laughs heartily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter